Should the government forcebly take away those who are obviously not taking care of themselves?

Should the government forcebly take away those who are obviously not taking care of themselves?

Attached: skeletor.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

I still kinda wanna bone her

not trying to be edgy but this is how natural selection works

>Thank Ms Skeletal

source plz

I don't think that's physically possible at this point.

Attached: THE HORROR.png (930x598, 819K)

Depends on the reason why are they not take care of themselves. If it'd by their own decision, they do not incur damage on others due to it, merely offend someone's sensibilities - buzz off, just their business. If it's some uncontrolled issue that hurts people around, then we can discuss government stepping in, but only if the person and those in person's environment have no way to solve this issue.

But, at least in theory, that's how things already work in most sane places in the world.

Take her to the bone zone user

Attached: Capture.png (562x879, 572K)

What the fuck?
Well I certainly won't say that feeding her back to health would be a bad time, but dear God what the fuck? It would take awhile. A long while.

Eventually they will damage themselves to a point they will start draining the system when it could have been avoided, however.
It's one thing if they just off themselves while another is to continuously inflict lingering damage

Attached: boo.jpg (933x600, 173K)

How the fuck can she walk? She's literally skin and bone, she has no muscle left!

Attached: 1504048044612.jpg (488x456, 101K)

Just because you want to help someone doesn't mean you can help them. Forcing someone te get treatment won't necessarily improve their condition.

I see Eugenia Cooney has gained some weight...

It's funny that 2 seconds in I immediately identified it as a tranny. The way they move and act is a parody of womanhood, it's like watching a chimp in a suit try to be a businessman.

How can one "barely make ends meet" with a food budget of 0$?

they should put this thing in the hospital and force it to not be a skeleton

god it would be so hot if someone force fed her on camera

Bitch looks like a ghoul.

How is she able to lift her body with these atrophied legs? Also, what's the story? Physical/health condition or someone just fucked up in the head?

Reminder she was a /b/ camwhore, so the degeneracy started early.

I am not sure there can be a return from this state.
Her hair is mostly all gone, and I'm guessing there's already been irreparable or lingering damage to muscle and bones.
Still, ms lich has been in this state for what, 4 years or so?
I'm guessing she's either already undead at this point or has quite the strong genetic makeup to survive like this for years. A case study, no doubt.
From what I hear, you can't even just "eat a burger" or anything like that if trying to recover from such a state because your digestive system is crippled to the bones (lel)

She could finally die, then.

Full roastie, it's just that she's lost anything that would help mark her souless husk as female.

Attached: souless soul.jpg (1000x1000, 200K)

No. Let nature take its course.

Damn. I won't say she was a total beauty but she looked pretty healthy and alright. It's a shame she fell for the lure of necromancy.

>quite the strong genetic makeup to survive like this for years.

Well her name is (((Issacs))), there are so many Holocaust survivors for a reason.

>"OMG you are so fat!"
>kills herself

I actually had a cousin that had gone completely anorexic for awhile and heard about the way they would need to do things for her. Different state tho. So, I guess, that I'd still want to try helping her if I could.
Is there a way to pay money to make her drink those stupid protein shakes and shit.
I mean almost poetically, if she ruined her life as a camwhore, she could rebuild it as a camwhore.

>implying women aren't ghouls

/b/ discovered the lich transformation and some thot mastered it. A wonderful place.

She thrives in the attention and has already refused help many times.

Attached: stars_witches_17.jpg (630x434, 59K)

No. Bad genes should off themselves or civilization is fucked.

Yes...

Attached: skank.png (499x435, 263K)

Everybody has their price desu.
I mean she's living poverty anyway. What could she lose by making a few bucks?

no back teeth?
no eating steak.
this is how nomadic people died at 35

H-how is she able to stand? Or move?? There's barely any musculature to make body parts move! What sorcery...

She’s literally auschwitzing herself

>elect burocrats to push papers so you don't have to
>get sent to interment camp
Democracy, not even once.

Eh... Would still fuck.

Attached: 1508980709070.jpg (450x600, 63K)

Nothing you can really do user. Shes sick, and its likely going to claim her life soon. Shes at the point where I expect organ damage to be already taking place.

The rattling would get on my nerves

You fuck...

Attached: 1517196944332.png (1538x1174, 675K)

Yeah it’s bad.. recovery will be freaking hard if it’s even possible

Looks like obey the walrus

Yeah, let's waste even more government resources on retards. You should be taken away for thinking wasting time on dipshits will somehow help anything.

lol what

i could cum inside her and she'd instantly gain about 20lbs of protein and fix this problem

i love skeletals

No. Survival of the Fittess. If you live in a Coastal State you just going to have to learn to live with homeless because your policies are causing it.

r u rtrded fren?