This is the best assault rifle. And guess who made this excellent rifle? Jewish people. Why? Cause they are smart...

This is the best assault rifle. And guess who made this excellent rifle? Jewish people. Why? Cause they are smart. So why do poltards rhee when most business men and political leaders are jewish? Its natural for smart people to be up in high places.

Attached: IWI-Tavor-SAR-Lead.jpg (1000x417, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israeldefense.com/en/node/35539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullpup is a dead meme.

Lol ok direct impingement fag. Have fun gassing yourself with lead and mercury particles that give you cancer.

you guys remember parkland? a jewish gun for a jewish school. Ordered by the jewish sheriff. makes too much sense.

It's in GTA 5 now for the most advanced rifle. Whites lost.

Ar15 is not jewish.

People on pol are more concerned about what Jewish people do with their positions of power. But it isn’t only Jewish people. It’s also the Chinese, Saudis, Transnational Corporations.

eject port near throat
chamber near throat
catastrophic malfunction near throat
jewish scum gangsters at our throat

kys kike

sage

>4MOA
>best rifle

pick one

WOW OP I didn't know the AR-15, the AK Series, FN FAL and the G3 where all Israeli.

Shut up baiting nigger it's not even good bait, anyone with half a brain cell can tell you the Tavor sucks dick.

Saged.

>5.56
>4MOA
>assault rifle
get out of here with that kike shit.

that female teacher described the pup in that interview

Overpriced, shit trigger. Most go for 1750, for a hundred or so dollars more I'll get a scar 16. Better trigger, reliability, and accuracy out of the box, can change calibers if I want. Or for that money I could build 2 Ar's.

Uhm the piston directs the gas outward. Also the ejection port is away from the face. The ar15 has a charging handle that gasses you in the face with hexavalent chromium, mercury, and vaporized lead particles. Enjoy early cancer and hairloss faggot. Hahaha

Pffff....

Attached: Steyr-aug-a1-stg-77.png (1526x1168, 221K)

Chinks developed the type 97 before this Jew gun. The confirguration and controls on it are retarded. Ar is king.

Ok no guns mexicunt.

1.5 moa with surplus ammo. You must be a no guns?

I like the aug but i hate it because it has a plastic hammer and trigger.

Gun nuts claim the bullpup Steyr AUG is the best rifle ever created

But gotta admit the TAVOR by kikes is amazing tho and always my favorite gun in any videogame
U hear it's amazing IRL too
Thanks jews

I have seen a pup explode and take a guys jaw off with it.
Well half of the jaw really...i exagerate a bit cause the jaw was
still there but the guy was gushing blood and his bottom teeth were
fucked. He also lost and eye even though eye wear and his septum
was torn.

gtfo no guns

Have fun with mushy triggers, incredibly poor reliability with mud, subpar accuracy, externals designed before internal parts, shitty weight balance and bad controls.

Things that never happened. Give proof cause if shit like that happened it would be on the news and iwi would go out of businesa. Nice try tho!

everyone knows what happens when a bullpup blows up in the chamber my man.

This is why i must teach the world to hate the jew.

You're thinking of the X95 variant.
Though, it doesn't need to be very accurate. IWI purpose built it for the IDF to shoot Palestinian kids from less than 100 yards.

>mushy triggers
All military assault rifles have heavy triggers.
>incredibly poor reliability in mud.
Even the ak47 fails in a mud test
>subpar accuracy
2 moa difference compared to the ar15 is no big deal.
>shitty weight balance
Sure if you're a manlet who can't hold a rifle right.

This, it was made to hold with one hand at Israeli checkpoints so they can more effectively aim it at children because Jews aren't human.

Shit concept, semi-decent execution. Final verdict: would maybe accept one for free/10.

Why do poltards love muslims so much? Must be their sjw kicking in.

I still like them a bit but there is no way someone should be calling one the best assault rifle.

A) it’s a meme rifle. It hasn’t been used long enough to perfect it although it is fairly decent when compared to other bullpups like the L-85.
B) Israel stole US weapons tech which was classified, sold it to the Chinese and also stole numerous patents from US companies to make their weapons. They aren’t smart, they’re theives.

Fuck america. Fuck multiculturalism. Fuck you most of all schlomo.

Stop denying the strength of the STURMGEWEHEHR 44 OP

Attached: stg.gif (650x233, 26K)

>bullpups have even heavier trigger
>AKs have very open internals but try to get a jam with an AR or a SCAR in the mud
>2 MOA is quite a bit retard
>try carrying it for 50 miles behind enemy lines

Just stop trying, it's a shitty overpriced meme rifle.

Attached: 300px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Armémuseum.jpg (300x221, 17K)

Why did jews let foreigners flood my lands? Why did jews teach them to despise me? Why do jews give these foreigners my college education.

im more concerned with getting lead downrange than what im inhaling

Also the trigger sucks and you're a faggot

I could invent a gun too if the jews werent filling college with niggers.

I could invent a fucking UFO.

But no schlomo wants to pretend to be superior.

fpbp

>plastic hammer

Attached: peepee.jpg (800x800, 49K)

So he fills the world with anti white fucking shitskins.

Blow up a synogauge.

Fuck jews.

Cancer is literally not real

>t. Never heard of a jew

Growth for the sake of growth is the mindset of cancer.

Become a politician then? You lazy fucking redneck.

Attached: DSC_0232.jpg (700x469, 48K)

Blow sand into ar15 ejection port. Jams XD

They are only smart when it comes to defending themselves. They have honed that ability because they have been hated for literally thousands of years now because they have behaved badly for thousands of years.

al-Qaeda, err, now al-Nusra, um, now something al-Sham agrees, Israeli weapons are great

Based Israel, arming the 9/11 perps
Truely our greatest ally

Attached: al-Qauda allies.jpg (1017x2470, 742K)

Whats the point? You fucking idiot. Im a minority now. Im just gonna end up killing people. I already know it. I fucking hate what this world has become. What it chose to be before i was born. You kike worshipping nigger lovers.

what the fuck are you talking about, i bet you have fired some shitty TEC 9 in some ghetto and think you know shit about guns you fucking gecko

The trigger feels like dragging a bag of dead rats on a rubber string over a gravel path.
Ugly rats.

I want one so bad. Those are badass man.

Yeah and america and china sell weapons to isis.

Whatever happened to freedom
I dont believe in free will
Youre a fool if you do.

>that give you cancer.

your posts spread cancer faggot

>Copies from the AUG
>"uS jOOz r sMaRt"

Also look up the new IWI shotgun for maximum keks.

Attached: 1526885951346.jpg (545x478, 39K)

You're such a fucking weakling. All that video game playing made all of you millenials into pussies. Ohhh the trigger is too heavy i sureenderr.

Move aside

Attached: e9atASx.jpg (519x346, 35K)

Just because it's presented well in videogames doesn't mean they are actually good in real life. All jewish guns suck. But go back to playing pubg that's where you belong

Which is run by the mossad

Haha plastic trigger and hammer/10

I don't play video games.
Evidence for this?

>Im just gonna end up killing people
Yea, that'll help
>hand rubbing intensifies

Do something, anything, to make the world a slightly better place just to spite them

Reeeeee designed steyer AUG ...
Fucking genius! !!!!

>jews are good at ripping off white inventions using american money

Attached: sa80.jpg (3379x1312, 257K)

DERRRRRRRRRRRRR. My gun is better than your gun. Fucking idiot. If you can't hit me with your "best assault rifle" And I can hit you with my piece of shit pipe gun that I built out of scrap, then my gun was better and you're fucking dead, faggot.

Heavy?
The trigger feels like a rusted ball point pen with no clean break.

pancor hackhammer copy/10

Attached: d9d607ef5b085dffe6c8c534ec1854dc.jpg (1000x564, 30K)

it's dogshit , m16a1 is way better

also that's not even a tavor , pic related is how standard army issue tavors look like .

Attached: 9Zi6Llp.jpg (1125x1500, 540K)

Literally just took the G44 inner mechanism, added different cosmetics and called it a day.

Sage
/thread

Attached: OP.png (657x527, 33K)

because they achieve their success through nepotism and corruption and not through merit, to the point they had to fake IQ results - the Jewish IQ often cited is from a 'Religion and IQ' study where they placed behind Episcopalians and others, at some point Moshe cut and pasted that across to 'Race and IQ' where in Race they were listed as Semitic (including Arabs) and placed 18th.

>best assault rifle
It's literally not the best or even close.

I was wondering why I hadn't seen kikes shilling for this overpriced crap on this board yet.

Interesting. So modern Tavors all look like Mini/Micro Tavors but with different barrels?

waffles make the best assault rifles
>t.knowsnothingaboutrifles

Google "Tavor Face" lol

Attached: Tavor Face.jpg (836x549, 131K)

>So why do poltards rhee when most business men and political leaders are jewish?
Jealousy. We're only human.

Bullpups are for fags.

steyr aug is best memepup rifle op, no kikes thanks

Trigger pull is total dogshit.

Yeah, the Tavor is so good that Israeli commandos want to replace it with the M4.

israeldefense.com/en/node/35539

Just get an AR pistol and an "arm brace" same shit.

AUG has been around since late 70's even was in Die Hard .

Attached: AUG A3.jpg (2048x1536, 559K)

No surprise, reloading is not intuitive.

Rat is a synonym for jew

>worried about cancer when you are using your gun in self defense about to die
NPCs are so fucking annoying. why did you even say that? do you even know?

the only place i've seen anything like OP's pic (without the rail on top) is security guards at my workplace .

They also went back to Galil ACE because AK platform has better tolerance for dirt and grim

>bullpup

Attached: disgustedvaletisdisgusted.jpg (486x341, 42K)

fucking hell, a 1 inch barrel? What does a jew look like with no eyebrows?