The Federal Reserve owns you

Why does no one talk about this? Why is this never brought up by anyone on the right or left? Jesse Ventura says that a private business owns all the country's money and has the Government by the balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX2e4ySdDuc

Attached: 14553900_G.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pH2RLObp41o
youtube.com/watch?v=RoOGjuB79e0
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
youtu.be/pg0byaqVaXo
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411
youtube.com/watch?v=GX-rV-WQn-U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
archive.is/RQb0p
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183547211/#183547211
pastebin.com/L2tpGAyf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ron paul demonstrated conclusively that america is not intelligent enough to understand the fed

Ron Paul was the best President America never had.
People talk all day long about corporations being in with government and so on but the Fed is the number one worst example in the history of man.
Never comes up in elections except in 2012 :^)

$21 Trillion in debt and all the not fake at all media can talk about is Russian hookers who never actually pissed on anyone. Just tell us the names if the Fed Res shareholders in the name of transparency.

Attached: 13oclock.jpg (800x500, 79K)

>The use of the Great Seal of the United States is not without significance. At first we contemplated having an artist change the eagle into a vulture. That, we thought, would attract attention and also make a statement. Upon reflection, however, we realized that the vulture is really harmless. It may be ugly, but it is a scavenger, not a killer. The eagle, on the other hand, is a predator. It is a regal creature to behold, but it is deadly to its prey. Furthermore, as portrayed on the dollar, it is protected by the shield of the United States government even though it is independent of it. Finally, it holds within its grasp the choice between peace or war. The parallels were too great to ignore. We decided to keep the eagle.

They decided to keep the eagle.

It doesn't seem to matter how many people know about this.
All we can do is start using another system of money, funding/ capital, investment instruments, credit.
And this will be possible if cypto coins can scale.
'Scale' just means do what it does faster and easier on a bigger scale. Encryption and speed between devices.

I can not wait for the creative destruction this new system will unleash.

Beats me user. I stumped for Ron Paul and those Romney Santorum neocon faggots docked each other and Ron Paul was out.
Rand Paul isn't his father.

The Federal Reserve is the largest scam that has reached global ponzi level and will suddenly collapse as the cash flows back in domestic US.

Gold , Silver, Land, mining stocks and cryptocurrency.

The Federal reserve scam is ending under Trump.

Attached: DesireToKnowIntensifies.gif (627x502, 940K)

>Jesse Ventura
Disconnected retard checking in

If only some american was brave enough to bring the question to a Trump rally this whole shitshow would have ended

The only reason Trump hasn't ended it is because he needs the people to wake up first or it's all meaningless
see JFK

it's the silliest fucking meme there is, the fed does whatever congress tells it to do

still useful as a stepping stone to things which are actual conspiracies

why do FED threads always dissapear in silence ...
this isn't facebook or twitter where they openly censore it

The founding of the fed was all too convenient, especially in the time line of WWI. Its the evil heart that pumps its refuse into our country, poisoning it. It deserves a cleansing fire.

Attached: FE9DEC57-8F2F-45BA-82BB-780CA365FE0E.jpg (600x593, 89K)

the FED didn't have to answer to congress up until very recently

and they can do whatever the hell they want with the assets they have acquired before
Youtube, google, facebook, disney ....
all big corp has been bought or made by ((them)) with FED money

Many people just don't understand the scam that is The Federal Reserve.

>Fuck off Jew banker.

Without the central bank siphoning off the wealth of our nation, there would be no need for a personal income tax.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (306x313, 34K)

It’s funny that no one pays it any mind, and the average person would almost not even realize it exists.

>Why does no one talk about this?
(((They))) do a masterful job at hiding it because it's literally the nexus of their stranglehold on the nation.

Proof? The last President who proposed ending the Federal Reserve was JFK.

Attached: Jews killed Kennedy.png (937x1584, 255K)

>Oh no don't talk about the fed!
>I'll call you names if you do that

there is no explicit need for a personal income tax regardless of the existence of the fed, it's a policy decision

paul trying to meme a soundbite of himself being tough while having shit for brains, then getting schooled
youtube.com/watch?v=pH2RLObp41o

Jesus what kind of people can't understand something like that
I mean if you have never heard of it I can understand but it literally gets into the mainstream news
youtube.com/watch?v=RoOGjuB79e0
Trump is openly in conflict with them
at least the MAGApede would bother looking into it
and that's like half the country

Here we know we got a Rothchild problem (the name is self explanatory) but it is the US that enforces this kind of policy
Serbia were clean from central banking then Clinton started bombing schools and hospitals killing as many civilians as possible to "put the tyranical goverment on it's knees"

and aside from direct bombing there is the FED that can devaluate any currency
the FED needs to go first then the rest can follow

There is this normie friendly animation that explains it
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
it doesn't touch on jews or any such red flags
and it explains it like to a ....well the MC isn't exactly the smartest guy :)
it's also pretty interesting

if only such tactics could spread awareness it would be far easier

The last 30 yrs of central banking has been lead by Jewish chairmen.

Congress does what ever The Fed suggests should be done.
The tail wags the dog dumbass, despite how it says on paper Ben Bernanke is worthless shill.

Ron Paul wasn't just a soundbite, it was complete exposure to the Jew run scam.

M2 money supply hockey stick since 2008 exposes every thing contrary to what Bernanke states.

>We'll do whatever Congress tells us to do.
/--/
>The Congress has the authority [of managing monetary policy] and it has delegated it to the federal reserve, that's a policy decision that you've made. Congress has the right of oversight and we certainly fully accept that and we fully accept the need for transparency.
/-/
>There's no constitutional reason why Congress couldn't just take over monetary policy. If you want to do that, I guess that's your right to do that.
/-/
>It's a question of whether you want to give the Fed those powers, and of course if you don't want to, Congress has the right to take them back.

No, the federal reserve TRICKS some government employees into THINKING that they own us...

they don't, because slavery is illegal in the United States.

>Why is this never brought up by anyone on the right or left?
Because literally nobody knows how to put an end to the complete and total fraud that is our current monetary system without sending the entire economy into a deflationary collapse.
youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: the FED in one image.jpg (1245x973, 157K)

Attached: titanic plot.png (1038x2148, 2.46M)

When does Congress disbands
if it does prior to the election
and if there are Trump rallies while congress is offline that would be the perfect time to ask Trump to end it

congress can't stop it (the neocons would definetely try)
the left in the supreme court might try but what he does with ending is following the constitution
so they don't have ground to hold it

>I mean if you have never heard of it I can understand but it literally gets into the mainstream news

Sure people have heard of it, but have not conceptual understanding to the degree they can explain how they're being scammed. Any country that values their currency in $ is involved in the racket.

You think people sit down with a nice beverage and learn critical facts how they're past present and future is fucked until the federal reserve is utterly restructured, audited and dismantled.
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ

"3% inflation" , 0.015% savings interest rate. The state of money is fake.

youtu.be/pg0byaqVaXo

Attached: USDinContrast.jpg (700x712, 126K)

someone should design a crypto-currency whose value automatically becomes void if it passes through a chosenite's digital wallet

>Why does no one talk about this?
Jow Forums literally talks about (((the fed))) every fucking day

the US economy is held by the Industry and the army
both of which even though were neglected during Obama are now back on track after just 2 years of Trump

The FED has no part in it other than to corrupt and exploit
All the Patent trolls were on loss but are financed by the FED
Soros throws billions into anti-white propaganda and is definetely on loss but he gets money through the FED and maybe Rothchilds to balance Euro / Dollar inflation and mask the abuse they do
Google had no profit while it was building it's name
It has billions if not trillions of debt all belonging to the money making machine the FED

if the FED is gone they will not have a way to retaliate because everything they can do, is something they are ALREADY DOING
They got NO leverage as they are already on FULL ATTACK

Then they thrash the market with expansion and contraction scooping up realestate and your savings in the process leaving you homeless in the land your fathers founded.

Attached: GigaKike.gif (255x153, 76K)

Ron Paul is right.

Random pills: There are 3 places on earth that are squares and hold the spiritual, economic and military power of the powers that be aka new world order aka international zionism aka pedophilic satanism. These are Vatican, City of London and Washington DC

US Consitution has little or no value to them, same goes for national soveregnity - do you know how many double citizens (USA-ISNOTREAL) hold political powers in your country? - USA is a privately owned enterprise and every citizen gives up any personal power to the commonwealth (EL.LIZARD.BETH UK QUEEN MULTIGENERATIONAL REPTOID) by signing the birth certificate in UPPERCASES.

>Jordan Maxwell
>Bill Cooper
>etc.

Anything that has a cross on it purges the jew
They are named kikes for a reason

Crypto is a nice way to avoid banking transactions but I don't recomend storing your money in it or hoping for it's piramid style grow on value

the pope is a traitor and a kike
and the vatican as an institution shouldn't exist

Jesus has warned us about false prophets/preachers and the pope is a prime example of that

I don't know about going purge on them but a simple audit would be nice.

also nice name :D
60 gorillion could soon be the US debt to the FED if something doesn't change

I replied to the above him comment

as for the FED it needs to go
then it can be audited

it has way too much power right now for any attempt for a proper audit
it literally owns the global mass media so even if some crime is found out they can cover it and destroy any small media that speaks about it

Holy shit this would actually save the world

Attached: titanic-was-sunk-intentionally.jpg (1024x884, 232K)

no it wouldn't
((they)) will shut down the internet before something like that comes to light

The offense is the ONLY defense against them

People always say follow the money
If the source of their power is down only then we can have victory

The Fed is why pill ideologies in the states is retarded, it's all an illusion.

Attached: 543645735775437.jpg (480x360, 10K)

12 U.S. Code § 411

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/12/411

Read, anons. Actually read. We've forgotten as a society how important language is. We will not take back our country until people learn to read and write again. PS. This is a whites only endeavor.

For those willing to go down the rabbit hole, there is no contest to David Merrill's contributions on this topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=GX-rV-WQn-U&feature=youtu.be

basically the 9/11 of the last century

I don't know if it's pills they take
or they trully don't have a soul
but no human could be this prone to mass murder

The Federal Reserve is an alien organization operating within US borders with the full protection of US law.

The IRS is the collection agency for the Fed.

Simpy put, income tax is a fee that you've volunteered to pay for your election to utilize the product of the Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve Note.

You're paying tax to an alien organization, because you've chosen to use their product as a currency medium.

Stop using their product.

>because you've chosen to use their product as a currency medium.

>you've chosen

>chosen

INCORRECT! none of us ever had a choice in the matter.

last two presidents who fought against the federal reserve banking system were assasinated.

dear fucking lord it's all true

isn't the Federal Reserve note made in the US Mint
the Mint is US property

Also the US army defends the dollar as the US's official currency
you can't just avoid it and go for shit like crypto

shouldn't that be a declaration of War ?

I mean the ((people)) behind it now have an official country to which you can declare war

Baron Alfred Rothschild created the federal reserve act.
JP Morgan orchestrated financial panics with the help of other clan members.
JP Morgan replaced the nameplates on the Olympic and Titanic in order to receive a bigger insurance payout (org. Olympic was damaged already).
As posted already, three opponents of the federal reserve act were murdered.
1908 Income tax is added to the constitution but never ratified.
1913 Federal Reserve Act is signed by woodrow wilson
Since then every person became a company, and birth certificates double up as treasury bonds.
The only way this system works if people keep having kids or more people immigrate

whether you know it or not, you've chosen to use their product. If you have not actively requested to not use their product, then you've chosen to do so. Watch the video i posted above.

no, FRNs are produced by the Fed.

Coins on the other hand are produced by the US Mint.

Watch the video I posted above.

that's EXACTLY what I keep saying!

but they keep bribing our politicians with kidnapped american child sex slaves, so no one ever does anything about it.

checked
there was no choice in the matter, what woodrow wilson did was unconstitutional

also checkd.

and you can avoid it. Again. Watch the video. The choice not to use FRNs requires action.

Watch and learn: Money as Debt (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
If this information is new to you you will never be the same.

Attached: money as debt.png (877x646, 269K)

>whether you know it or not, you've chosen to use their product.

No, there was literally no choice in the matter.

Unless you are saying "Why the fuck haven't you silly americans found and killed literally every rothschild on the planet"

In which case.......

Ron Paul was based and redpilled. I hear his son believes in his same ideas but can’t be open about it so he’s guilty. Watch mike maroney’s the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

this user knows.

another one from Jow Forums

Attached: jews-sank-the-titanic.jpg (772x1024, 122K)

non-endorsement of FRNs requires action. This rabbit hole is the deepest one I've found in my lifetime.

They can't silence everything as the fringe is to mighty for them, that's when they conflict, open displays of power aren't reality, just the mirror they hold against it.

we can take a choice to not use it
but that will not stop them from abusing it

and the assets they already have are too much of a problem to just ignore

we can NOT fight them by running away

Hmmm lets go back in time and see who exactly is behind the reserve scam. Always one of your beloved presidents that sells you out for cash. It could never happen again. I wonder what they have in store for you this time.

Attached: 1536235732619.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

WE ARE PAYING A PRIVATE CARTEL OF BANKS COMPOUNDING INTEREST TO ISSUE OUR OWN CURRENCY. GREATEST CON EVER. IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, WE HAVE FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING, WHICH CREATES 9 DOLLARS FOR EVERY 1 (THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF INFLATION) WE NEED TO ARCHIVE THIS THREAD B/C POL HAS BEEN DESTROYING FED THREADS. ALL CAPS B/C EVERYONE IS SO STUPID, NOT B/C I'M A BOOMER, WHICH I'M NOT.

The US Mints are out of silver again which is illegal.

If you don't have minted precious metal coins and bullion, you've got a jew in your ass.
>See memo content below:

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018

Subject: 2018 American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins Temporarily Sold Out

This is to inform you that due to recent increased demand, the United States Mint has temporarily sold out of its inventories of 2018 American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins.

All orders received prior to this communication shall be honored and settled according to pre-agreed upon value date arrangements.

The United States Mint is in the process of producing additional 2018 American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins. We will make these coins available for sale shortly.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Jack A. Szczerban
Branch Chief, Bullion Directorate

United States Mint

Attached: ParasiteInfestation.jpg (249x151, 5K)

maybe true. But if you follow the law as it's stated today, you can make a difference, small as it may be. By choosing not to use FRNs, banks are required, per 12 USC 411, to pay you in US notes (on paper). Therefore, paying down the national debt. Watch the video.

>African American slavery
>Titanic
>WWII
>USS Liberty
>Middle east wars
>9/11
>100 million mutilated infant penises

These evil (((people))) must be stopped for the sake of all mankind. We must put aside our petty differences and work together to eliminate the Jews from the world.

Attached: divide-and-conquer-vs-unite-and-resist.png (1107x556, 200K)

archive.is/RQb0p

this guy gets it.

USURY - Learn what this means. I doubt most of you do.
They are profiting on counterfeiting currency.

This is one of the best breakdowns I've ever seen.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/183547211/#183547211

I am watching it but it is an hour long and I won't be done with it in at least an hour
by then the thread will be over

you're good, man. Watch it once. Then again. And again. I'll apologize now for ruining you. You'll never be the same again after you see this. But you will be free.

Babylonian Money Magic.
You need 100 gold coins, I lend you 50 and a promissory note for 50.
You spend all the coins and notes but owe me 100 gold coins in the end.
And that's without interest

I know how the FED works

I am looking for the way to avoid it in the video

The only way I can imagine is to stock on actual Gold and trade on the internet via Crypto

and then look for Crypto to Gold irl traders
and then explaining to the supermarket why I only have actual gold coins and no paper money

...it's their fault for not using crypto

every time I post something like this the thread gets slid

>WE ARE PAYING A PRIVATE CARTEL OF BANKS COMPOUNDING INTEREST TO ISSUE OUR OWN CURRENCY. GREATEST CON EVER. IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, WE HAVE FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING, WHICH CREATES 9 DOLLARS FOR EVERY 1 (THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF INFLATION) WE NEED TO ARCHIVE THIS THREAD B/C POL HAS BEEN DESTROYING FED THREADS. ALL CAPS B/C EVERYONE IS SO STUPID, NOT B/C I'M A BOOMER, WHICH I'M NOT.

in addition to this, the Federal Reserve and the (unconstitutional) IRS were both created in 1913. lel. if you don't have to borrow money they will get you with taxes.
how stupid is everyone?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 7.29.06 PM.png (2840x1266, 2.17M)

also using the FED / Rothchild notes is not about choice
it's about the US army that protects them

if people start NOT using them on mass the army will get involved and start looking for biohazards

Nothing that matters is left alone

it only takes a few people to keep a thread alive

The longer the thread lives the greater the chance for someone going to a Trump rally to see it is

it only takes ONE person that sees the thread to bring the FED question to the Trump rally

after that it's like starting a wild fire

>non-endorsement of FRNs requires action.

you get thrown in jail if you try to use anything else as currency.

Jesus
why ?

a solution:
The UDS starts to issue US Notes and recycles any Federal Reserve Notes. The member banks (Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, etc) can take their ill gotten gains, but they will have to be highly capitalized. IMAGINE if the US made loans (auto, home, small business, student) and the reasonable amount of interest went to OUR TREASURY. Do you not see that our US debt is proportional to the increase in the balance sheet of the private banks (the FED member banks)?
lel 3 captcha screens

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 7.29.42 PM.png (944x586, 573K)

UDS should be US

How fucked are things?

Lower right hand corner of your pic. US$ to Silver ratio: $599.

Get silver or get fucked.

The easiest way I've figured is banning the law of incorporation to nullify all contracts binding the money supply to the central bank in every country, like THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporation for American dollar

John F Kennedy did it and it worked

US Notes + keeping the Fed notes in circulations still keep validity as US notes but freezing the FED and it's assets
Audit
reinvestigation to the JFK assasination
Branding the guilty as enemy of the state

It can all be done with an executive order

These are the names of the banking clan who own the worlds debt:
pastebin.com/L2tpGAyf
You may notice some names of banks in there, it's intentional.
These are the people who help the Rothschild and the rest of the Council of 13 to rule

I point this out a lot.

That foreigners control our money supply and thus control America.

I usually get eye rolls and called a conspiracy theorist.

But isn't this a giant issue? IMO it's the single most important issue we need to take care. I find it to be the root of pretty much everything Anti- American in our government and country and there's a lot of treason happening in 2018....

if we issue US Notes, we can base them on a basket of commodities (steel, silver, hogs, copper, etc). I can't believe how dumb everyone is.

The Fed is done, they are the world's greatest counterfeiters.

Any attempt to push in a law or a change will be corrupted as long as they have power

Ending the FED must happen first so they will lose most of their power

executive order 11110 did just that

>I usually get eye rolls and called a conspiracy theorist.
if you get a lot of flack it means you're over an important target

jfk didn't do shit. don't talk your 11110 shit to me.

This. Fuck!

Attached: 1532004200347.jpg (640x717, 37K)

The way I suggested will shed the least blood, if any, because should America cancel two incorporation contracts binding the land and money supply (and people) there is no one in the world that can match the military might

Attached: should-i-drink-today-or-drink-today-tomorrow-im-255246.png (500x476, 387K)

It's about Sovereignty

can't they understand that there was a war with the British empire with many giving their lives to achieve freedom
and nowadays people are just handing it away

it doesn't matter who it is
it's WRONG
and it just so happens to be literally the worst possible

no-one in US even knows we are under admiral law

Actually Regan made noises about it during his 80 campaign. He wasn’t shot...oh wait

Keep pointing it out. And I agree with this post

Since 1783 the American colonies belonged to the British crown because of the Paris Treaty with the French signing over property rights to the Brits. A new incorporation contract was signed called the Crown Temple States and taxes were going back to the Brits.
Next was THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporation contract which calls citizens "companies" and their birth certificates double up as treasury bonds. All income is taxed then goes to the British crown owned IMF and the interest owned on the treasury bond.
Ending those two contracts will give Americans their true sovereignty

the yellow fringe around the flag is the sign of that being true

foreigners don't control it. the fed's member banks are based in the US. stop confusing the issue.

Attached: 080421-camera-wikipedia2.jpg (483x362, 40K)

me too
but it would be nice to add a campaign like the "it's OK to be white" one

"it's an act of Anti-semitism to end the FEDERAL RESERVE" with a no nazis picture

that might trigger enough people to get the question mainstream I hope
any ideas are welcome