Attempted flirting

>Be me
>solid 6/10 dude
>unable to talk to unfamiliar people due to awkwardness
>decide to try to talk to 5/10 qt
>in mind envision talking to them and getting number
>end up sperging out, giving number then running away
>don’t get call or text

This happened yesterday. They don’t hate me, but I’m unsure of what to do, is it salvageable, and if so, what do?

Attached: 9B064B76-7061-4B27-B20F-8A01062F087A.jpg (634x479, 60K)

First read "How to win friends and influence people"
Then read "Mode One"

now you can finally stop being a retard

Next time just drink a tall boy then your mind won't be racing so fast

What if i dont want friends. What if i dont want to influence people?

why are you

What if i have no “mode one”?

then you're in the right place

22 skidoo.

just walk up to her and look her in the eyes and give her a firm handshake

Life is like skyrim
Work on speech levels and win
or work on blade or archery

bro you need to develop some confidence, to this you need to good at something that girls find attractive, whether thats being fit, having money, knowing how to dance, magic, sport, something. Some hobby that can wow women. Without that passion, you will be just like every other beta looking for some formula "Fake it til you make it" and when you finally do make it, through faking it, shell tear your heart out once she realizes what a beta you are.

You need to make them fall in love with who you are. If you see yourself as "not much" chances are they will too and you cant blame them for that, only yourself. Its a dog eat dog world. You have to compete. You have to look good, if you are ugly, you better be fucking fit. If you are fat, you better be fucking rich. Dont make excuses. Compete. Reproduce. Pass into the aether knowing your destiny as a simian mortal is fufilled.

Got a good laugh out of me

>unable to talk to unfamiliar people due to awkwardness
Some user with knowledge of normie ways posted recently that flirting with unfamiliar people was a meme anyway, and that 99% of matches occur because of their overlapping social circles. Basically you're only hooking up if they've heard of you before.

Seconding this, I've met a lot of girls through just going out to dance. The trick is not going out to get a date, just go out to have a good time. They can tell if you're feeling yourself

Don't chase pussy. It isn't worth it. Women can sense desperation and the only ones who are interested in that are the ones who want to use you.

Find some interests, something to take your mind off it and just enjoy your youth and freedom, pussy will come to you once you stop worrying about it so much.

Give up, nigger. You'll die virgin.

Attached: 1534177890613.jpg (792x1024, 145K)

>See attractive woman
>Go into firm handshake mode
>Remember learning from Jow Forums that women are untermensch
>Turn 1488 degrees and goose step away

Attached: 1523574467049.png (685x458, 216K)

Yeah go as friends, pick up on ques, be cool, be brave. The time will come where you must intiate touch. If you do not do this early, you will be friendzoned. Touching women is the key to triggering their desires for you. Whether its a hair through a finger, a hug, or hand on a shoulder or on their back. Touch is the key to sex. Touch does in seconds what words take in hours.

It's called hookers. Fly to Amsterdam and fuck 2 or 3 in an orgy.

Do it with another chick, and keep repeating until you gain confidence and get some ass. Think of it like fishing.

Take prozac

You should donate as much money as you can to Israel and MAGA.

>Some user with knowledge of normie ways posted recently that flirting with unfamiliar people was a meme anyway, and that 99% of matches occur because of their overlapping social circles. Basically you're only hooking up if they've heard of you before

This is true. Unless you are Chad or she's desperate and drunk approaching a woman as a stranger is never going to lead anywhere

t. Engineer who got a job at McDonalds to meet young chicks.

of high gravity steel reserve?

you aren't 6/10. you are prob 2/10

based and redpilled

this

>Be a faggot
>Crave female attention
>Try something shown in PUA video
>Sperg out
>Cry like a faggot
Nice blog OP