What is your favorite thing about multiculturalism? Me? The food of course

What is your favorite thing about multiculturalism? Me? The food of course.

Attached: 1535908899975.webm (368x640, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpPIuGbVeJY
twitter.com/RamenWarwok/status/1006389957630427136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll fucking sip to that brother

Based chinks.

Those are rats?

Seems like they would have barely any meat on them and not worth the effort to cook.

they aint got no soul man.

when you're dirt poor, you'll do what it takes

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpPIuGbVeJY

Attached: 1491746559806.jpg (750x750, 73K)

I like the poetry. Different languages view the world in different ways.

It’s also nice to see old wars fade from memory

AAAAAHHH
Fucking Chinks!

if i had to pick, it would be the destructive effect that it has on existing social structures and allegiances. almost like a takeover, or a "balkanization", if you will

I like it when my daughter is raped and murdered

Attached: chinese food.webm (320x576, 2.92M)

Attached: pepe does not like chinese food.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

that's japanese writing.

projection: the post

if only live-sashimi were the worst of it

FUUUUUUUUUUG. How can you look at that on your plate and not feel like a piece of shit!? Is it so much your food be dead before you start eating it or am I just a pussy?

Attached: 1429938803231.gif (565x510, 6K)

No you're a human. These insect chinks have no empathy, and that is exactly what defines a psychopath.
Imagine the fucking pain those things are feeling.

>some food drenched in spices
>culture

You can make a good meal out of normal food....you dont need to bring in filthy brown shits to eat good.

Example: properly seasoned baked chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, and broccoli can be really good for an every day or so meal.

Eating birds would be a better choice. They all have breast meat, it'd be like eating a chicken breast.

I wouldn't know how to cut up a rat to eat it. Where would they even have any good meat?

Subhuman behavior. This is shit most Westerner only fathom doing in a post-apocalyptic situation

they probably roast it whole and nibble on it

>torturing animals before eating them
>not sociopathic

I literally love the animals I rear. My chickens and lambs are loved and respected, up until the moment I have to chop the head or captive bolt the little guys. Then we use every last part of the animal for something...
Why do subhumans do differently?

What is it with turd worlders and eating shit while they still live? Fucking thousands of years ago, our ancestors already knew it was better to stun before killing, or to kill instantly. And science has only proven them right today by showing that animals tortured before their death flood their system, and their meat, with harmful hormones.
I honestly can't understand this. Wouldn't this taste and look better if you just gut off their heads, bled them, gutted them and skinned them first? What's the point of doing it like this?

white genocide
(I'm Jewish btw)

So many ethnic foods are drowned in spice because they have to mask what you're actually eating

I don't even care for mice yet this makes me wanna skin chinks alive.

Rat is like guinea pig or other rodents.. more than enough meat on them in a survival setting, but for a meal it would be best to prepare 2 or 3 at once.
But ffs, kill them quick, and then put them over an open flame.

Wtf is happening here

>What's the point of doing it like this?

predators usually start eating their prey before they're entirely dead. it's not abnormal behavior.

I love my chicken girls. If I can't bring myself to kill them I wont eat meat again

Attached: 1536097889576.jpg (657x527, 58K)

chinese restaurants smother rat meat in onions sauce and serve it at their buffets, passing it off as pork

Its fish retard most of these people like the idea that it is fresh thats the point. The freshest sea food is the best also the fish is likely dead already just nerve endings

The best thing about multiculturalism is knowing how terrible multiculturalism is first hand.
It's the gift of knowledge and wisdom.
>tfw half jew half white living in a 65% mestizo 15% white nation.
The differences are clear as day.

>What is your favorite thing about multiculturalism? Me? The food of course.
Language diversity. It's really fucking interesting. I love multiple languages.

Attached: Aboriginal languages map.jpg (2432x2217, 1.74M)

they're making orange chicken

In the end of the vid that rat in the background seems conscious and looking around despite being fried and skinned alive?

It gives me short people to bash

>predators xyz
Humans are scavengers you stupid cunt, we are opportunists. If we have the capability to catch a rabbit, or kill a boar... yes, we eat it. Otherwise, we're eating roots, fruits, and insects.

BUT MUH TACOS

Attached: 1535925096429.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

Yea but predators aren't humans and humans aren't predators, at least not digestively. Meat eaters don't absorb hormones like we do.

Those are dead.
It's just chemical synapses firing due to salt/whatever connecting with their spine/whatever

Boiled cooled and skinned alive then drowned.

Cut off head and arms, slice open sternum and gut, cut off legs at the knees. There you have a clean carcass, now bbq, roast it or make Chinese food out of it by cutting it up into small chunks, deep frying it and calling it Sweet and Sour Chicken.

Vegan here, you should only eat meat that you have killed. The only meat I eat is when I go fishing with my boys and we bring home dinner. I subscribe to my own form of veganism.

Oh nevermind didnt watch till the end.
With the fish/eels/octopus it might still be the case tho.

Ho Lee Fuk

Really though, how many different ways can you say "goon?"

lol, no. those fish are alive and perfectly conscious. their brains aren't destroyed, they were filleted.

God what fucking savages they are. None of them are even wearing hair nets.

Attached: multiculturism.webm (1200x674, 2.79M)

Indian, thai, mexican food are spiced because in warm places grow a wide variety of spices and other ingredientes it is that simple

>Really though, how many different ways can you say "goon?"

Attached: Trudeau diversity is our strength.jpg (1040x585, 318K)

I feel like id be cooking them longer

>memeflaggot

Ignoring any moral ramifications of processing animals alive, it releases adrenaline into the meat, tainting it.

Attached: 1501717430326.jpg (294x794, 96K)

looks tasty fresh fish

Being serious, multiculturalism destroyed a lot of cultural expectations previously made in my community. So I didn't have to fulfill them (which suits a lazy user).

Had things been less disintegrated I would have been expected to attend school balls, contribute, participate, perform social and religious duties, etc. However, since 40% of people had no idea about these things all of us were let off the hook. Newcomers served to destroy social pressures for conformance. In hindsight ISTR some older ladies sighing and biting their tongues about the situation, LOL.

Not saying this is good from a societal perspective, indeed was/is kind of the end of society. IMHO getting let off duties is a nice thing when taken personally.

It's the difference between eating something completely dead (the west) and eating something that hasn't died yet (gooks).

You can always google any foreign book or receipts, you don't need to bring a bunch of foreigners for this.

Gookers have as much love for life anything else, which means none.

>cultural expectation

another phrase with many negative connotations attached.

what do you mean taint it they say it tastes better that way is it harmful too you

>Not saying this is good from a societal perspective, indeed was/is kind of the end of society.

nah. don't give up.

>you don't need to bring a bunch of foreigners for this.

at the current rate they'll be cooking every kind of food.

Faggot. Eat onions then.

>Seems like they would have barely any meat on them and not worth the effort to cook.

Several chink restaurants around here got busted for selling rat meat as chicken.

Quite curious, considering that my city performed a city-wide chink genocide during the civil-war.

It is called empathy.

The greatest of men respected even the lowest animal.

Attached: Animals heiling.jpg (1053x702, 266K)

The idea of mercy in a swift death is something unique to European and Japanese cultures, generally. I'm not sure of many others where you have the merciful end as a principle. Stylized execution based on merit seems to have been a shared development. It's why you make sure the blade is sharp and the rope is well-measured for honorable people, and the inverse for traitors and the like.

>respect mosquitos
Yea fuck off

i would rather die slow i dont want to miss a second of it the more intense it is the better too i dont want to miss out on any crazy chemicals my brain might release

It also depends on the particular culture. I know that I was brought up where you honor your food if you're going out to kill them. You thank the animal for its sacrifice and you make sure the kill is as clean as possible. You make sure the shot is lined up. You make sure you're using the rigth arrowheads. You come up and slit the throat as efficiently as possible to minimize the agony of your prey.

being exposed to new ideas
like FGM in the same society as no MGM
or slapping your kids upside the head
or showing utmost respect to your elders

>My chickens and lambs are loved and respected, up until the moment I have to chop the head or captive bolt the little guys.

Chickens living in proper conditions give some amazing eggs and meat.
I used to have a handful of hens scavenging for random critters in piles of dead leaves and they gave eggs hard to break and with really sturdy shells, they also had a delicious and hearty taste.

Sadly my turkey broke out of his cage and slaughtered everyone until my dog put him down, we had to make nearly 50kgs of chicken that day

Attached: 1451177311519.jpg (500x500, 132K)

>Sadly my turkey broke out of his cage and slaughtered everyone

lol

tastes like chicken

Attached: 1505159508291.webm (480x360, 827K)

Attached: 1504233556610.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

wtf lad
damn that's brutal, fucking Cantonese dogs.
Not a fan of rat but dammmmn.

As far as I'm concerned they're ohians with better food

Jeez was your turkey the one in the Thankskilling movies?

>>respect mosquitos
>Yea fuck off
Even if they are considered animals i dont group insects and the like with "sentient" animals

this is making me really sad.

He was a fucking psycho who tried to rape and/or kill whatever he could get his claws on.
He didnt even let my dog shit in peace, not even a week had passed and he had more holes in his face than a teenager.
We had to lock him up in order to keep him from killing shit but one day he broke out while we were out and slaughtered everyone before going upon the dog who ended up snapping his neck.

Attached: Breivik.jpg (442x529, 50K)

its their culture, dont be racist

Attached: nigger kills dog.gif (170x130, 1.97M)

I begin to understand why the Unit 731 was allowed.

Attached: 1535614595863.jpg (1532x870, 225K)

who are these cuties

>Feelsbadman.webm

twitter.com/RamenWarwok/status/1006389957630427136

Rika and Sawyer I believe.

Having them writh around like that really brings out the flavors.

This is a fox. They are regularly skinned alive in china for fur.

How can we show these kinds of videos to President Donald Trump?

I am certain that if President Trump could see real footage of what horrible atrocities gooks commit against animals and against other humans he would cut off all ties with China and tell those dirty yellow bastards to go straight to hell.

I pray everyday for the hope that we can go to war with those filthy slant-eyed cockroaches and nuke them back into the Stone Age before they breed so much that they take over the planet.

“Slowly I began to hate them”

>I'm too retarded to know that insects aren't animals.

Fuck off, memeflag.

Actually they do the same to dogs and cats as well, obviously for food, but primary reason behind torturing the animals before killing is they believe meat tastes better if animal suffered before death, completely the opposite of the west, with common belief that before blood letting, animals should be as relaxed as much as possible.

We kind of do stuff like this too which disgusts me. Its not as bad but we filet fish alive and throw them back into the water as chum. I know that they are not very intelligent but its still disturbing to me. Can anyone quell my disgust? Am I a faggot?

Hey man if they can make rats taste like chicken they're doing something right

Fish don't have a pain system like we do and they don't suffer during this process nor are they intelligent enough to understand their predicament.

False equivalency.

good thing is when white people living in their all-white community bubbles and working in their all-white offices and shopping in their all-white shopping malls, finally *meet* a nigger and they're red-pilled.

These fucking savages. Can someone please explain this to me??? Does it have something to do with confuscion philosophy?

>Fish don't have a pain system like we do and they don't suffer during this process nor are they intelligent enough to understand their predicament.

I understand, but how is it any different than serving them alive on a platter like in the webm, how is that a false equivalency?

You are not a pussy, you just have a soul

>but primary reason behind torturing the animals before killing is they believe meat tastes better if animal suffered before death, completely the opposite of the west, with common belief that before blood letting, animals should be as relaxed as much as possible.

gas all confucians now

Uma delicia

Stop being a pussy