FRANCE GIVES STRONG WARNING TO THE USA. POSSIBLE WAR

"France ‘ready to strike’ Syria if chemical weapons used during Idlib offensive – army chief".

France’s top military chief has said Paris is ready to bomb Syria if chemical weapons are used during the Syrian government’s retaking of Idlib province.
It comes a week after Russia warned the US of a pending false flag attack.
“We are ready to strike if chemical weapons were used again,” Armed Forces Chief Francois Lecointre told a small group of reporters Thursday.

rt.com/news/437790-france-threatens-airstrikes-syria/

Attached: breaking-news-alert.jpg (1999x714, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcOyWCgFQRE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJneStA4xKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1535978857940.jpg (1164x1362, 284K)

Le frog strikes fear into the heart of his former colony.

YES YES YES YES YES DROP THE FUCKING NUKES I'M REAADY

Attached: 1532302753808.gif (382x382, 2.78M)

>France gives strong warning
>to the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=jcOyWCgFQRE

but Russia warned about false flag chemical attack 2 weeks ago, not Assad - IRAN! haha, France is cucked by Iran so it's OK

also, when does idlib re-take start?

>"France ‘ready to strike’ Syria if chemical weapons used during Idlib offensive – army chief".
hey guys what are the chances Syria will suddenly use chemical weapons?????????

Attached: 02-blueWall1-jpg_225811.jpg (630x354, 34K)

MASS SHOOTING OR POLITICAL SCANDAL IMMINENT TO DETRACT FROM SYRIA CONFLICT IMMINENT

BREAD AND CIRCUS
BREAD AND CIRCUS
BREAD AND CIRCUS

MOSSAD IS MAKING THEIR MOVE!!!!

***BUMP THE THREAD!!!!***

Attached: 1536134290463m.jpg (1024x512, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJneStA4xKw

Attached: New_Balance_logo_svg.png (1200x660, 54K)

Everyone else should go do this shit. France and bongistan and the kikes. Shoo shoo go save the world yourselves.

>RT
>hippie flag
Hi GRU

Why do these people care about a shithole like Syria?

Yet to witness the definite (((Proof)) of previous alleged synthetic terror via some wicked chemical swindled to (((Anti-Assad))) Forces by either the USA, FRANCE or ISNOTREAL.

So, op, gas yourself. Change the narrative at least, (((FRANCE)))

There is no verifiable intel, through SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT or any other god damn int other that some Brit’s single source HUMINT (white helmet) that the Syrians are preparing, in any way, to use any chemicals at all, in any way.

We literally can’t blow up verified ISIS in the middle of DaZ with this level of intel, how in da fuq are we going to start WWIII?

Attached: 4FC77BC4-B42B-4E10-9F82-312D1C2DB861.png (349x491, 203K)

France getting BTFO by a bunch of Arabs will kickstart the ultranationalism era of the Middle East

Lybia 2.0

100%

John McCain's corpse was recently sighted shuffling towards the Syrian border to meet with the rebels. 100% chance. I give it a week at most.

It's cute when third world pooholes mouth off to us first worlders, honestly.

*Nukes you*

The Idlib offensive is already underway. How much longer do they have to wait before pulling out of this Jewish scheme?

As long as they kill everyone with conventional weapons, we won't intervene. But, holy hell, if they kill everyone with chemical weapons, we are at war!

How did this weird and pointless moral differentiation start?

Don't worry France, the Steady State will ensure we get involved

>France has been repeatedly telling the US they'll do it even if we don't help
>"W-we swear this time we'll do it!"

We're not gonna do it lol

Attached: 1530154420291.jpg (2264x3000, 3.04M)

>strong warning
Did Macron say he'll tell the teacher if Trump doesn't stop bullying him?

based french

oh yea lets destroy more civilian houses with missiles if a tank of chlorine is used by cia backed terrorist. what could go wrong...

aside from not actually killing practically any one or killing a bunch of civilians. either way the west looks bad. great job france

> meme flag
> RT link
child raping communist: detected and ignored

Over zsx gorillion %.

(((100%)))

Reminder this started because France bombed Italian oil wells in Libya. Look up on the connection if you don't believe me. They have been stoking up a lot of shit around Libya and now Syria.

>rt

Happy Birthday to the Gilbert du Motier, the Marquis de Lafayette and one of early America's best friends. BFF, France!

Attached: marquis-de-lafayette.jpg (768x600, 59K)

>FRANCE GIVES STRONG WARNING TO THE USA. POSSIBLE WAR

Sergei, you need to work on your English and reading comprehension before you post here.

Be funny if France attacks Syria by itself and gets BTFO by Russia, US just stays out of it. Same with the UK.

(((it will happen)))

already started, US whining that Russia just went straight and attacked Al Nusra

It has a neighbour that's a bit of a diva as if they believe they are God's chosen people or something.

Who remembers some user saying that chem weapons are going to be used in Syria this next week and that will start ww3. Going to officer school if I get accepted is going to be interesting

More bullshit

I bet it feels good to have such loyal vassals like France. Sad to say it but EU is literally organisation of American vassals. Well at least Germany now trying to do something about that.

Bc muh (((gas)))

Why the fuck would Assad use gas when he has perfectly good barrel bombs and glorious Russian military whit qt planes.

No one buys this shit. They are hoping a terrorist will let one off, regardless of civilian consequences so they can get their war. Fuck France.

It's the ancient wisdom that says something like: when victory is at hand... use chemical weapons to draw attention of big dumb ogres".

>2 weeks later
>France surrenders to Syria

KEK, nah they'll cry for US to step in like Nam.

Lecointre is a useful idiot, I fucking hate this government

I cant wait to hear that syria supposedly gassed (((moderate rebels))) when the war is over and this is the last hold out. Surely desperate times call for desperate measures

Syria never insulted my president. Fuck France.

Attached: 1505943697786.png (400x400, 8K)

like the other anons have said, it's 100%, we've been here before multiple times. As soon as Assad and Co. start attacking the Axis aligned "rebels," then the "chemical weapons" come out.

I've been following this war from the start, and I still have serious doubts whether there has ever been chemical weapons used in Syria by Assad.

The first time Assad was supposedly caught, the rebels uploaded youtube videos bragging about shelling a neighborhood with the same chemical weapons that were supposedly found. So at least that time it may have been used, but that excuse to invade was pretty much DOA. They've gotten better about not claiming responsibility while simultaneously filming themselves doing it.

>be Syria army gonna win civil war
>once again do thing that will let the hypocritical west buttfuck you
Man I'm tired of this song and dance already.