Cory Booker lied. The documents were cleared

>"We cleared the documents last night shortly after Senator Booker’s staff asked us to," said Bill Burck, who is the records representative that led the review of Kavanaugh’s records. "We were surprised to learn about Senator Booker’s histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly. In fact, we have said yes to every request made by the Senate Democrats to make public documents public."

Nigger grandstanding and virtue signalling on a lie. Who could've expected it?

Attached: MW-FD531_booker_20170111141935_MG.jpg (569x398, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o
youtube.com/watch?v=eQPMKyrEH94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigs gonna nog, OP.

He needs to be kicked out of senate for just that. He can't be trusted if he's scheming behind everyone's back.

Attached: 1491357243637.jpg (641x530, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cUvTZuknH-o

Attached: 1506235354998.png (514x1191, 353K)

And the gop will let him get away with it too. If I was there I would have lynched that nigger

GET HIM AND PHIL MURPHY OUT OF MY STATE!!!! NJ COULD BE SUCH AN AWESOME STATE BUT THESE FUCKING LIB COMMIE PINKO FAGGOTS RUIN IT!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1454791478474.jpg (680x583, 18K)

>electing a President whos eyes don't both face forward.
If he still tries to go for it; he better have some mind-blowingly stellar ideas.

Fucking democrats are traitors.

Attached: 1536206457761.jpg (782x751, 281K)

why did Grassley threaten to kick him out if the records were cleared?

He released confidential emails after explicitly being told not to release them
They don't even say anything, he's just grandstanding so that the youth block of Dem voters think he's this applecart-upsetting antiestablishment firebrand instead of the low profile paper pusher he is.

Democrats do not believe in rules or playing fair.
They just demand that Republicans do.

>He released confidential emails after explicitly being told not to release them
i thought they were cleared??

He won't be expelled, but a formal censure for disrupting the confirmation by grandstanding would be nice. He needs to get called on the carpet officially, formally, and publicly.

Pretty pathetic even for a nigger.

Attached: cartoon_01_2.jpg (800x993, 121K)

They were cleared. Irishbro is following a false narrative that Booker wants to set up so that he looks like a hero.
Booker asked for the material to be cleared, it was, and then Booker said that it wasn't, that he was releasing it himself because the guy who was supposed to clear it (and did, in fact) was biased against Democrats, and that he himself would probably face an expulsion hearing for valiantly speaking truth to power or some such nonsense. The scumbag was just grandstanding ahead of 2020, just like Harris was with her captious "have you ever spoken with anyone working at this law firm" when Kavanaugh couldn't possibly know every employee of said firm.

Bump

He has a funny eye. Nobody is going to vote for a person with a funny eye. Hillary had a funny eye too.

How was nobody commented on the eyes?

He looks absolutely mental

No user, they are my enemies. They have always wanted to derail our country.

can we get a source?

He shall henceforth be known as Tardicus.

LOLOLOL! Make it so.

Corey Booker Parties with Jews at Purim back in the college days:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQPMKyrEH94

>My Spartacus moment
Fucking KeK

Attached: E0F70751-0299-4191-B652-20022CFDE575.jpg (801x1000, 195K)

>a lying, histrionic negro democrat that LARPs breaking the law even when he isn't
surmise my motherfucking surprise

The news.. any news... mainstream ..
Independent journalists... Cory Bookers mouth.

Attached: D278BD4A-F81C-4991-888D-A55A95D52AF8.jpg (1200x630, 132K)

No I am Spartacus!

Attached: Spartacus.jpg (800x475, 89K)

>Tardicus
Please make it so...

>my trips don't lie

omfg let's see how far i can go

:(

:)

He even said he knew he could loose his seat... what a fucktard... lay stoopid at least.. he’s a dumb traitor

Burck is covering for him. This is a slap on the wrist instead of chopping off his hands.

Don’t check your own digits newfriend

Anyone else feel like a 17year old soft coup just got laid bare, and is being adjudicated..

You'd have to get past the rest of that disgusting face to notice.

Cryptic.

>tardicus teehee
>on it
>shoop him cross eyed
>he looks more normal
Fuck this meme planet

Attached: D90CC2E5-C82E-4EAC-BD63-F55C4218ED34.png (569x398, 367K)

One of the few, unironically based black men.

>tried to be a gangster
Was just wankster

To be fair, that's every senator. There's a reason they have a 13% approval rating