NYTAnon is present in this photograph

Attached: 535085455.jpg (2400x1600, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o
politico.com/story/2018/08/29/lanny-davis-reporters-media-anonymous-sources-michael-cohen-white-house-803920
youtube.com/watch?v=N-NEzyVVioc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pence is going to be hanged for treason.
youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o

New VP

Attached: 1511794777081.png (788x460, 362K)

it's probably the guy with no foreskin, I'm glad we're narrowing this down.

Fat incel back row

Bannon!

Circle your guess and you will see if you are right in the next 36-72 hours.

Nope, OP. I don't see Trump in that photo.

look at all those faggoty smartphones in the air. ugh the absolute ugliness of this aesthetic.
please stop.

Doesn't it bother you fucking pedes that this guy slithered into the white house? It's so crazy no one cares. How is this good in any sense?

Attached: 1234902239011.jpg (955x539, 185K)

Wrong. It’s obviously John Miller

Attached: 9D96EFEB-0C3C-4E86-822C-E4771B572048.jpg (248x248, 27K)

>married Trump's oldest daughter
>huge part of strategizing Trump's winning campaign
>closer with Trump than any other cabinet member due to family ties
>Trump trusts him
yet he slithered in. Fuck off you god damn chinks and your faggy leaf flags

Not necessarily. The NYT has a history of claiming “senior officials” and it turns out to be some intern.

Whilst Trump was singing along to Red White and Blue at the inauguration concert.... Kushner was yawning. I knew from that moment, something wasn't right with him.

Bannon isn't in the White House anymore and he's not that much of a cuck. My guess is Kushner.

Found the kike you guys. Found him he's right here!

Attached: 12828344357.png (856x800, 392K)

>The NYT has a history of claiming “senior officials” and it turns out to be some intern.

The NYT also has a history of claiming completely false things, so false that the Washington Post has to correct the NYT, but the NYT won't admit it.

Stay out of our politics you literal fucking vermin

Drumff is not in this pic
>kys op

I bet it's one of these 3

Attached: 1536257926973.jpg (360x150, 21K)

I dunno user, I’m not seeing Nikki Haley. Is she hiding behind Kushner?

Help you guys he's wild his teeth are super sharp! SHOW US YOUR BUS KIKE!

Attached: thezogrollson.jpg (1024x876, 221K)

it's that kike kushner

Q predicted this

100 bucks says it's that blonde bitch.

false
i'm not in the pic but i'm the leaker

Kek at the foreign and shill flags in this thread. Try filtering US flags for a day and reading Jow Forums. Revelatory

one of these three

Attached: 1536257926973.jpg (2400x1600, 706K)

He's a Jew you fucking absolutely incredible moron. And not a good one (if there even are any good ones).

You are so bad at playing this character, like laughably pathetically bad

Kek at Jared here posting.

The reporters?

I'm not playing a character, Jared. You are.

>Kek at the foreign and shill flags in this thread. Try filtering US flags for a day and reading Jow Forums. Revelatory
Translation:
KEEP YOUR BLINDERS ON PEDES! WE MIGHT SEE SOMETHING WE DONT LIKE!

Attached: 683db1256b6f581630d6f2d56a7b424685246da52736496a003bcaf3509ee3d1.jpg (987x761, 111K)

It's actually Trump doing all the leaks himself fyi.

"foreign" flags. i.e. no one besides an American can have an opinion on this. Fuck off faggot. Our IQs are higher.

Jesus christ look at you all swarming. Get a fucking life already

Maybe the 1% of your country left made up of free men who survive will know their places better

That was my guess too

There's no NYTanon. This is just the leftist media trying desperately to drive up Bob Woodward's book sales on his new Trump hit-piece. If they were honest about their sources they'd say "according to our sources inside the white house: the imagination of our editor."

Plus, just last week CNN was a burning dumpster fire because Lanny Davis was the anonymous source for a Lanny Davis claim that Cohen was ordered by Trump to break campaign finance laws, even the left piled up on Davis and told him that was stupid.

Pic related, the result of every "t-this is it, w-we've got him this time" weekly soap opera.

Attached: MSM_BTFO.jpg (1224x935, 237K)

It's everyone in that pic. They're all working together to baby sit manbabby trump. They want Mueller and the US people to know they're trying and they don't want to go to prison when Trump gets locked up. Trump is at 60% disapproval rating, Mueller is tightening the noose of justice, and the entire White House staff stands against the fat corrupt swamp thing.

Sarah Sanders is not in this pic, so you're wrong

I don’t see Pence

back right for sure

politico.com/story/2018/08/29/lanny-davis-reporters-media-anonymous-sources-michael-cohen-white-house-803920

>lanny: hey guys, michael cohen was ordered by trump to break campaign finance laws, here's an anonymous source that corroborates this claim.
>(totally not lanny) hey, it's me, lan-larry, what lanny said is totally true!

Anyone remember the time at the OJ Simpson trial where OJ was his own alibi claiming he wasn't the murderer? No, because that's idiotic, and nobody with half a brain would fall for something that stupid. Really gets the noggin flowin' on what democraps think of their own base.

Nope. There is no verification anything in the NYT story is true. Not about the insider (could be fictional or Mueller or even Brenner, who knows?), nor the quotes presented (all denied), and even the supposed motives.

The NYT has long been a disinfo source, even before Carlos Slim's buy-in.

Its some no name intern who has hopes of sucking a dick for power and isn't getting there.

Attached: Its not in the picutre-100.jpg (2400x1600, 1.3M)

Attached: 13gm73.jpg (500x500, 67K)

It's Kellyanne Conway. Pressured by her husband. She still hasn't denied it was her youtube.com/watch?v=N-NEzyVVioc

You must be truly retarded or a canadian immigrant to give Mike Flynn, not in the administration, 1:1 odds

Kellyanne is a barfly, has done nothing beneficial for Trump

>barfly
Hello Michael Savage

a compulsive lying cunt in this this photograph

Attached: retard.png (685x53, 12K)

>He still thinks it was an actual official
100% it was some intern at the NYT

Hello barfly

Me 3. Wonder why. Also could be tall white guy in the middle with the fabulous brown hair. He looks like a cuck.

1:1 is favorite to win in a normal situation where the dealers max payout is 100% of bet value. There are 7 other people in the image with greater odds than the Flynn.
Regardless, we all know its the fucking NYT reporter with the red shirt on in the press front row. The article was made up by someone at the NYT, that is all.

Probably. Some plebbit user with delusions of grandeur. Redundant, I know.

which one?

Made up by the Press

Attached: Member of the Press-100.jpg (2400x1600, 1.36M)

but half those people don't even work at the white house anymore. flynn, bannon, spicer...

When you find the biggest nose, you have your guy

This would complete the Junta.

4 Chan more credible than NYT.

Yes.

Attached: 1536011168855.jpg (854x570, 202K)

Not enough whites represented in that photo. /s.

Yeaaa

yall niggaz aint even thinking, ya boy georgie up on the wall holding that shit down from the grave

Attached: sieze power.png (836x720, 589K)

Kek

I found the source

Attached: traitorous.jpg (126x142, 11K)

3/4 of those people are rotten apples.

If you recall, Trump was seen as so Illegitimate when he began, that a lot of people just wouldn't work for/with him... he was literally having trouble finding qualified people to work with him... he was poison.

Things are much better now, but he had to take a lot of trash on board his administration. I'm sure he knows a lot of the people around him aren't on the same page as he is.

It's part of the 4d Checkers. He is doing better than I thought he would be able to, but he had to throw the deep state a few bones to give himself some legitimacy and keep some of them off his back.

She was wearing bellbottoms after she got kicked out of the white house.
Could be a false lead.

Kek

He lost washington DC 97-3 by percentage
The swamp controls staffing obviously
Anyone shocked that he had to hire swamp-establishment ghouls after his shock victory is a brainlet or being disingenuous