QANON IDENTIFIED AS TROLL

QANON IDENTIFIED AS TROLL

so Qanon was identified by Discord chat logs made before Q as a troll named microchip aka James Brower. What does this mean for the AFO pictures and "Tippy top" is this an organised psy op or did Trump legitimise them for support?

Attached: Donald-Trump-big-mouth-img.jpg (1440x907, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBrJ8Y7TOYA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBrJ8Y7TOYA

It’s still real to me damn it.

Attached: 6DA93FCD-B2D4-4706-A414-C5EC3D882FCF.gif (569x320, 1006K)

Micro was strongly suggesting this on Gab for months, you'd have to braindead not to have figured it out.

I think it might be a market war\coup to gain control of the child trafficking market

No one believed Q was real

Well it's the first I heard of it and the discord logs were released today

Attached: newQ.jpg (439x636, 108K)

Bump

>troll

LARP

it was always LARP and we oldfags figured it out from the first posts

t. oldfag millenial

I sexually identify as John McCain.

Tens of thousands of braindead boomers do, if not more.

so someone needs to post the server so we can all scroll up into the chat to that date and see for ourselves. seriously. i believe Q is a larp but this would be the ultimate proof to those cultists. i won't believe it until i can verify it myself, like anything else.
someone get the server.

Absolute shareblue LIAR.
Ive been here too. Q is absolutely insider or im guessing you have a much better answer for ALL of the original pics posted by Q. White house , Air force 1 , surveillance. etc..

They wont.

Agreed someone find it

It could be some fourth dimensional chess shit but you have to acknowledge this info (or at least when we find that log)

Bump

Agreed. Question everything.

Bill browder? The entire congress jumped and danced for this guy when trump joked about letting the Russians interview him on American soil. How did that Russian criminal get the entire congress to do his bidding at the snap of a finger.... that’s the real mystery of the year...

James Brower

Bill browder is not even an American citizen... but congress did his bidding at the drop of a hat

Trump didn't do anything but feed the trolls

So here is how it goes. Q user starts posting. Q posts what we want to hear. Hillary is going to jail and Mueller is investigating her. We chimp out a little but we know it's just a LARP. Trump is a master troll and sees the enthusiastic response. He doesn't care if it is all BS, it's hilarious. So he does what any good troll would do and starts doing subtle things to "confirm" the Q "leaks." We keep chimping out over this "confirmation" and eventually the media trolls that lurk here forgot it was a LARP and decided to waste millions of dollars of airtime and hours of time righting stories debunking an obvious larp. Pretty good troll if you ask me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

>Q is a troll

NYT has got a real insider. Oy VEY!

Ignore the shills, if you know you know. Keep the faith

What's your opinion on this data?

Micro is a pretty cool guy

Bump

only bedditor magapedes and retarded boomers believe in this fucking LARPer

Jow Forumsthegreatawakening is even more comical than the bootlicking faggots on the donald. Check it out, it's spooky shit.