Is Trump fully insane now or is he onto something?

Is Trump fully insane now or is he onto something?
Jow Forums please explain to an Eurofag what is going on there?
It happend too fast for me

Attached: 20180906_053353.jpg (1070x737, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/b-bb-536453790/cia-clancey-25618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fighting political corruption is insane
how fucking cucked can you possibly be kraut

With insane I meant the "TREASON?-Tweet"

Fully awesome. How many refugees raped you today?

maybe if you had rooted out treason more often you wouldn't have the worst country in the history of the world you fucking idiot

>worst country in the World
Fuck of amimutt

Attached: 20180906_060250.jpg (1080x1235, 593K)

You're furious because you know it's true. Eat shit Germanistan.

Your country is filled to the brim with mudslimes, basically making it look like shit. Sad.

How many of your grandfathers were Russian?

You never answered him. How often was your german starfish punched today against your will?

Someone inside Trump administration leaked an article to New York Times saying she/he's going to thwart the President's efforts. Trump responded "TREASON!"

trump > merkellellagram

Thank you for giving me some context

NYT anonymous source claims senior staff are secretly working against Trump.

Trump tweets treason, implying if it's true it would possibly be treasonous. He then tweets that he's draining the swamp, implying that if it's true then it's a result of lifelong government bureaucrats and politicians who feel their power is threatened by Trump.

>German starfish
Please explain

>whats really going on
soundcloud.com/b-bb-536453790/cia-clancey-25618

>goldman sachs shills
>john bolton
>draining the swamp

You burgers will buy anything

He was playing Words with Friends and accidentally sent the tweet instead of placing the letter tiles

Trump drained the swamp, sent in an excavator to make the hole bigger then refilled the swamp with water from another swamp.

Attached: 220.png (574x601, 182K)

I assumed his newest tweet had something to do with Hillary and her friends. I thought they are going to prison. But that's realy interesting thank you

trump is an unserious coward sideshow clown who will not rid this country of the jewish plague even a little

this cannot be stated enough

Trump's a kike lover who hijacked our nationalist movement for his own personal gain. He doesn't give two shits about the country anymore. The left and this board are both against him now. He has few allies, and apparently he's already looking to replace Mattis, the most qualified defense secretary in our history. This is what happens when you allow inbred, low IQ, monkey-fucking rednecks to decide the fate of a country instead of a wise man with political skills. Note to all Germans: please reinstate the Kaiserreich and destroy (((democracy))) once and for all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>now

Would love to get Friedrich II. back and have a Kaiserreich with the Old Borders.

insane

Q predicted this

The President of the United States is currently held captive by the billion to trillion dollar deep state shadow governent..... i vote for reality tv 24/7 for all government

Do my shit undercover
Now it's time for for the blubber
Blabber
To watch dat belly get fatter
Fat boy on a diet
Don't try it
I'll check your ass like a looter in a riot
Much too fast like a sumo slammin' dat ass
Leavin' your face in the grass
You know
I don't take a chulo
Lightly
Bitch just jealous 'cause he can't outwrite me
So kick that style, wicked
Wild
Happy face nigga never seen me smile
Whip dat mainframe
I'll explain
A nigga like me is goin' insane
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain

Attached: b66e19a3d255f529236a031652fcc3a8[1].jpg (650x865, 136K)

HE HAS AN INNER VOICE DONT WORRY HES NOT AN NPC HURRRDURRRR