50% Ashkenazi/50% Norman...

50% Ashkenazi/50% Norman. Does anyone else share this mixed heritage and feel very weird psychic tremors and increase of synchronicity this month?

Attached: 1536187562352m.jpg (965x1024, 89K)

Tfw half this

Attached: 1536205878030.jpg (645x280, 36K)

And half this

Attached: 1536206188676.jpg (645x280, 32K)

>50% Norman
Stop bullshitting, fucking stupid Amerimutt.

There is no way you can trace your heritage all the way back to Danish/Norwegian vikings who settled in France in 10th century.

I have one line that went to Newfoundland in 1649 from Normandy and another back to 1540s in northern Scotland.

this.

Said Norman instead of Nordic and triggered Scandinavia : (

I think he meant he's 50% Norman Finkelstein

Half of you is about to die, dude.

No one is one pure European tribe. Especially from Nations like mine, which colonized all Europe.

Pic is my DNA test.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-19-07-58.png (1080x1920, 247K)

Do people in Europe not have records of their family back that far? I always assumed Americans had less
>am I talking to plebs?
In the Jewish side I'm related to zinoviev, so watch out.

Populations move, I'm skeptical of DNA tests.

For what reason could I possibly have such documents in first place? My great grandparents were peasants and temporary farm hands, not in any shape or form people who would have need or funds for such documents.

Idk why I thought you'd be interested, the generation of half white half Jewish under 30s are probably half of this website and the vanguard of effective anti Zionism. We know Jewish tricks from the inside but retain the rage that can overpower the desert demon

>/x/ has gotten loose again

Attached: 3FFD88B8-3E58-4266-A2B3-C2E710D5914B.jpg (394x406, 49K)

what refreshing honesty because people always assume their ancestors were one of the 1% kings or knights and not one of the 99% impoverished ditch diggers.

Everyone was digging in the dirt 10,000 years ago. No judgements

Are you RH negative bloodline?
Your psychic powers may be off the charts with that racial combo?

You better get real fucking good at hiding the half of you that wants to subvert your host society.

Attached: CB41B3B9-58F1-4A4C-866A-67DE5BBAB1A9.jpg (418x591, 66K)

Normandy is a french region, people from there are called norman.

I can get back to around 1050 from familial sources. Got to this rock in 1663.

Not sure how I'd test that I only know I'm O-neg

I asked because I'm seeing multiple severe synchronicities per day that seem to be pointing towards someone taking down the Anglo Zionist cabal (my old Jewish great uncle would refer to them as "the red Dragon" or "the red vampire"). I've been 100% manic for like ten days, can't sleep, have written 50,000 words since Friday night

Americans generally have much easier time researching their family history to begin with since vast majority of their for example parish books and documentation are intact unlike in Europe where wars,social upheavals and other factors have lead to lack of effective documentation.
From what I can tell is that Parishal records in Finland for example have been heavily devastated by the civil war for example in addition to anti-Russification campaigns that we took part of to avoid paying taxes or being conscripted into Russian imperial army. This effectively means that majority of Finns cannot trace their heritage back to the pre-independence period.

>50% Ashkenazi/50% Norman

moishe fitzwalter? is that you? and how did your family manage to remain pure norman for 1000 years?

If being from one family killed in French revolution on one side and one killed by Russian revolution on the other isn't enough for Hitler larpers idk what is. You've been divided and conquered bro.

Get out of my country you filthy yid

funny seeing so many people doing DNA tests. I already know I'm Swiss-Austrian and look like Attila.

Jared/ Ivanka was a political marriage, you're gonna have to get used to us, wait till you see who's actually doing shit while you larp on Jow Forums

I'm 25% Ashkenazi and I'm definitely getting weird feelings And strange tremor feelings, feeling of Jewishness even though I'm not Very jewish

Tfw saving the world instead of going along with the plan and get called Nazi by Jews, Jews by Nazis

Attached: 1536206140193m.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

I'm so sorry. When I met a relative who was proud of the Bolsheviks I vowed to make it right.

Attached: download_20180904_221923.jpg (1072x1206, 632K)

I know a lot of people sort of think this sounds like crazy talk, but when you come from a line of people who talked to 'spirits' for thousands of years your body sort of goes through the motions of it automatically even if you're trying to live a normal life (usually diagnosed as schizophrenic or manic/depressive). Jewish doctors don't like to talk about it

have a sage kike