Brit/pol/

new era of brit/pol/ starts now

Attached: 1535549943944.png (716x1120, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HzQHMdZH
rt.com/news/437798-skripal-security-council-meeting/
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45425303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait you guys still exist?

Eternal fire of Britain /when/ ?

Thank fuck. Goalposts and links have become annoying.

>Guns
pastebin.com/HzQHMdZH

Christ three thread splits again

anyway with the positive reception I got last thread is anyone up for a Brit/k/? Even asking questions would keep the thread going and would be a great effort.

Attached: rnlDByv.jpg (457x750, 59K)

3nd for Ngubu

NSEFP posting is the new in thing

Attached: images (3).jpg (229x220, 13K)

Is this the final version

Patrician girl taste

dumb frogposter

smash the fascist tories

Attached: 1467303298094.jpg (1200x800, 899K)

I can't be the only who doesn't find goalposting funny. It's been spammed to death. I'm only posting here because the other thread has goalposts and gay links.

Yes, until people request information for NI or recommend places to shoot or places to buy.
Thanks lad.

are you guys still allowed to post anymore?

hows your brexit coming along?

Is QT on tonight?

Not til next week

want mummy fuck she so sex

Attached: 1536251632087.jpg (640x917, 121K)

I haven't been on this incarnation of brit/pol/ since 2016, what's been happening? How are you lads? What's the political consensus at the moment?

Attached: ss+(2018-06-20+at+11.03.58).jpg (673x819, 165K)

Yes.
I propose from now on we always thread split. eventually the quality of brit/pol/ will improve if all the goalpostmongs and tripmongs realise we will just avoid their threads.

>consensus
lol

Attached: OMpepe.png (657x666, 94K)

Tell me more lad, are we /Jez/ now?

Attached: cpgbcorbyn-300x187.jpg (300x187, 16K)

i found shit like this funny about a week ago.. but certain fucking retards killed it off by spamming

That being said I do want to make a few more minor edits regarding the 201 form and the FEO visit.

This

retarded frogposter

When are they replacing Dimblebot? 100% his replacement will be a woman, my bets on Mishal Hussain, she ticks all the cuckold boxes.

Do not thread split.

Actual thread.

Honestly a tripfag thread and an anonymous thread would be interesting to see play out.

Attached: YLku9If_WAjeahBRE_yAFDQWMOOtI4KwiaS5LqRTtVY.jpg (662x1024, 117K)

>Imagine complaining about OC being made in these threads

Fucking absolute state of you
neck yourself.

Still worried about Brexit betrayal. Seething about French fisherman cuntery. Fuck that gay country

Attached: Fishing-For-Leave-2.jpg (2696x2126, 1.06M)

No. From now on i will personally make sure we threadsplit every time an OP delivers a shitty thread.

Dont like threadsplitting ? Dont make shit threads.

He's staying until the Christmas break. They still haven't confirmed his replacement yet but yes, it's probably going to be a trans/disabled/ethnic dwarf or something

>actual thread
>goalposting
>links

Fuck off.

Can’t Choose File —

Threadsplitting is against the rules you fucking retard.
Stop shitting up this board with your petty buttburt you pathetic cunt.

Mods will just merge them anyway if both are active

stop making shitty goalpost threads with fucking links to the sun newspaper

A new era of brit/pol/ is coming. We don't want links or the same recycled shit jokes anymore.

Hear hear!!

wtf this is even gayer than the real Brit/pol/

Attached: Dlow37HXoAAsqMK.jpg (680x423, 31K)

You are taking this place far too seriously.

I didn't make the thread.
I'm telling you to stop being such a bitter cunt when people don't post things YOU like you self centered narcissistic child. Stop throwing your toys out of the pram and grow up.

>watching television

Retards.

>UK accusation of Russians in Skripal case ‘cocktail of lies’ timed with Idlib false flag op – Moscow
rt.com/news/437798-skripal-security-council-meeting/

They went there.

who /votingforlabour/ here?

you're all sexy bum-boys, I want to touch you all, I want to tickle your tickly-wickelies

that's right

>tfw just graduated from uni and had a letter from the SLC telling me my student loan has gained ~£2000 worth on interest and now sits at near £36k

Fucking hell why is uni such a fucking ripoff I graduated with a first class STEM degree and walked straight into a job and I still feel fucking ripped off.

Guess I'm voting for Corbyn next election then.

Attached: 1514240937099.gif (500x500, 296K)

fuck off you nonce

Attached: lockstock1.jpg (666x500, 31K)

just become a neet you bellboy, modern society is a scam, don't contribute to it

Going for a nap lads feeling droopy, then I'll make an edit to the pastebin and post it when it's ready, the edits should more or less be stating that you do not necessarily need to post the type of firearm you want so on the FAC you can simply put
>Calibre
.22lr
>Type

>Reason
Practical shooting.
Which allows you to fill that slot with a long barrelled pistol, semi-automatic rifle etc.

And on top of that I want to make a few additions to the FEO visit section, as it is worth saying that as long as you do not take the piss in your application you will be able to negotiate what you can have in terms of firearms and ammunition in the case you have put too much on your application (Over 7/8 firearms for first time applicants and you cannot properly justify them) or ammunition (Over 1000 rim-fire cartridges 500 Centre-Fire)

On top of this during you FEO visit you can also negotiate with the FEO to make a variation on you application for more ammunition if you are concerned you have made a mistake of putting down too little ammunition.

Finally it is worth saying that it is better to put too many firearms down now during your initial application than make the variation 6 months down the line for wanting to purchase a rifle you had in mind and remember to mention that to your FEO if this is true even if this is not the case it will allow greater space for negotiations.

Attached: spWPu1z.jpg (700x700, 81K)

What made you laugh today brit/pol/?

Pic extremely fucking related

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-06 at 18.26.19.png (782x630, 252K)

400* Centre-Fire

and this one

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-06 at 18.28.51.png (791x634, 407K)

Is it pathetic to get a wee little dishwasher lads?

Attached: l_10100834_001.jpg (600x532, 24K)

Attached: 1504215602206.png (680x930, 734K)

Yes. Kill yourself.

and this one too

Attached: Screen shot 2018-09-06 at 18.31.45.png (777x601, 293K)

fuck off you commie

I move to Glasgow tommorow, I’m nervous lads.

Any advice?

whats wrong with dishwashers

>'supernatural levels'

Attached: Ricky-Gervais-Laughing.gif (389x259, 992K)

shut up tory nonce

What isn't wrong with dishwashers?

Attached: TK.jpg (900x750, 65K)

Can’t wait for the Jews to be expelled from parliament due to massive over representation

Attached: God_03d890_6676465.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

Drew that Tory out like a moth to flame, lad

Attached: 06.jpg (480x480, 167K)

Anyone else feel like society is actually, at long last, collapsing, right now, as e speak?
I've got good feelings for 2019, brexit should make it even more obvious, this time next year it'll probably be undeniable to everyone.

Attached: burn.jpg (800x450, 49K)

British food doesn't exist.
It is all stolen from somewhere else.

See pic related: The Egg Kebab. An original and charming dish before the Angloid adulterated it with the flesh of pigs.

Attached: egg kebab.png (847x437, 709K)

desu no, i feel an apathetic acceptance of everything that's shit and i think it was planned that way

It's still 100 degrees and the frog is the as oblivious as ever.

So your plan is to buy a miniature dishwasher? Great idea fuckface.

i feel the same way, but coincidentally, i'm paying a large tax bill so i want to see the government collapse.

Attached: Terry Davis how bad things really are.png (640x480, 397K)

Throw out your Union Jack t shirt if you want to survive.

shut up faggot, I had a dream once where Moseley had risen to power and was executing me for sucking dicks and i had tears of joy in my eyes knowing the poz had ended

Stop using dishwasher
Stop using soap
Stop eating from decadent porcelain

Start growing rice.

Attached: pol_pot.png (700x759, 665K)

Good Luck, Frens!

Attached: Wehr-Chan.png (417x500, 238K)

I fucked a single mother from glasgow, she loved my big floppy welsh sausage

I think we'll limp on a while longer. No deal Brexit would help a lot though, and watching remainer riots would be fun to watch.

64% of eligible 18-24-year-olds turned out for the EU referendum
71% of those voted to remain in the EU
It's only going to get worse

I bet she was putrid

*and remainer riots

she was, but I was desperate for some

How was it?

While I agree it's only going to get worse you're wrong to think they're going to remain leftists after they start paying their own bills.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45425303

>The Premier League is wary of the impact of Brexit and is seeking to avoid tough regulations on signing European players.

>Such criteria would have seen the likes of N'Golo Kante and Riyad Mahrez prevented from playing in England.

Attached: upset.png (1366x768, 217K)

swedish election is the next chapter in the story

I only fucked her for like 2 minutes because I saw she had a hairy arse which put me off, she was only allowed to suck me after that

most of them won't be paying their own bills, they will stay living with their parents because they can't afford to move out

What if people don't really get more conservative with age, but the Overton Window just shifts further left throughout their life while they stay in almost the exact same part of the spectrum?

fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

Dead yank nonce
Try again

embrace the collapse my friend

We will all go together when we go, user

Attached: what we fought the nazis for.jpg (841x959, 79K)

> with age,
> throughout their life

europe will be a warzone in 10 years max... so you can forget about anyone growing old

The feet don't have black outlines like the rest of the image.

black
pilled.
black
pilled.
black
pilled.

there will be no armed conflicts in europe, we will just be living in poverty

>Far more socially conservative
>Authoritarian state, size of police force doubled
>Significant shift in power from No.11 to the Home Office
>Involved in multiple foreign wars with 'boots on the ground'

It would be like Nineteen Eighty-Four basically.

Women like trendy causes but are mostly conservative at heart. I have never, in my entire life, met a liberal woman who actually believed in liberal values (in the sense we would mean the words, not what Americans mean). They don't have a use for rugged individualism or liberty, that is a state women always seek to avoid rather than anything to aspire towards. Even in their trendy causes, they would want to force everyone to go along with and punish people who don't. Its how they work as a group and how they'd extend it to society.