He has a point you know

he has a point you know

Attached: 37872583_1115535908599970_6403151409126047744_n.jpg (684x960, 86K)

Simple, the Arab slave trade was worse.

Muslim culture is so peaceful, right amir? never any wars or anything

name one civilization that has no prior history of slavery.

>Amir
>when he realises he's talking about his own cultural heritage

Attached: chuckle.gif (500x349, 906K)

>bitching about genocide and slavery
>Amir
Ha

This was months ago and I already got blocked by Amin when I dropped these persians talking about the Zanj(niggers) on him.

Attached: 1505546952522.png (1378x644, 808K)

This.
And then Turkish muslim Ottoman Empire - eslaving, killing, conquering, colonising, kidnapping Europeans, blacks for centuries and centuries and centuries.
Also, much worse.
Bantus blacks in South Africa - they are not indigenous to South Africa - they wiped out the Bushmen.
There is more..

>Arab slave trade still going strong
>two centuries of invasion and genocide during the "golden age"
>ottomans and the balkens

Isn't it ironic, don't you think.

>began with genocide and built on slavery

What country isn't?

So fucking what it was built on genocide? Or slaves were bought and used to build this country. So what? Im not going to feel guilty or bad for my ancestors did to contiue this nation. And if killing ,bringing a disease or buying slaves is what starts a nation to where we are today in less than 200 years is a feat. Were the same fucking country that ended it in our country. In short fuck amir

Genocide? Slavery? Kek! This is not what history says. Hard working Europeans made this country, large portion of slave owners were jewish.

Muslims are running a slave trade today in Libya, but no one cares because it isn't profitable to talk about

You can't really guilt trip Muslims because they have no empathy

The appropriate response is
>Lots of cultures have done far worse things and accomplished much less, like yours for example.

Attached: ngbbs53a2d4e557771.jpg (300x300, 63K)

I will counter his point with a hollow point.

Next?

I agree with Kirk.

Norway is the best country on earth followed by Australia, thats a fact based on measurements accepted by even americans who previously toppled that chart, btfo

yeah, because no other culture started with genocide or slavery before right :^)

>a muslim chastising anyone about genocide and slavery

>moon landing was a human achivement
>slavery and killing natives (who killed innocent women and kids themselves) is a american thing

Amir has to go back. His street-shitting family needs him.

Yeah Kirk has a point.

I really fucking hate Charlie Kirk

This is going to sound very liberal but a lot of America's greatness was because they lived in a depopulated continent with two big oceans as geographic barriers.

If America was founded in Asia surrounded by a lot of strong tribes and empires they would have turned out just as despotic as Russia or China.

That's what SJWs miss. Its not white privilege its GEOGRAPHIC privilege.

>Amir
Says the arab kek

niggers arent human and natives were honorable warriors whom we beat in physical combat, thats why we named so many states and military weapons after them

Only by 2,000,000 Africans

Name one culture that doesn't have a history of genociding other cultures that it came into contact with.

I fucking hated how baseded out that little snarky black woman comment amir ends with.

>he has a point you know
Then he should probably wear a hat to conceal it.

Whataboutism. Provide a better argument.

>pot calling the kettle black
Step away from the fallacies faggot.

Here

>quick, murricans are asleep. let's be retarded

And Muslim culture wasn't ? Jewish holy book is literally slavery as well.

Can't wait till we start killing mudshits again! Fuck you pedo faggots!

Amor? What country is he from and did it practice slavery?

Name a single country that wasn't begun with bloody wars and breaches of human rights. I'll wait. Fuckin Amir "If she can read she can breed" Muhammad.

Attached: AmericanCotton.jpg (846x615, 77K)

>Win an award
>As I get up to accept it, this guy yells, "Your great-grandfather was a murderer, sit the fuck down"

Kek some balls on this sandnigger

A mudslime shaming another person for slavery, wao.

Attached: 1536005949201.jpg (993x689, 86K)

whataboutism eh? so pointing out hypocrisy and being selective in your rational and judgement shouldnt be pointed out?

like false equivalence. you fucks used it as a means of misdirection and also a way to delegitimize your rivals. with whataboutism you deflect from the reality of your hypocrisy and bias in judgement.

i have long grown to mistrust those who try to run from debate by claiming logical fallacy. ironically these types often label perfectly reasonable statements incorrectly as logical fallacy.

Your culture IS genocide and slavery, Amir. Shut the fuck up.

1- Educate yourself on the American Indians. There was no genocide. The vast majority of death were due to germs they werent immune to (and the whole blanket incident is based on 2 letters written by british soldiers. no other proof or source). Also the population increased over time, and there were laws prohibiting settlers from killing natives. Those 2 points completely contradict the "native genocide" theory. Not to mention the massacers natives also committed against settlers with extreme violence.
2- a minority of the US population were slaves, and they didn't build anything. They worked in fields, picked cotton, and that's it. Also their living conditions were better than that of any other Black on the planet at that time, so they should be thankful they were enslaves.
Also only a fraction of whites owned them. And where there was slavery there was poverty because payed labor and industrial machinery is more productive which is why the North was a lot richer and why Subsaharan Africa is still dirt poor.

Get fucked.

>inferiority complex lashing out
lol

No, he doesn’t.

They just wouldn't give a damn because they dont have marxist indoctrination camps we like to call "college".

>Amir
>Implying slavery isn't alive in the middle east
Fuck these fake trojan horses

They are all dead. Cause they sucked at war.

My ancestors did not own slaves or participate in genocide. I don't owe you or anyone else a goddamn thing. The ones that did were a small fraction. America is not the worst place on earth, stop your fucking whining.

That’s the whole point, goy: no country should exist anymore. Except Israel.

Attached: BCE200E3-3FB0-45A3-83FF-BBA396AEDA7D.png (1000x666, 331K)

All culture was built on genocide and slaves. It isn't not only where we came from but where we are now.

If its just geographic privilege, how come everything under the USA/Mexico border is a shithole?
How come that before 1939, the strongest nations/empires where mostly European despite being surrounded by ''strong tribes and empires'' all the time?

lol, Arab nation began with mass conquest and slaughter

Still doesn’t negate the fact that our way of life is better than others. What exactly was his point other than to spew talking points constantly repeated by sjw faggots?

>everything is made out of cotton in america

genocide will happen again, amir
also really fucking ironic for an arab of all people to complain about someone doing ethnic cleansing, fucking lmao

Yes, we should let Muslims be hypocrites, Muslims can ignore their war crimes, but Americans must feel guilty about their history.

Makes sense.

>muh whutaboutism
here's an argument for you abdul, genophages with your semitic subhuman sandnigger paki dna targeted for nasty deadly viruses, how do you like them apples? becausw they're ready to be deployed anytime

To think people on ships with poverty and a meager promissory note to some unmapped lawless land that required habitual reinforced civilization of otherwise crude human lifeforms that rejected the light of the LORD as a truth to time as creator deity of life and supreme as God to all other inferior idols that bring entertainment to the circus of celestial mystic alchemy. Arabs got so desperate they started blowing themselves up for pussy in another dimension promised by a paedophile prophet after Christ died and illiterate goat fuckers learned phonetic roman rooted english like the babylonian blacks.

>freedom exists in america
>america was built on slavery

don't know which one is more stupud tbqh

fuck off no he doesnt

13th post best post.

Attached: Elements by Nation.jpg (1891x1131, 332K)

You mean, like Africa?
If this were true, shouldn't Wakanda be fact rather than fiction?

None of them can read lol

That guy on the bottom is coming off awfully anti-Semitic...

>buttblasted sandnigger
Middle Easterners have been enslaving and slaughtering people all over the world for far longer than Americas blighted history. What a faggot.

charles kirk? that's true

Pointing out something worst exposes the adversary's hypocrisy and oversimplification of history

No he doesn't. He lacks any sense of history.