why do incels commit shootings?

Attached: sad.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNMGzsxJgkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

becuz they gay

Because we're lonely user.

Attached: 2z8QZzw_d.jpg (640x637, 93K)

Most of them seem suicidal so they probably just want to kill as people because they have nothing to loose
Either way they're faggots and if kikes get their way I wonder what homemade weapon will be used next

Attached: 1536100981316.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Single motherhood is child abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=rNMGzsxJgkM 56

Attached: yes.png (500x596, 159K)

Jewish Neuroticism.

but what about eric harris he was raised ny noth parents......

They're unimaginative and it's been established that shootings are the best way to become infamous due to the months of coverage they'll get on the 24 hour news cycle. They are all just Columbine copy cats.

i mean both
my keyboard is fucking gay

"I want to destroy the world around me because I don't belong in it."

Attached: JPEG_20170602_085744.jpg (128x128, 19K)

not all shooters are columbine copycats

Incels are just faggots who hate themselves so much that they think the world does too. The sooner they realize that aren't incels, the better. Fuck physical appearance.

you sound like an incel

Passive/busy father most likely, didn't raise him to be a proper man, was probably at work most of the time and only intervened occasionally. The mother primarily raised him well into his late teens.
Babies should be raised by women, the moment they start talking is when the father should take an increasingly larger role. Mothers shouldn't really have anything to do with raising boys past the age of 8.

At least I don't hate people for the genitals and shoot up schools, otherwise touché.

Half sister was cute desu
>Danielle Woodward, 31, is Nikolas's half-sister. She was taken out of her mother's care as an infant then grew up with her grandmother but was forced to live on the street when she died. Danielle - who has never met Nikolas - was arrested for bringing a firearm to school as a teenager

Attached: 61c7fdf60294d2cdaa518a250db613d8.png (520x1070, 607K)

>Incels are just faggots who hate themselves so much that they think the world does too.
What if they're literal shitskin subhumans?

Attached: _100043648_nikolas_cruz_mugshot_2.jpg (660x371, 26K)

From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sort of sense. They're not getting laid, but famous people get laid no matter what. This is especially true for mass murderers, who get fan mail in prison from lots of horny and crazy women.

It's their best option to pass on their genes.

(Well, until they blow their own brains out)

I wish they would pool their efforts and resources and get training and buy equipment. I'd equip them with Mini-14's and shitloads of 55gr Z-Max.

tfw no gf

>I wish they would pool their efforts and resources
They hate other people, they have no respect for themselves so why would they trust and work together with other people?
>muh incel uprising
>muh camaraderie
The whole reason they're like this is their inability to socialize and get on well with others, it would be near impossible for them

Mass shooters are sad, pathetic, ridiculous human failures. They are weak, vindictive, cowardly, cringeworthy edgemasters who project their own total lack of human worth onto everyone else. You can't possibly get more beta than a mass shooter. So it's only natural that ultimate betas would engage in the ultimate beta activity.

>#notallshooters
kys phamalam

Because they have nothing to lose and no hope for the future.
That's a pretty dangerous combination.

Dat FAS face lmao, why do spics always drink while preggo

>Mass shooters are sad, pathetic, ridiculous human failures. They are weak, vindictive, cowardly, cringeworthy edgemasters who project their own total lack of human worth onto everyone else. You can't possibly get more beta than a mass shooter.
What causes this phenomenon?

Usually literal autism, bullying or social unfairness/disparity.

Some people are just a waste of carbon user. I'm sure in medieval times there were cringeworthy faggots who brought swords to school and started stabbing popular kids because they were jealous autismos who couldn't handle the banter. Hell, I bet there were caveman speds who committed mass rockings because they were butthurt that Grug and Urrgette called them creepy weirdos. Sometimes the genetic lottery fucks up and you just get someone who's an absolute oxygen thief.

For attention basically. They feel alone and unpopular and want to be noticed, and the easiest way is through shootings to validate their pathetic lives

>They feel alone and unpopular and want to be noticed, and the easiest way is through shootings to validate their pathetic lives
But they used to kill themselves immediately afterwards

wtf is an incell

Attached: 7f0.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Spergy autists who feel the need to take revenge on the world while in reality they just became so self-hating they din’t realize it’s all just in their minds.

Also a cheap ticket to getting remembered but if you don’t bother trying to remember then they’re actually pretty forgetable. Especially with the number of shootings no one remembers them.

They're probably more interested in the "legacy" they'll leave behind after death

Psych here, a very long list but I'll lay a few out:
>absolute disintegration of nuclear family involvement and community ties with the only real replacement being Facebook, MMOs, and tumblr
>those with mental health issues in the past generally were tossed aside instead of treated
>mythical reasons for the above (ie, literal brain demons) kept it from being called mental health
>even in the developing world, life stress sucks but whaddya gonna do, post to a village elder on StoneChan??
>modern society isnt how humans are really meant to live. Your brain isnt built to do 80% of your socialization via screen
>emotional IQ (self mastery, ability to empathize, read a room, emotional coping, etc) is a skill not taught by schools, but is critical to not turn into a "self diagnosed" autistic NEET with 0 social skills (note, it's taught by interacting with people, teamwork, and sometimes getting your ass beat emotionally so you learn)

Theres more, imagine a gem. Every facet makes up the diamond, and there's a LOT of facets. The big issue is that many protective factors that we've gotten rid of havent been adequately replaced. Your PS4 or Xb1 or Switch isnt a replacement for a good Dad, for instance, and single motherhood aint good. Brand loyalty isnt a great replacement for community and being "home".

>*dies at mass shooting*
just natural selection doing its work. No need to be butthurt about it

Ugly people realize they have no place in the world.
But they blame the world instead of their parents.

Attached: 1534473256418.png (1024x728, 641K)

Because the life lottery handed them a shitty hand of cards, but instead of either folding or just making the absolute best of it, they mourn what they feel they lost(or may not have lost at all), creating more anger and hatred until they explode and shoot everyone else at the table. T

>emotional IQ
another psych here, using "______ IQ" immediately invalidates you as a psychologist lmao, predictions based on that shit are spotty at best I dont care what the fuckin status quo is emotional IQ is horseshit

You're mostly right tho

After rereading, you kinda went too far down the rabbit hole. Jow Forumsommandos just want a quick rundown.

Imagine being rejected by every human connection you ever tried to have, and every social group you join tells you you're nothing to them. You never get a sense of value for human life because yours is never valued. There is no feeling of home, of belonging anywhere. It's a fairly logical conclusion desu to determine that existence itself is the enemy, and to want to take revenge.

TALK ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH KEEP NOTHING IN THE DARK

>emotional IQ is horseshit
Why exactly? I thought it referred to an individual's innate ability to form and maintain interpersonal connections.

It does, but it's not entirely established that emotional IQ is REAL. Something is real in psychology if it can be measured and that measurement can be used to predict. Methods to measure "emotional IQ" are poorly established and predictions based on those measurements indicate it's not an accurate thing to measure. Empathy is a set of base responses that are supposed to be conditioned throughout development, and when they're poorly conditioned you can end up with people who can't relate to anyone.

nothing's wrong with occasional mass shooting

I will concede that EIQ is EXTREMELY rough, but its not like there are many other metrics to say "self restraint and social connection". EIQ is at least circumstantially supported by (rough) tests showing that prisoners and autists have greatly reduced eiq, prisoners and delinquents have higher impulsivity, etc, so i'd argue its applicable in this scenario.

I just wish most quick rundowns werent shit tier like "they played DOOM once and watched anime", because i hear that too damn much

How else will they blow their load?

>The big issue is that many protective factors that we've gotten rid of havent been adequately replaced
This is the biggest issue I have with modern society. We want to get rid of old conventions because they're morally questionable. That's all well and good, but they were performing a necessary societal function and if you don't replace them with anything you get dysfunction. Just look at the insane homeless problem. We got rid of the insane asylum system because it was abusive and fucked up, but we didn't replace it with anything and so all the lunatics who previously were locked up are now out and about. How many potential mass shooters would have been locked up under the old system? We can only wonder.

t. triggered sadsack autismo

is the second one supposed to look better? cause the first one looks much, much better

dumb frogposter

>Not only a mutt, but he came from a crackhead
Should've never been allowed to live past 10 years old.

Go ask Jow Forums you fag.

My theory is that it's all a power trip, they've spent their whole life getting shit on, so they're gonna take the nuclear option and have ultimate power over them, just for a little while. If you look at a lot of these shooters, they generally end up killing themselves when they encounter stiff resistance, and I think it's because their power fantasy doesn't involve duking it out with a swat team, so they take the easy way out rather than let that fantasy break down

But I'm just a dumb user, what do I know

Becquse they had access to high capacity assault weapons

SSRIs

“involuntarily celibate”

>why do liberals commit shootings?
Fixed it, Joan.

Attached: GLOWING.jpg (1000x750, 182K)