Why was my thread on the NYT article deleted almost instantly? I know there are many threads on it already up...

Why was my thread on the NYT article deleted almost instantly? I know there are many threads on it already up, but I was attempting discussion of it from a new angle, and multiple threads on important current events aren't uncommon. What are the mods up to?

Attached: deleted thread.png (1347x437, 53K)

Honestly, probably just lazy janitors saw the same article screencap as 10 other threads and assumed it was another clone.

Inb4 404

You fixxn ta get banned

Mods are trying to shut it down

>50 fucking threads on the same subject
>Everyone expressing 'their point of view' by creating their own thread instead of discussing it in the existing, general threads on the subject

Attached: 1514617776179.webm (640x360, 363K)

Because we don't need 40 threads about the same thing. It's right there in the sticky.

You fucking nutters do stupid things, and then blame THE CONSPIRACY when action is taken against your stupidity.

Fuck I hate conspiratards.

Attached: ss+(2018-09-06+at+10.13.24).jpg (176x326, 31K)

I never assume incompetence when malice is an option, when it comes to modern political matters. Especially on as much of a shill-infested honeypot as this.

my thread about threads getting deleted got deleted.
I definitely saw a bunch of threads 404 all at once. And the board is flooded with anti trump and fake nyt oped threads.

Attached: 19D06F0F-375D-4592-BC01-76968692FD4E.jpg (499x750, 64K)

Mods are deleting these as soon as they hit. Fucked up.

but we need 40 "lol drumph is done" threads? the agenda is obvious.

Jannies are getting mad over too many duplicate threads. Its not your opinion, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time

The op-ed is an attempt to take out an insurance policy for the GOP and conservatism if and when things get much much worse. It's a very public hedge meant to preserve the reputation of the GOP's entire political and governing class.

Why make another thread when there are so many, then slide yet another thread to cry about the mods doing their job properly? Do you need your own thread to feel special? You are what is wrong with nu/pol/. Lurk moar, faggot.

Nah, I think they’re trying to protect the identity. Notice they leave the Pence ones up.

your point would have been discussed in any of the other thread...mod remove this thread please

Theres a mod who lost his shit earlier. He banned me too for saging a slide thread.

I think im the one who made him lose his shit too. Lol

Jesus Christ there’s some shit threads still up.

>mods banned me!
>isn't banned
ok chaim

Youre probably him. It was only a 15 minute ban.

>hasnt heard of a phone
>hasnt heard of a proxy

It's definitely a soft coup.
They are hoping a soft coup won't lead to civil strife.
If they out right kill him, that would very probably lead to civil strife.

Attached: tKathyg.jpg (1200x502, 55K)