Christianity BTFO...Hahahaha and you still follow this jewish cult

Christianity BTFO...Hahahaha and you still follow this jewish cult.

Attached: 20180906_182614.jpg (720x868, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It also requires 3/4 of the ink needed to make a + sign.

It requires the same.
The horizontal line has changed place, not length.

Bong is correct.

dumb fuck Israeli btfo

Anti Christian animus is probably the most prevelant form of religious bigotry.

This just shows how neurotic Jews are. The plus sign has nothing to do with Christs cross, but the Jews primitive mind cannot handle it since they do not have an inner voice, but rely mostly on thinking by pictures since they have no conscious or soul.

It’s common worldwide, but saying it’s the dominant form of religious prejudice is just crazy

Also doing a circle instead of an X mark in forms
Literally the * treatment
Who would have thought Jews have such repulsion/contempt for Christianism? The more you know... It’s almost as if is entirely possible that they would actively work to undermine it if they held positions of power, like monopoly of the media for example. Hmmmmm... really makes you think

suffer greatly

This curious trick helps jews to avoid burn while accounting the death of the goyim

>Jews are terrified of the cross
>Christianity is Jewish
I regularly expel people like you from the groups I oversee, so that you know. Expressing this cringy Anti-Christian stuff is a good way to get removed from any serious pro-white movement.

Anti-Christians don't get a say. It's the same reason we exiled Varg, and he now pretends that he chose it for himself.

>terrified
I’d probably more disgust for goys than fear of th cross

This is why they draw their swastikas crooked. They're superstitious about giving symbols power.

this is where kike comes from. kike is comes from the yiddish for circle. jewish immigrants made circle mark when signing their names.
which is why i propose we call jews "circles" for some bonus subversion.

kike (n.)

derogatory slang for "a Jew," by 1901, American English; early evidence supports the belief that it was used at first among German-American Jews in reference to newcomers from Eastern Europe, perhaps because the names of the latter ended in -ki or -ky.

There is no charity organization of any kind here [a small city in Pennsylvania] and, what is sadder to relate, the Jews in this city will not form one; that is, if the present temper of the people can be used as a criterion. The German Jews are bitterly opposed to the "Kikes," as they persist in calling the Russian Jews .... ["Report of the National Conference of Jewish Charities in the United States," Cleveland, 1912]

Philip Cowen, first editor of "The American Hebrew," suggests a source in Yiddish kikel "circle." According to him, Jewish immigrants, ignorant of writing with the Latin alphabet, signed their entry forms with a circle, eschewing the customary "X" as a sign of Christianity. On this theory, Ellis Island immigration inspectors began calling such people kikels, and the term shortened as it passed into general use.

Deus Vult

Dues mecum est

>Jews are afraid of even writing something that looks similar to a Christian cross
>Jewish Cult
Shill, I know you've not been on the top of your game lately, but this is just sad.

I'm pretty certain he is one of those NPCs

Get right

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: 1489209336981.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

>jews don't like cults in which the ideal jew and messiah voluntarily dies a horrific death and behaves morally and ethically in every situation
surprising