Press S to spit of Supreme Cuck of India

Press S to spit of Supreme Cuck of India.

Fuck you supreme court. Now its fucking legal to be a faggot in India. The fucking media is going apeshit. Now its literally legal to rape children and have stds. Fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-06-12-16-52-814_com.nis.app.jpg (1080x1862, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/asindeo/status/1037603579517911042?s=08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Angry bump REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dam u guys are getting fucking jewed.

Kill yourself.

Wait so it was decriminalized then again criminalized? Based dude
Sorry that it was decriminalized again. Maybe in 2022 it will be illegal again

If I was forced to pack fudge anywhere on the planet, the absolutely second to last place I'd want to do it is India. Last is Africa.

Homosexuals need to burnt on a stake

The cuck judge was already under a lot of question from the left. This was pure appeasement. We could file a case until now if I found out someone was a faggot. It's so annoying.

APU
IN
YOU

This is the fault of the Muslims.

Westernisation is a cancer

Woah imagine you are just trying to take a shit on the street like a decent Indian and some fucking bastard comes along and pushes your shit back in.
Fucking jews man.

That's good to know. We don't appreciate mutts.

I gained some respect of India now that I know they actually banned faggotsexuality. But it’s gone now since it’s now legal.

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 13K)

Yes you do. You’re fucking coming to our country to stink everything up.

Deepak mishra literally did it to save his legacy because everyone knows that he is bjp's favorite judge.
S

Mutt education makes you unemployable. Not our problem. My guess is you are a nigger.

sadly this is the way the world is going.
it's not going to fix anything
it's only going to get worse
good luck

actually the cheap rates Indians are willing to take makes us unemployable :)

Poo in your Peepee

Das rite, nigger.

show bobs pls

I never said I was unemployed. It’s that you people stink. I can smell you when you answer my customer service calls.

Check Indian twitter. Fags are everywhere. Wire/scroll/quint/newslaundry celebrating like we got independence. Unreal.

Have fun worshiping them and kissing their ass for having same sex fetish.

1 billion rapist poos need to be glassed

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-03-13-57-02.png (697x874, 395K)

This will reduce the use of designated shitting streets because gay pajeets will push the poo back in.

The right wing is in power right now if they can't illegalize it now then it's impossible in the future.

fags have hijacked the trend section with aid of the liberal twitter network.

finally getting rid of laws your British colonizers imposed on you?

It’s okay India it happens to the best of us
S

Attached: B16C0777-75A6-4F60-BA4E-3D989C129DCA.jpg (375x550, 53K)

If there's one thing the world does not need it's more pajeets. At least butt piracy isn't reproductive.

It was one of the good ones :(

Just imagine what sorts of hideous mutated fag diseases will emerge from that country.

Pajeets migrate a lot. They will turn into liberal fags in your countries and spread their cancer like assholes. We all lose user.

It's odd that the verdict came out in this period. We're supposed to be nationalistic more than ever. Now what? Faggots in the army?

FAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEE

It’s okay senpai, things seem bad but they’re going to get better

Poo.
Not just for the street and your feet. It’s for your peepee too.

maybe faggots shouldn't reproduce in the first place and there's a thousand gorillion of you, so yeah

Isn't that image postive, we care enough about stary dogs for that to be news and make laws to protect them

Obligatory S for bump

kek

Don't be too hard on yourself, pajeet. These things just happens.

Our law minister literally gave it a go and said that everyone has a right for sexual orientation.
That cuck just gave in on bad publicity from liberal media of west and cji being a good bjp boy accepted it.
At least gay marriage is illegal, they can just exist as legals.

Damn you guys got fucked over... Learn from Trump and tell Soros to take his money elsewhere.

Cji is a literal commie from jadavpur

No aussiebro. It's a downhill from this.

Soros money goes far.

Find someone willing to and push him for 4 years. against fags. Don't hide offensive views of public, show it. Call the judge a criminal whenever and wherever you can for enabling faggotry. Reply gay pride movies and videos with insults. It works.

Source? I thought he was /ourguy/

Some stats / sources to prove faggotry is unnatural? Jewpedia/jewtube doesn't have any studies to show that.

You know what the worst part is, this fuckhole of a country is worse than most africans nations in things which matter like per capita gdp but they want to go in west's footstep and become a degenerate first without even working on things which makes this country better.

They'll play the victim of harassment card even while being degenerate. I didn't work elsewhere, I doubt it will work here.

holy shit you guys are fags. just let them be gay, it literally don't influence you in anything at all

or maybe care about something more relevant like the complete mess that is your country

Africa's to fucked mate. We aren't that retarded. Clean out the gibs and reservation, deport Mudslimes who do not agree with Hindu ancestory and we are good to go.

I are choosing the wrong path and its towards getting fucked.

>it literally don't affect you in anything

It does. It's a slippery slope. Today we made it legal tomorrow they'll be giving puberty blockers to children. The urban populace will do anything to be more westerner.

Fuck from all men indiens should not be homo, it's gonna be so fkn wrong that a male gorilla want to Fuck another hairy gorilla this is fucked up..

>Africa is fucked
This country is good?
Fuck no, lower living standards than any respectable country you can find.
Don't forget more than 60% of population still lives in villages like subhumans. Don't let your city fool you into thinking this country is even moderately good.

Yes, best advice. Do NOT accept it, the BJP should condemn it and refuse to consider it a judgement, devote time redpilling others about how filthy homosex is, use images and videos from the West to showcase how degenerate it is. NEVER accept it, this was our problem in the west, as soon as the "conservative" parties accepted it the cause was lost completely.

Same. It was like a faint glimmer of respect before I realised it was just legalised again so now I’m back to thinking of them as less than dirt.

Are you sure gay marriage is illegal. I guess "decriminalization of homosexuality and providing equal rights" means no restrictions of any sort.

>At least gay marriage is illegal
>he thinks it’s actually gonna stay like this now that the gates have opened
Have you been watching the west?

Pajeet, you faggots invented gay shit looong before the west had any clue. Hijras run wild in India and abduct babies and castrate them to make more of their kind.

Attached: hijra.jpg (620x385, 37K)

India got KIKED today

No pajeet jokes today in solidarity

Why not user?

Attached: IMG-20180906-WA0019.jpg (833x1024, 137K)

Bjp themselves gave it a go when law minister of this country said everyone has right to his sexual orientation.
This party will do anything to stay in power and now they got good boy points from Western media.

What are the options faggot? Commiegress? No thank you.

S

>it literally don't influence you in anything at all
It actually does. You’re just too stupid and short sighted to realise it.

>It does. It's a slippery slope.
Not just that. Now their sexuality is gonna be shoved down your throat every where you go. All of your shitty Bollywood movies will be filled with disgusting homos kissing and you’ll be forced to watch because you won’t know it’s coming.

All the shit that floods your streets is a out to get a hell of a lot more diseasy.

t. shekel kikerstein
kys

The fag company I work at already has a LGBTQ week where we are made to sit through hours of shitty stories from fags. The company is from UK (Willis towers Watson) and today mailed us congratulation and all that shit. I just know things are gonna get worse.

You are going to beat'em nonetheless...so whatever.

They are expecting you to shut up when they acuse you of being a bad human being. You don't. You double down on strength when accused of being violent and show them who's the boss.

It is not about being natural or not, it is about you accepting it or not at your society. Everybody knows fags are promiscuous and spread STDs everywhere it should be easy to find data about that.

You're right.

Yup. My workplace has 'Pride' themed mails and shit. They're planning to reach 50% women workforce soon. It's going downhill soon. Such a shame for a big company.

Hearty kek

Must agree with this mutt. We cannot normalize one set of degenerate behaviour and expect others not to get normalized.

Of course not, rahul would have passed amendment to legalise it but this party has greatly disappointed.

Attached: 1535810790907.png (630x403, 366K)

>Inshorts app
I voted 'No' on the poll.

Me too lmao. 17% only tho.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Your country might be next

>using inshorts

I follow are lefties on twitter too. Always keep your enemies close user.

I watch dhruv rathees channel, inshorts is just cancer

You watch it ironically right? He's too retarded to get any actual insight. Just shows how the commies twist narratives.

>>using inshorts
>Not looking for alternative sources
Inshorts is just the messenger. I look for a variety of different sources.

Honestly, there are more than enough indians on this world. I don't care if some of them cut of their dick

Obviously he can't even make a real argument

Attached: 1533503415271s.jpg (114x125, 970)

How come I never see good rekt videos from India? Surely there must be some good examples of how shit (no pun intended) your country is.

At least you filthy animals might have a chance to solve your overpopulation now

Come to India ching Chong I'll wreck you up pretty good

>being this new

i have yet to personally encounter an attractive indian man

twitter.com/asindeo/status/1037603579517911042?s=08

BASED AND REDPILLED

yeah but the thing is that you can't directly compare africans with us. country is a shithole but it's also pretty cheap and not as violent compared to african countries.