Is MS-13 really that big of problem in the US? I thought it was mostly a Latin American and Cali thing

Is MS-13 really that big of problem in the US? I thought it was mostly a Latin American and Cali thing.

Attached: o4343p34.png (469x649, 454K)

>derp

2 teens were murdered in Virginia. Yeah, that’s two to many, so it’s a problem. If they wanted to get rid of them they should just put a 1k bounty for each head you bring to the White House.

what it do, hehehehehehe

they're coast to coast

but stopping them is raycis

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-18-at-7.23.55-AM.png (583x311, 282K)

That’s recently. I live in the md/va area. There have been many ms13 related deaths over the years. One body was found down the street from
Me, which is your average middle class neighborhood. He wasn’t killed there, they just dumped his body in a wooded area.

Go read the news, dumbfuck.

When I was in High School some spic gangbangers murdered my friend's stepdad. Totally random killing, it was done as a gang initiation. I lived in what was then a lilly white neighborhood. They saw him on the train, got off at his stop and followed him to his house and killed him in his backyard, then got back onto the train to go back to their spic neighborhood.

It's actually more southeast then southwest, but all I know on this is off of TIME so just ignore me

why doesnt Montana and Idaho have a problem with them?

It's an issue but it's blown way, way, way out of proportion because of the brutality of the crimes and the political convenience of condemning them.

why are some of you always so rude?

Attached: sausage.gif (500x375, 943K)

I think it's more to do with like
>nice place
>SUDDENLY MEXICAN GANGS

i live in virginia and about 13-14 years ago i was in juvie with a kid from MS13 who had chopped some girls hands off with a machete in a 7-11. They're isolated to certain areas, but they're a problem in nearly every major city.

Attached: 1483925143801.jpg (707x500, 85K)

Yeah. There all over long island now selling drugs to kids. One of my buddies and his friends put on masks and beat the shit out of one, but he had to move because they were after him

the issue is the location
if it was just black gangs shootings in ghettos no one would care
but a lot of decent neighborhoods get beaned and then some kids in middle class schools get chopped up with machetes

cx13

Go wash the sand outta your bleeding cunt prick

lel just look at that dyel twink body
nice womanly waist faget

You see the color of that dudes skin in the picture? He's white or possibly hispanic descent. The reason why they're dangerous is because they not niggers. They can actually get away with crimes.

that's photoshopped, you fucking retard.

Tacoma Park, Maryland - I don't think it was ever good, but now it is pure ghetto.
DC is now shall issue concealed carry, but MD is still full cuck.
But I fled to Ohio after I graduated from UMD, so eat shit hippies - my vote now matters and I have a gun on me 24-7.

Attached: 1523851984132.jpg (720x884, 89K)

No they’re not. It’s a right wing meme to justify racism.

There’s like 5 of them and they are 13 years old. Most of the threatening pictures of them are 20 years old and from a different era of Mexican gang culture.
I see a lot more SOS and hells angels, never seen a genuine MS13 member and I live around a lot of Mexican Americans

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: UPRl1qe.jpg (1682x1595, 388K)

In 1974 we sent a lite brite message carrying information about humanity and Earth to the globular star cluster M13.
>No response
Or was there...
>star cluster M13
>MS13

Attached: 250px-Arecibo_message.svg.png (250x750, 7K)

is that that youtube fag? ice somthing?

What state?

post stikkball

Mofockin ass hehehe

Attached: autist2.gif (120x139, 166K)

They're not really that big of a deal in California, although they originated here.

Mexicans hate cerotes and hold them accountable if they get too uppity.

They are coming as far up as Canada these days. Anywhere you got Latinos, or more importantly, Latinos who facilitate illegal immigration, you got these savage shits running drugs, human trafficking rings and carrying out narco hits.

This is what that member of MS-13 looked like before he joined the gang, the way they corrupt young youths should be a war crime

Attached: XNaIrWt2gv4_VbpBtO6pq8zEozA_G2D3SCN46jaxero.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Yes they're literally everywhere and I got raped by one of them today.

White? Why is the gap between IRL and internet shills so wide?

cx dude

It's still a beaner

They're used as disposable deep state assassins and used by the cartels to transport drugs. They use kids to sell drugs. Also they're retarded thugs.

wooosh

Go charge your battery, Paul.

> running drugs, human trafficking rings and carrying out narco hits.

GTFO. They are really not that complicated.

They're fucking welfare addicted day laborers that break into houses and rape 11 year old girls.

Why the fuck are there spics in canada anyway?

Attached: FireShot Capture 6 - Alleged MS-13 member raped 11-year-old_ - https___nypost.com_2018_09_03_alleg.p (710x1047, 465K)

hehehehehe

Ice Poseidon is in MS-13?

No anyone one can claim to be ms-13 no one actually is

is stikk legal here?

That's leanice wtf dood

MS13 used to be a huge problem in the early 2000s. Not anymore

wtf is wrong their faces?

This woman was recently raped by MS-13, nuke em all. STOMP EM CRUSH EM EAT EM

Attached: Wm6BK3HW.jpg (576x576, 42K)

They're indians, or native americans, or first nations or whatever.

Attached: 299C-Image Cherokee Indian Head Wrappings.jpg (466x196, 97K)

ice poseidon washed up. way past his prime

i'm talking about the 3 potatoes surrounding that spic. none of those people look normal. like they've been swimming in fukushima water

rip enza ) :

xD

Ones russian, I don't know what breed the shitskin is or the woman either. But the fucker in the back is definitely russian.

fuck not my mother E N Z A D E N I N O