What do we do about the NPC stare...

What do we do about the NPC stare? How can we expect a Democracy to function when most people can't be engaged on a level higher than the latest media fad?

Attached: 1536183412592.png (463x459, 201K)

Attached: fluoride pill.jpg (1494x1257, 488K)

the resent push to de-humanize large swaths of the population in order to create a sense of superiority among Jow Forumstards is a psy-op, separating people in to small bubbles and pit them against each other is the way ruling classes have maintained power since time immemorial, if you convince yourself that most people are "NPCs" you'd be far less likely to reach out out of your bubble and organize the the real world, REEEEEEing on Jow Forums is what they want you do do

Attached: raf.jpg (640x480, 131K)

Democracy is fucking gay. I’d rather just have a dictatorship that way we can at least see (((who))) is ruling over us.

Need to de-calcify their penal glans

It's too late to enact any large-scale political change. Find people IRL who have the same values as you and hope that your tribe can defend itself when SHTF.

>How can we expect a Democracy to function when most people can't be engaged on a level higher than the latest media fad?
That's actually a very good question.

How the fuck can I remove flouride from my life? I already drink from an alex jones water filter but since (((they))) put flouride in everything it seems fucking impossible to avoid

I have to agree with this, never get threads exploding like this topic on pol, there’s fuckery afoot here.

Collect rainwater, use a well, or get your water from a spring

I use distiller and substitute minerals with Himalayan salt, and brush teeth with coconut oil and salt.

Iodine should help

hey richmon, yor mumma de-spermified my penal gland last nite nogger

>Democracy
we aren't a democracy you nigger

>Collect rainwater
The fact something as simple and seemingly harmless as this is illegal in most of the US should be a huge redpill. More normies need to know about this. Image macros for normie media perhaps?

If the NPC concept is truth, I expect to see Quads from the Gods

Check 'em.

I just use tap water, shake my fist at it, threaten the fluoride to leave, and then I drink it. Worked so far. No health problems. If it doesn't work for you practice being more menacing. Fluoride likes to act all big and bad, but it's not.

You might say that, but if too many people collect rainwater it can have significant effects on the environment. That water would otherwise normally drain to somewhere it is depended on, you know that right?

Like nestles water packaging facilities, and we cant have that now, can we?

It's fucked. Rainwater is considered government property. There's no recourse to sue the government when "their property" floods your house...

What makes you think anything you have to say is so important?

Not to mention all of the "nigger hate threads" today. 100s more than usual. Definitely a psyop going on here.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT. YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETELY RETARDED IF YOU THINK THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL, THEN AGAIN YOU GUYS COULD BE NPCS BECAUSE YOUR RETARDS.

Not only the fluoride stare but also they are quick to change the subkect and call you names