What a time to be alive

What a time to be alive

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 3.38.16 PM.png (430x304, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fastandfriendly.us/
merryjane.com/news/alaska-is-on-track-to-become-first-state-with-legal-cannabis-lounges
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 0014.png (837x837, 353K)

this has existed for decades

Link? For research purposes

FUCK THAT
Californianon here, let me tell you that that "home delivery" weed is at minimum double the price of the stuff you could get from your local hookup. Why the fuck would I ever buy from a dispensary for double the price? Hahahahaha

fastandfriendly.us/

Man. I always forget people are still shocked by MARIJUANA USE. Living in Washington, you can go down the street, walk into a shop and buy an eighth, then walk out, wave at a cop and go home to smoke. And it's been like that for years now.

Just order off DNMs. I have like 50 invites to CGMC because I made 3 purchases.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

DUDE

Try it in Tejas, amigo.

>darknet
Nah

So fuckin jelly right nao

Drugs need to be stamped out of society. Was the war on drugs not harsh enough to eliminate the scourge of mind-altering illegal drugs?

Yeah it's nice if you hate money

>paying for anything that could be illegal with a credit card

Attached: 1463852374048.png (829x711, 420K)

I bought Cannabis stock earlier this year. It's fucking great. It's like Bitcoin in its early days.

Yeah cause the feds are gonna kick in my door cause I bought some edibles with my alaska miles card in full compliance with local and state laws. What a fucking moron you are.

>need to go on the dark net for weed

It's literally everywhere

The Feds will kick in anybody's door for any reason. Jeff Sessions was literally proposing that the FBI should be able to raid (and seize the property of) anyone SUSPECTED of having weed in their house.

This thread is about ordering weed and having it delivered to you. No shit you can just walk outside and find weed wherever, but if you want unique edibles then the DNMs have the best choices for the best price thanks to bulk discounts.

>being a druggie

Awesome
It still bullshit weed smoking lounges (or whatever you want to calll them) aren’t allowed in most of the states it’s legal in

They don't actually arrest you often for personal use quantities. Especially if you buy domestic online from the dark net, USPS requires a warrant to open and they aren't sending every package to a postal inspector. It is much safer to buy weed online from the dark net than from a dealer.

They lack the resources to arrest everyone who buys drugs online and they certainly lack resources to open and inspect every parcel of mail sent.

If you live where there is no medical/rec weed the quality is probably going to be much lower off the street than what you can get online. Dark web is generally high quality.

>using DNM to buy weed in 2018
Better off using Instagram

I'm not gonna be happy until pot is completely legal.

I live in a yet to be medical state, should be operation fully soon though. And all my cannabis has been medical grade grown in Mi, and shipped down to my state illegally because it's what they couldn't sell to dispensaries.

Also I switched exclusively to concentrates and it's kind of hard to fuck those up. Seriously, how do you fuck up a rosin press?

Attached: rosin-squish.jpg (640x396, 44K)

>The Feds will kick in anybody's door for any reason.
Ok, kid.

Thats coming

merryjane.com/news/alaska-is-on-track-to-become-first-state-with-legal-cannabis-lounges

For real?
My local dispo has 3.5 for $20 and an OZ for $120, tax included
Plus, I don't have to sit on some filthy couch with a bunch of wooks.

>mind altering drugs
Weed isn't mind altering, good buddy, you're thinking of alcohol, and that garbage has been legal for centuries :^) now shut the fuck up and let me smoke this bowl pussy