Talking to normie coworker

>talking to normie coworker
>He brings up the nyt article
>"Lol drumpf getting destroyed by his own people!"
>Tell them that what the article actually says is horrifying
>You can have unelected people willfully definitely and sabotaging an elected officials plans and work
>This means that people with zero accountability to the people are the ones who control the country
>"That should be instead of that fool!"
>Explain again that these people are loyal to no party and did this under Clinton, Bush and Obama as well
>That this destroys any notion of representative democracy and everyone should be outraged at this
>"They're doing the right thing. Sucks to be Trump!"

H-how do these people even function? How are they so incapable of seeing the bigger picture

Attached: 1522799592446.jpg (736x994, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKVmvVRXXCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are the NPCs

Attached: 1536242625308m.jpg (1024x640, 101K)

Hopefully this will cause you to lose your last few drops of faith in democracy.

you have a lot to learn about life

Almost nobody cares about "muh higher principles." Us vs. Them is the only thing that really motivates us at a primal level.

t. Goodest of goys

You can't reason with NPCs.

What accountability has the president ever had to the people?
Fucking shitpostland does it better

There is not big picture, they just want Trump gone for some reason.

Worked for Obama

This is weird as fuck, I had a dream last night that I was arguing with my Dad about the things deniro said about Trump, and it's been on my mind earlier. Seeing this Goodfellas image just brought it up again, I think it's finally happening! Show me the digits kek.

>Heil the deep state
looks like you alex Jones larpers got one right. the system is rigged. Drumph lost.

Easy. They are ghouls. Go full Belmont and take out Dracula first.
>youtube.com/watch?v=AKVmvVRXXCM

He never had the mandate of the people.

We have this thing called an election every 4 years.

If the president does a bad job, we elect the other party.

Mental illness is a liberal disease. The only cure is captivity in a padded room or extermination.

I gave up talking to anyone about stuff like this a long time ago. People are ridiculous and have their heads up their asses. Just keep it light man. Don't show your power level and worry about yourself because most people are just fucking props and how these idiots think is none of your concern.

People are fucking dumb in general.

That being said, your political system has degenerated into third world tier shithole status.
Time to roll out the guillotines in every public square and uproot the tree of liberty, it is rotten down to the roots.

Americans need to plant a new freedom sapling or you will end up becoming Brazil. Hell this fucking clown show is the type of shit we currently have here.

Reminder: Dilma, the elected president was back stabbed by her own VP.

No?
If that were the case it would be Bernie Sanders as president.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but the last string of horrific presidents we've had got two terms, and after they are finished they are free to live their charmed lives.

You're the one who is making up facts to fit YOU'RE "Big picture"
The clintons aren't mob bosses controlling a shadow government and go ahead and call me a shill now or whatever you do to defend your world view

LOL snowflake, triggered much? xD

The more your country is disrupted the better for the whole world.

How the fuck do you figure?

>trumpshits antagonize everyone else over the slightest disagreement
>trumpshits are surprised the country is polarized beyond belief

I call you Jake Thunderbolt, failed assplomancer and aspiring rocktutionalistBrexit

Are you a pleb? Government is Slavery. That’s the big picture

Well, they are accountable to us, but we are accountable for holding them accountable.

>Muh commie jew
fuck off

Remember, the Democracy is representative of THEIR slave morality and not your concepts of Liberty or Justice.

Attached: 07c90581723ae7cb6f41c35b189e1276308f594545d7f75f0d9c9d6cacde1a69-pol.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

No.

Attached: poopoopeepee.png (1559x803, 197K)

Jesus. What the fuck are you even doing here? Go back to facebook you sheep normie. News flash - the "Shadow Government" is just a label they assigned to make it sound ridiculous. Its rampant corruption, that's all it is, and if you're too blind to see that our government is absolutely corrupt to the core then you sir, are a fool.

Communist countries are managed by beurocrats

Same goes for the European Union

But they are "pro-democracy"

Attached: angry phil.png (2560x1440, 3.4M)

good riddance, if you learned the history of the EU, UK was the constantly throwing wrenches into the wheels of integration. Good riddance, now we can unite.

Clinton knocked him out so she could put her pawn in.
She wins 2016 or rides the 2020 wave.
Prove me wrong

Blumpfth bad dude

yeah, the horror that professionals manage our countries, not some washed up celebrity XD

Wew...the sim masters really gave us some cheat codes with that one huh. This NPC thing really made me think about some past interactions with people and thinga suddenly make a lot more sense under the assumption these people have no inner experience. They're just automata. I take this as a sign the real game has begun, best of luck lads.

YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII where are you?

Attached: based Yuri.jpg (626x563, 79K)

Prove me wrong (again)

We will. 2020 is just around the corner.

Can you smell that let wisely bait? That's the smell of leafposting. Show your true flag.

Tell me how we hold Bush accountable. Give me one example of what is plebs could possibly to, legally, to hold Bush accountable for his shit.

not an aagument

We can either hang the traitors or they will hang us as traitors. The time I nigh.

Attached: jew-shekels.jpg (404x296, 50K)

Don't buy his oil

Notice how the leaf recoils. "I've been found it!"

They're laughing at the idea of the deep state controlling the country while cheering for it.
Imagine being that inconsistent.

Yeah and Sanders isnt playing with deviant dems no more.
Invincible independent all the way.
Have fuck with traitor Trump tantrums.
Bezos will pay.

Most goyim simply can’t grasp 34D Kabbalah style chess by the grandmaster yid lover, President Trump. The genius is simply lost on their normie minds

100% chance that spineless bernie folds before election day.

Screencap this post.

They aren't allowed to have an opinion outside the ones given to them. They dont actually hate Drumpf, they are using the hate allowed against him as a stress relief. Think of it like a dog going after a chew toy, the dog doesn't actually hate the chew toy, but he uses it to release that pent up aggression in an appropriate setting.

Like saying there is no Holohoax and that your god did the right thing killing the Jew?

>spineless
Funny how Trump only won against a crippled half dead mom in a fucking robot suit.

>Trump only won against a crippled half dead mom in a fucking robot suit.
Funny how bernie lost to her

he barely won

These people are non-humans, they are npcs, incapable of original thought. Their minds consist of information in-information out. They are only able spout the information they are loaded up on. Hense the exact same lines they've been fed by the tv.

Its not a competition when the votes are ignored.

look at all those snowflakes offended hahaha

you people are pathetic, jesus

Sanders just detected from the losing team. After he got his payoff. His time is over, he could have had a glorious battle with Blurmpf for the crown instead he cowtowed to Hilldawg and shilled for her like the spineless career politician from a state no one gives a fuck about that he is. He will never live that down. He threw away a grassroots movement that could have challenged everything for shekels.

Nobody's vote was ignored. Hillary won by every metric.

This is so sadly true. I followed the odd atheist page back in the day and now I look back and realise that despite claiming to be rational they will use any number of logical fallacies in their mockery and no one bats an eye. In fact I was labelled a killjoy for pointing out that they were engaging in the same poor reasoning as the people they were mocking.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Attached: 40533157_1085857084909692_8213310563376168960_n.jpg (802x798, 149K)

Are you seriously trying to say that every government employee should be elected?

Remember, trump lost the popular vote so your argument doesn’t have a leg to stand on. You’re brainwashed.

...most people didn't vote.

Just tell them that it switches to Mike Pence and that they’re literally advocating for shocking the gay away.

Attached: 5DEFE5FC-D35D-4F59-B6A7-0DE73500FDDD.jpg (341x226, 40K)

Wrong. Those people don't care about the information or the politics, they care about the emotion they allowed to have given said information. These are the same people that will join a riot, not out of an ideal, but out of the allowance of their outrage.

>Are you seriously trying to say that every government employee should be elected?
The point is that government employess have to obey righteous authority... or else it's sedition. It's a crime to subvert the president's orders.

if trump was such a good businesman and dealmaker why couldn't he hire new people? he had to rely on Obama staffers since no one wanted to work for him HAHAHA

Npc detected

>Remember, trump lost the popular vote so your argument doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Considering how the president isn't elected by popular vote, it's completely irrelevant.

Because some people are simply unable to rise above being spoon fed automatons.
There may be something in this NPC stuff after all.

>IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: 1536098288154.gif (400x400, 2.75M)

This.
Democracy gives idiots power to vote.
You shouldn't be allowed to vote unless you own land/housing, have a full-time job.
Also, If you have children, your vote should carry an extra 0.5 for every child you produce.

Jow Forums is a human board. No NPCs allowed

Yep. It's like the Minute of Hate from the movie

>Drumpf
>opportunist brainlet
>hires those with different agendas
>"herp derp why are people undermining me?"
the NPCs have a point here

>trump lost a metric that wasn't important to the contest
And?

How much does Soros pay Shariahblue?
Why is your dignity so cheap.

He left cheaters to die.
Sanders followed the rules as setup.
Now he is unchained, while his opponents all showed they just tools for kikes.

Then they can perish.

But Trump isnt president.

You can only communicate in meme.
Isnt it funny how much upset there was when Brexit suffering EU was going to force proper novel content

>trump lost the popular vote
Which has never mattered in the us ever, you retarded faggot

We need him more.

Attached: 1525483635096.png (1731x801, 512K)

I thought you guys were the "silent majority". Instead you are the eternaly buttblasted loud minority.

no inner monologue :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y69tkCbeC5o

Silent majority of electoral votes, stupid.

In 8 years we've had 6 prime ministers, 3 backstabs. Its a fucking circus

Kek, you realize that Trump got elected because of democracy, right?

>trigglypuff in 2018
You're going to make me hate Drumpf, nerd.

this is an 18 plus board, kid.

trump never said that, his "silent majority" was 55 000 000 people... out of a 300 000 000 country. FAIL.

Liberals don't think about future consequences or the the past. They only live in the here and now which is why they want free healthcare, free college, free money, etc. they don;t ever think about how things hurt the people who came before or those who will come after or even themselves in the course of time. The best example of this was a Nuclear Option, liberals loved it till it came back to bite them in the ass and at the time they dismissed the warnings of others.

I think, therefore I am. Turns out this is what he meant by this.

>talking to redpilled coworker
>bringing up nyt article
>telling him drumpfie getting destroyed by his own people
>"This clown deserves loyalty"
>telling that Intelligence Community should be a safeguard for US
>against enemies from outside and inside
>and that they are non-partisan by design
>"B-but muh democracy"
>reminding him of "checks and balances"

That's how they function

Attached: 473b9665cbe42d12d810de3ee9b96678.jpg (1004x1024, 94K)

Time to end the reign of politicians.
They have done a poor job and need to be fired (possibly guillotined).

So did all the other retards that destroyed this country. From Clinton, to Bush and Obama.

Unelected government voters
Not the will of the people.
Nope, Soros chose him.
Soros owns the government, owns the voting machines.
We must revolt

One of the most common traits of your garden variety Leftist is the inability to see how the negative actions of people "on their side" could effect them as well. They really believe that they're one of the special ones who won't lose anything due to the actions of their beloved statists, and since in their minds the ends justify the means they're all for fucking over anyone who isn't on their side

Attached: 1507957320985.gif (500x332, 997K)

How does he keep getting away with it?

Gas the silent brains. Psychic war now!

>Liberals don't think about future consequences or the the past
say people who constantly antagonized the left, called minorites names and generaly, were about muh anti-PC stuff...

It says nowhere that officials have to be loyal to the adminstration or elected officials. Of course the adminstration doesn't have to keep the disloyal officials but spotting them requires observation and management skills. If you have neither you aren't fit to lead.

Just read the op ed. It's not surprising given how we've seen Trump publicly oscillate on issues like gun control and DACA. Remember how angry we were when Trump said "take the guns without due process" or "let's pass a clean daca bill"?? He probably says stupid stuff like that all the time behind closed doors and his staff has to guide him back on track.

What is surprising and irritating about this op ed is how self-righteous this person sounds. What a drama queen. I'm tired of Washington insiders pretending that pre-Trump (McCain era) Republicans embodied higher principles like the rule of law and freedom. Get fucked. You had us invading a new country every 2 years, you rolled back privacy protections, and expanded the power of the deep state. This guy sounds like another narcissist neocon who's buying into the leftwing media's propaganda.

Shit, almost forgot
>reminding him that democracy says it was HER turn

This is an afront to every computer generated NPC.

>If you have neither you aren't fit to lead.
Harsh truth.