Am I completely retarded or is it obvious to anyone else that MI6 is responsible for the Novichok bullshit happening in...

Am I completely retarded or is it obvious to anyone else that MI6 is responsible for the Novichok bullshit happening in the UK?

>"Attack" happens literally hundreds of meters from a UK lab capable of bioweapons etc
>few months later a pair of MI6 agents accidentally expose themselves to one of their professionally sealed containers of a deadly agent which can only be found in either the readily available lab a couple of miles away or from a "lab" 3000 miles away in snow-ridden buttfuck Russia

If Russia wanted to kill a suspect agent.. What is the train of logic that leads to them to using a very rare chemical agent with strong ties to being originally developed in Russia against hiring a nameless faceless spook to put a few, very difficult to trace, bullets in their head?

I'm getting very tired of all this shit which obnoxiously flies in the face of reality.

>hurrrrrr Russians hacked elections because look at the IP logs with Russian addresses
>hurrrrrr Russians can only assassinate their glow in the dark niggers in a way which leaves tons of evidence pointing towards Russia

Attached: 2018-09-05_23h35_42.png (888x784, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/russias-alleged-skripal-assassins-caught-breaking-laws-physics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what happens when you allow females into political affairs.

My guess is the CIA did it because of some retarded Trump order.

At this point everyone is a likely suspect. Except for the Russians. It it extremely obvious that someone is trying to frame the Russians. I hate the Ivan from the bottom of my heart. But they ain't that retarded.

checked
>MI6
terrorists like the fbi

Well of course it is
Russian fear mongering is a great way to drag out Brexit until there's a revote and E.U get there way
The E.U is not a democracy they just make you revote again and again until brussels gets what it wants

Look up hidden camera blackmail, it's carried out by MIx and frontline politicians only get their positions by being compromised, google Kincora, Lolita Island 'hidden cameras', ABC newsnight australia youtube video on westminster pedo scandal where they show that they have gag-orders on naming living + serving pedo members of parliament in the UK press

Attached: 75428965390730.png (1449x919, 1.39M)

A big clue for me was the huge fuck off home the “junkies” died in. You don’t rummage through bins all day then go back to a home like that in Salisbury.

who even cares?
russia did nothing wrong even if they did gas the brits

Attached: 1531421449284.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Their CIA niggers are as bad as our CIA niggers

Attached: 1535764017622m.jpg (1024x691, 76K)

The junkies found the second bottle of poison in a charity shop bin three months after Skripal. What kind of bin doesn't get emptied for three months?

This is about HEADLINES. it's a psyop.

YOU. STOP IT.

Attached: D.jpg (455x640, 84K)

When you say Mi6 memeflaggot israeli bro, you mean MOSSAD of course, who wanted to goad the UK into bombing more Syrian sites and escalating tensions with Russia into a full blown conflict; in the hope Russia would back out of the region.

ok sure.

>be julia skrypal
>be directly exposed to "novichok"
>somehow make full recovery
>appear on tv interview in good health

surviving exposure would still leave you as a vegetable living off a machine

What I want to know is how the fuck the Russians went from incompetent vodka swilling rubes directly out of Spies Like Us for all the cold war until 3 years ago when they turned into Machiavellian Puppet Masters.

>My guess is the CIA did it because of some retarded Trump order.

You spelled Mossad incorrectly and you accidentally typed "Trump" instead of "Israel".

Government retards are completely out of touch all over the world.

Have the 'suspects' made a statement? What is the Russian response? IS this coordinated with a chemical attack in Syria, then war with Russia?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/russias-alleged-skripal-assassins-caught-breaking-laws-physics

Who gloes better?

>“junkies”
I thought they were middle class do gooders

Lmao. Rest in peace zerohedge

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-00-40-52.png (720x1280, 453K)

>>"Attack" happens literally hundreds of meters from a UK lab capable of bioweapons etc
How the fuck does that have an impact on anything?

If its a bioweapons lab distance isn't going to matter. That's like having a nuclear hand grenade. You want to deploy that shit as far as fuck away from you as possible.

fpbp

You're not alone. We should start a support group.