The Dog of Peace strikes again

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/09/04/woman-mauled-to-death-by-rescue-pit-bull/

Attached: pitbull_owner.jpg (572x515, 81K)

Din doo ruffin

juggle the axe, pay the tax

Attached: axejuggling.jpg (515x805, 99K)

that's right

Attached: he was a good boy.png (1272x795, 1.39M)

>dog kills kike
Good riddance, the dog is a hero like McCain’s tumor

Attached: 5EA2146E-F61B-4289-8D8F-964C2827E175.jpg (600x528, 61K)

>Her sister, Susan Eve LeClair, said Conway was no stranger to pit bulls which is why she had rescued the one she was walking at the time of the attack.
>“Everybody is devasted,” LeClair said. “I don’t know that there are lessons to be learned or not”
I'd say that her sister learned her lesson the hard way

>don't blame the breed
Has anyone ever been mauled to death by a golden retriever

Attached: images (9).jpg (300x168, 14K)

Dunno. I think they have higher bite rates than Dobermans though

I’ll never understand people who get more dogs when their other ones die.

Mine are 10 years old now, first 2 dogs I have ever had, never getting dogs again after this. Now I know why my parents never wanted to get pets when I was a kid, they’re like permanent babies that you have to feed and pick up after.

Only another 5 years or so left and I get my freedom back, never getting any kind of pet after this.

Attached: CDB1BF6C-9C32-4736-B374-3AB25EDC4467.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

Im sorry but i cant imagine ever being killed by a dog. Ever since i was a little kid my family had large dogs (labs,pitbull mixes). Ofc i was bit a handful of times but i was always able to properly beat the shit outa the dog and make sure no aggression was made against me again.

because 1 in 1000 buy a doberman where as everyone buys a fucking golden. My golden bit whoever fucked with it but it also hated other dogs. loved humans

Praise the lord!

Attached: cunt with 2 pitbulls.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

From Nashville TN.
The comments from local news link are horrible.
People keep defending these dogs.
It's time to put an end to them.

Poor kitty. I'm not gonna say the breed isn't a bad breed but there are a lot of stupid motherfuckers who have no business owning dogs in the first place.

You think freedom from responsibility will make you happy?

How bout adopting even more responsibility? That’s what gives your life meaning, bucko!

>kike
>boomer
>pitbull apologist

S

If a pit wants to kill you the fight ends when one of you is mortally wounded.

Bite statistics are based off any bite that draws blood or leaves a scar.
Golden Retrievers and Dachshunds have a little bit less bites that Bully breeds.
The difference is mauling. Which is serious bodily harm.
Where bully breeds are exponentially higher than any dog breed.

All dogs bite and can draw blood.
A GR is a lot less likely to maul you than any Bully breed.

It was either adopt a pitbull or a nigglet at this point in her life. Either choice would have ended the same.

I don't understand the dog bite narrative, like if I play with my dog too rough and he bits me he would instantly stop and look sad. I would be bleeding but I know he has his shots and I had mine so I just bandage it and eventually it just leaves a cool scar. How is this reported like small bites or huge limb losing bites?

While we are on the topic, anyone seen my dog??

Attached: missingdog.jpg (460x669, 24K)

Goldens are great family dogs. But surprisingly one of the most territorial breeds around. Mine also hated other dogs and strangers. Would bark and growl like hes rabbit at niggers at gas stations in the back of the truck.

Attached: 1534328413804.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

>keeping dogs as pets

fucking white people I swear...

>>keeping dogs as pets
Sorry leaf, we forgot, you keep them as sex slaves.

Attached: canadianflagdogsex.png (800x400, 15K)

>i was always able to properly beat the shit outa the dog and make sure no aggression was made against me again.
Lmao you taught your dogs that if someone is unable to fight back, they're allowed to maul them to death.

Canadians are good pets

Attached: Canadians up close.webm (720x720, 1.8M)

Too much child support there tyron cant afford kibble

Attached: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>i cant imagine ever being killed by a dog.
They can rip your throat out

Attached: 5012F449-76E2-42F7-A68B-DECF60A4C5EE.png (1020x801, 404K)

play stupid games win stupid prizes, all pitbulls should be euthanized

Spike wuz uh gud dawg. He dindu nuffin.

> bucko

Attached: fy5ku6hl8fq01.jpg (342x960, 48K)

Good, it's the entire purpose of why they have been bred in the first place. You cannot simply adopt pits, they must be imprinted on you.

Attached: 1536210361399.webm (360x360, 2.75M)

Have you ever considered that the dog is just based and she got out of the kitchen?

thanks frendo, that was actually educational

Attached: 1536196800720.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Attached: 192B4193-E653-4A2F-A728-52E4826F8B94.jpg (365x402, 64K)

She probably thought that she could "change" the dog from a fighting machine to a soft hearted cutie, the same reason why women lust after murderers and child rapists.

>like a couple cute doggo videos on youtube
>occasionally get bombarded with sjw pitbull propaganda in my feed

Attached: 1535988733966.jpg (750x951, 112K)

Dare I say it? Is this pit bull /ourguy/?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png (549x413, 137K)

Must've been a bad owner. There are no bad dogs.

Attached: 1535829858906.jpg (1682x2000, 329K)

dogs are yummy

>Only another 5 years or so left and I get my freedom back, never getting any kind of pet after this.

I had to leave my dog behind to move out here, that was two months ago and I still feel like shit. I hate coming home to a silent house, NOT feeding my dog, NOT letting him out. It sucks and the only reason why I won’t get a dog here is to have to deal with giving him away when I return to the states.

Attached: CE0FC781-FFBE-4E23-9CFB-2C9384AF203C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

pitbulls dindu nuffin, nigger owners do

That image can't be real, that dog is hitting all the signs of aggression, nobody can be so delusional.

Attached: 1536210217564.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

that was the last smile they ever saw in their life too

>thumbnail doesn't look familiar
>text of post suggests rekt gore
>curious.face.png
Someone tell me what that video is please

They genuinely aren't, their meat tastes quite sour and is too tough. Their only decent use would be jerky.
t. Guy who has eaten pretty much every edible animal in his life

Dat's a video of a good boy right there

>You cannot simply adopt pits, they must be imprinted on you.
That's a crock of shit. They will eat you and shit you out all the same. They only have to maul and kill you "once"

Two pits killing a nigger. One of them has got him by the throat. Besides a little bit of blood nothing much happens.

Fucking the autistic cat incels who insists cats are better than dogs.

Nobody could have predicted this

Attached: doggosofpeace.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

I would never defend those thrash dogs but kitty should've ran. Wtf was it thinking?
I've seen much smarter cats who don't stop and hiss, their first and only reaction is to run.
They're all alive.

quit being a fucking bitch and go back

Attached: 1350522127568.jpg (600x499, 65K)

You do realize she is selling her as fight bait in reality, don't you?

Which type of 'user' is more likely to pay? Why does she point out the dog is 'intact female'? Two male pitts will kill each other over a female in heat.

some nigger getting chewed on by a couple of pit bulls

Hopefully you mean the people. The dogs can wait.

Noticed more pits being walked around my neighborhood. Because of that I carry a knife on all of my dog walks. Any pit comes at me or my dog will be gutted with extreme prejudice.

That pic never gets old. Still cracks me up.

human?

I had ajalf pitbill half lab. He was a good boy but we lived up on the boonies where he couldn't bother people. He also looked like a killer the one time I was tripping on boomers around him

selling a dog but not mentioning that it's not spayed is equal to selling a car but not noting that it has no tires and that before you want it to work properly you need to spend more cash and waste time

Dogs kill and injure fewer people every year than cars or cardiovascular disease do on a daily basis, fuck off. If you're truly concerned about the safety of others, get rid of independent and privately owned motorvehicles and force people to have a healthy diet.

goldens are territorial as fuck and hate other dogs and people they dont know

If that were my house there would have been two dogs full of buckshot.

Attached: 27797655_1757718777604494_2748002696414560284_o.jpg (1341x2015, 197K)

Good goy. Work work work. Chop chop.

At last, a true Aryan.

das rite

Attached: pit.jpg (717x717, 68K)

good boy/10

Attached: White-Farmers-Forced-off-Land.jpg (900x640, 144K)

>baby in stroller in China run over by dump truck
>Syrian tanker with feets blown off partially on fire crawling off tank just to be shot in the street
>nigger in Brazil getting head beaten repeatedly with baseball bat
>Mexican lying on tile floor with hands chopped off trying to reach for slit throat gushing blood
I'm about to sleep and didn't want it to be some child getting ripped to shreds by pitbulls.

Attached: giphy.gif (240x300, 1.75M)

rolling to see if the cunt that b7 me from a groupme chat gets fucked by his pit

>y and z are worse than x, therefore x is not a problem

Absolute nigger logic. You must be a New German.

>there are bigger statistical threats
>so let's completely ignore the ones that removing would have zero negative effect on society

You deserve refugees you faggot.

Guys, guys, guys... Who do pit pulls kill the most? Anyone? ANYONE? Give you a hint, it's niggers. They're based as fuck.

Before or after you fucked them?

Do any carnivorous species taste good?

German Shepards Master Race

Attached: hitwgs.jpg (635x474, 29K)

Attached: E8D2B678-816A-46A8-A3C7-17BA7B47B23E-6179-00000F8BE3D6E2A7.jpg (227x250, 7K)

Niggers also mostly kill niggers. Hardly makes them based.

Attached: pit.jpg (475x355, 21K)

Attached: urly.jpg (289x333, 62K)

But pit bulls can't talk back

That was a cat that grew up around dogs and trusted them. Draw your own analogies.

Train them while they are young. When a dog is few months old, introduce the dog to friends, neighbors, and other people along with other dogs(to be sure the dogs can get along). Dog becomes much nicer around other people by doing that.

Muslims hate dogs, burger.

>nigger dogs literally ripping out a good boy's SPINE through a fence

What the fuck is wrong with pit bull people? The breed should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Please look up the meaning of the word "rate"

Attached: pitbull.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

>goldens are territorial as fuck and hate other dogs and people they dont know

You're a trash dog owner. Goldens are extremely easy to socialize with other dogs and white people.

>This
Who lets them procreate? It should be banned.

>knife
There are cops who have emptied a 15 round magazine of .40S&W into a pit latched onto their arm and the dog held on until it finally bled out and died. If there are pits, you want a gun in a Fuck A Bear In The Ass caliber. .357 Magnum or 10mm at the minimum.

What a good boy, the cunt deserved it for doing the nigger jiggles next to children.

See that makes more sense now.
I just didn't get why the cat didn't immediately run when he saw 2 angry sets of jaws heading towards it.
I've seen that kind of attack before and luckily the cat is always way too fast and agile for the dogs, and can find shelter by jumping on top of cars, fences, and trees.

I don't fear dying instantly in a car accident.
And I eat healthy.
I do fear being mauled to death over 20 minutes in a terrifying attack by a ferocious monster.
Do you see the difference?

Attached: pitbull3.jpg (515x273, 35K)

pit bulls are not even a good looking dog i dont understand why this random sect thinks they are somehow adorable they look like niggers
nigger dog for niggers

Cat survived btw