Is it white genocide or just mutt genocide?

Why should we save Amerimutts. Just fucking look at this thing. Are they even white? Do we want to race mix with this? Even the jews from CNN look better than this. Yuck...
>mfw what started as ironic shitposting allowed me to see the other side.
The kikes might be onto something, folks. The mutts might just have to go. Dangerous as niggers but smart enough to handle a bomb.

Attached: 1519869354123.png (886x564, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as Germanic countries are fine I don’t really care desu

>meme flag
>Nonstop spam
Yeah, we think YOUR opinion matters

Attached: 1536005471380.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>jealous
Holy kek, the sad part is these boomermutts actually think this.
What exactly is there to be jealous of?

They're overtly targeted a lot more though. Doubt it.

meme flag kike slide thread

>boomermutts
How many buzzwords do you need to throw out to make yourself feel better? We get it, not everyone can be useful to the world, so you're looking for a purpose. Unfortunately you're looking in the wrong place. Pretending to have an opinion on a dying image board really makes you look sadder than you could ever imagine. Do us, and the world a favor, and decompose in a forest. At least then in your death you will have value

Attached: 1536189806468.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Holy shit, now I know what it feels like to be constantly called a memeflag slide thread shill every time you make a differing statement from the nu/pol/ boomermutt hivemind.
I think I've found my new hobby.

Attached: npc or sad pc.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Highest GDP
Leading in technology
Invented the internet
Greatest modern innovator of medicine
Getting to easily choose your own care plan (poorfags need not apply)
Owning guns (onions need not apply)
Large business opportunities (if you’re not a beta cuck pushover or a retard)
Each state is like a micro country so you can choose where you want to live.
Getting into college is easy
If you’re really smart and already got the skills, don’t even need college for business

Basically if you’re smart and hardworking, you have so much more to gain. You also have a much smaller safety net. A risk reward but only beta virgins would turn that down.

>make a differing statement from the nu/pol/ boomermutt hivemind.
>I think I've found my new hobby.
Yeah, I was right then. You have literally nothing of value to say. It's really very sad. I know you're only 16 but if you act like this you dont have a sustainable life ahead of you. You're not posting an opinion, and in fact you probably think the opposite. You're posting bottom of the barrel bait threads 1 step above log posting. You really arent fooling anyone kid

> tfw no mutt gf

Attached: 1523713149659.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>Highest GDP
And what do you spend that money on? Burgers? New shoes? New cars for your mayors? It's barely anything to be proud of. It's telling that (((money))) is the first thing you listed.

>Leading in technology
Examples needed. Do you have an electric washer on your toilet seat? Automated robot vacuum cleaners? Holographic waitresses?

>Owning guns (onions need not apply)
Your wildlife carries guns, so you need them for protection and you call it "freedom". Yeah sure I'm jealous.

the mutt meme was made by a DC shill

>getting lectured by boomers on Jow Forums is a thing now

us mutts don't even wipe our asses right we rub tissues on our dirty buttholes which just smears it and then we walk around with our crusty dirty buttholes in public

>thinking anyone over the age of 16 is a boomer
Look kid, I'm only 19, but I can tell you have aspergers. Maybe Jow Forums isnt the place for you

>you have aspergers
>Jow Forums isnt the place for you

>getting lectured by a zoomer
This just makes it ten times worse.

Attached: zoom.png (543x550, 132K)

GDP final value of production and product you dumby. It means living in a highly productive country, which in turn covers costs (after tax) for a whole spectrum of things. ‘course that includes Democrats using it to follow a “European” model.

As for me? Everything ranging from food to cars is dirt cheap compared to other countries.

>Leading in technology
Since you asked
>immunotherapy
>computer science
>biotech
>GMO
>fuel efficiency
>non-gas energy
>military tech
>fast internet (exclude outliers for flyover slowfucks)
>handheld technology

>Your wildlife carries guns, so you need them for protection and you call it "freedom".
Cause that’s freedom. I get to choose whether I want to defend myself.

Because originally they weren't mutts. Unironically Hitler used them as an example of why crossbreeding doesn't bring favourable results. The Spaniards and the Portuguese crossbred with the locals in South America and it's a total lawless shithole. Those who colonized America, mainly British and German, didn't crossbreed with the natives and it became a thriving first world country. Australia likewise didn't crossbreed with the natives and it too became a thriving first world country.
It's not pure coincidence that America became a shithole, Britain became a shithole, Germany became a shithole, France became a shithole, and Australia is becoming a shithole thanks to the (((crossbreeding program))) that's been (((forced))) on those countries.
The problem is (((equality))). Maybe kikes really do believe in equality (equality for goys, not for themselves obviously), but the problem with that is that the peoples of the world are widely different, they've already thrown endless amounts of money at niggers and assorted sub-humans and yet they still remain in the dirt - they can't reach that human level. So if they can't reach that level you need to bring everyone else down to that shithole, mong, sub-human level to create (((equality))). They've done it before with (((Communism))), you can't make everyone rich and happy, therefore you make everyone starving, poor and miserable, and thus achieve (((equality))).

burger whites are beautiful

Attached: peinovich.jpg (840x473, 73K)

listen avi schlomo, we will find you, and gas you

None of those examples are anything to be proud of. Once internet reaches a certain speed it's useless, computer science is cucked for the most part and all we really need is an anime imageboard and video hosting website anyway.
GMO coming from the fattest nation in the world - laughable. You mutts are mental patients who pat yourselves on the back for putting a bandaid on a tumor.

>military tech
Again, mutt thinking. Proud of empowering the kikes?

>>Your wildlife carries guns, so you need them for protection and you call it "freedom".
And why does your wildlife carry guns and why do you live in a jungle? How could you allow such a thing to happen?

Mutts just gloat over past achievements and eat burgers until they bored and decide to bomb other countries.

>None of those examples are anything to be proud of. Once internet reaches a certain speed it's useless, computer science is cucked for the most part and all we really need is an anime imageboard and video hosting website anyway.
>GMO coming from the fattest nation in the world - laughable. You mutts are mental patients who pat yourselves on the back for putting a bandaid on a tumor.

Gee... you really have no idea what you’re talking about. You couldn’t even come up with a retort so you had to strawman it all in the most spergy way possible. Couldn’t even give an explination on his reasoning.

You probably don’t even know how immunotherapy or conputer science works do you? You probably are just happy being a downer wasting your life away on some noodle making forumn.

Pic related is me reading your IQ dropping post

>Again, mutt thinking. Proud of empowering the kikes?
Uh huh. Is that why Jow Forums supported Trump? Cause he seems very friendly with the circle bois. And how exactly is this empowering the kikes?

>And why does your wildlife carry guns and why do you live in a jungle? How could you allow such a thing to happen?
Reading a history book might be helpful for ya, but I guess reading ain’t your strongsuit.

Attached: 7DBEC972-D6F6-4DCE-B669-2CEF1CA004F1.jpg (229x259, 16K)

>Again, mutt thinking. Proud of empowering the kikes?
Also one last thing, why is EU building up their army then?

>jealous
and i really believe you are that retarded to actually think this.

>posts fluoride-infused reaction image
The point is that regardless of how fast your internet is, it doesn't change that you mutts need to go. Jews achieved far more but do more detriment to the world than it benefits. Same goes for mutts. You can gloat over how "efficient" fuel has become, or how "windows 10 is so much better than windows 7", and whatnot, but in the end it's just a bunch of mutts obsessively excelling while losing sight of what's around them. It's retarded. And the mutts who are proud of that while sitting on their couches eating cheetos are even worse.

>You probably don’t even know how immunotherapy or conputer science works do you?
>the mutt thinks either of this is complicated

look at this obese fat subhuman

Thanks for the insight btw, very informative post.

Basing your argument on a shitty deep state meme, good job

>The point is that regardless of how fast your internet is, it doesn't change that you mutts need to go. Jews achieved far more but do more detriment to the world than it benefits. Same goes for mutts. You can gloat over how "efficient" fuel has become, or how "windows 10 is so much better than windows 7", and whatnot, but in the end it's just a bunch of mutts obsessively excelling while losing sight of what's around them. It's retarded. And the mutts who are proud of that while sitting on their couches eating cheetos are even worse.
Elaborate further without the ad hominem or strawman. Also Windows 7 > Windows 10.

>You probably don’t even know how immunotherapy or conputer science works do you?
>the mutt thinks either of this is complicated
So you can explain both in full detail then. From your “bandaid on a tumor” statement, you actually have zero idea how immunotherapy works. From your other cringe inducing statements, you don’t know how any of it works.

Finally, reveal your flag. Unless you’re a S O Y who can’t argue without hiding behind a meme flag, reveal your flag.

Too much fluoride in the way you communicate, sorry. Good bye troll, I don't have time to handle take the bait.

The 56% doesn't mean they're half-breeds, it means 44% of them are 100% shitskins.
cell.com/ajhg/pdf/S0002-9297(14)00476-5.pdf

>i can’t argue so I’ll just say you’re a troll
Pic related is you. Good talking to you.

Attached: ACB18FB6-5A22-4A57-8965-E70909F50912.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Mutts confirmed NPC.