/OUR GUY/ Owen Benjamin Reveals the Jew Through Comedy

Title says it all, Owen Benjamin redpilling middle America about the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KfC1CUsfDk

Attached: 09923.png (404x399, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o75G8
youtube.com/watch?v=GMW6HhufPKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ourspic wife

Pretty based actually

DELETE

I always knew Owen Benjamin was, if not fully, at least semi-woke, and one of the few non-liberal comedians left in the US.

He has recently been through a huge smear campaign for outing pedophiles in Hollywood and the comedy circles, which almost ruined his entire career
Some of his former colleagues have been blatant on the legalization of pedophilia and allowing hormone therapy for small children.

It may be, that he discovered a pattern in these people. That most of them happened to be Jews.

Attached: 50091282572.jpg (645x773, 45K)

bump

Attached: 70093.jpg (800x800, 73K)

>It may be, that he discovered a pattern in these people. That most of them happened to be Jews.
Yes, he must be coming to grips with it now.

pretty funny

4:30 "6 million sounds like a pretty high number to me" hahahaahahaha

How is this hottie with this dude god damn give nude

his wife is starting to look like a instagram thot
that's too bad

She's a spic and he's god damn breeding her like a champ.

He is our guy! His twitter is still down right?

Yeh got a perma-ban

he's part jewish himself

>Owen Benjamin redpilling middle America about the Jew.
Sounds to me like he’s making revisionist sound like obsessed conspiratards. Which they aren’t

Attached: E2E9F3A9-F81A-44E6-BDB3-6AFCFA1A75CB.jpg (320x268, 45K)

This, he's Jewish and "mocking" anti-semitism. He's as Neocon zionist multicultural as they come.

Owen Benjamin IS the Jew you dumb faggot.

Cool dude, like an 1/8th or a quarter.
He's also a christian, he's breeding, loves guns, hates kikery, willing to call any faggot out, exposing pedo's.
Banned from twitter, jew agents left him when he came out republican. >is the jew
?

He is based 1/4th good Jew here to help us goys

archive.is/o75G8

Attached: good jew.jpg (512x783, 75K)

He's using the same trick as every neocon Jewish commentator. Be politically incorrect and pretend to be a conservative, then push zionism, neoconservatism, and mass immigration / multiculturalism.

Drudge, Ben Shapiro, Milo, Cernovich, Dave Rubin. Same trick.
Stop falling for it dumbass

>then push zionism, neoconservatism, and mass immigration / multiculturalism
He's sure pushing that, you're sure right!

>someone is 1/48th Jew
'Shit! his allegiance must be with Israel over us! That satanic blood man!'

Can you hear yourself speak?

>(((Benjamin)))
What did OP mean by this?

"the Benjamin surname is Hebrew in origin, but English as a surname, and may be carried by either Christians or Jews."

"The surname Benjamin was first found in Norfolk"

He's a quarter jew with a hispanic wife and is a massive zionist. How is he "revealing the jew"?

He's literally mocking you while you are sucking his dick. He would say you are a retard and anti-semitic for blaming Jews or trying to "reveal" them.

his real name is owen smith. he changed it to owen benjamin because he thought itd make him fare better in (((hollywood)))

>If Hitler really did kill the Jews then who did their accounting?
Kek

Here he admits he is a quarter jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMW6HhufPKo

Or maybe he's a jew that just likes quarters?

The overton window is shifting. I am excite lads. Normies may be ready for Uncle Adolf redpills soon.

Attached: Thank God We Saved The West From Hitler.jpg (1200x1697, 539K)

Yea, and he acts completely jewish. Whining, playing the victim, trying to starts fights for self-promotion then wanting to "talk it out" with whoever he was attacking.

He is an opportunistic failed comedian who saw all the attention and money Jordan Peterson was getting for confronting the transgender push, and he thought he could make some money and boost his audience. Brett Weinstein did the exact same thing from the academic side.

There must be something in the jew blood that make them want to be famous or get their face out there and lead and control the goyim.

They are gifted at getting into positions of influence in politics, and they boost each other. But once they get to a position of prominence they then have to push Jewish interests.

Once you recognize the pattern, they all act the same way and people fall for it. They are the MOST POLITICALLY INCORRECT you can be and conservative larp, then they start slipping in the neocon stuff.

circumcision creates a subconscious lust for power. mix that with a strong tribal identity and a ton of nepotism, and you have the jude.

He's going to get banned from youtube.

Press F.

>subconscious lust for power

Hello to being human. Jews are just smart with a lot of cunning. Only way to explain their hold over pretty much every white nation today.

>>subconscious lust for power
>
>Hello to being human.
yeah, it takes that natural desire for dominance and magnifies it by a thousand. you think being strapped down and tortured with nothing you can do about it at the most sensitive point of your life isnt going to make you want to prevent that from happening in the future? it makes you need power, because the more power you have, the less likely something like that will happen in the future.
circumcision is the most important part of maintaining jewish control. the bible says it, the talmud says it, rabbis say it. they all know it.

El oh el, the music.

Attached: 1518640624811.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Attached: 1512429528275.gif (300x226, 1.91M)

I like this guy..he is pretty smart and calls people on their shit...only thing
is he is a civ nash ... i still watch his show every few days

Attached: C9CBB23F-493B-479D-A158-C280C6249DB6.jpg (720x471, 65K)

I’d fuck this faggots wife hard

Attached: 959BB8EB-7014-4807-A449-62431B55405D.png (773x823, 185K)

based

Everyone is part Jewish.

wtf I want a spic wife now

Attached: download.jpg (474x350, 26K)

I don't get it. Is this before and after?
Fading-panel captchas cgtfo

Diamonds are just shiny pebbles. What, are we birds?!

lost.jpg

Him and Rogan recently had beef and Benjamin called out Rogan on his own Youtube channel. Had a lot of responses.

BEAR COUNTRY