NYT Anonymous

Alright Jow Forums, who wrote it?

Attached: whodunit.png (928x802, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I8XIl
reddit.com/r/greatawakening
youtu.be/SVWlmvyna8g
latimes.com/opinion/la-ol-enter-the-fray-no-you-re-not-part-of-the-resistance-1536182473-htmlstory.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>archive.is/I8XIl
>archive.is/I8XIl
>archive.is/I8XIl

The NYT themselves, of course. They're getting more clever. They're trying to push Trump's buttons to go on a witchhunt within his own team. Divide and conquer.

Yep, it’s funny because they are basically copying what Russian is accused of doing - seeking to cause discord.

Was talking with the man that I work for about this today, honestly who gives a fuck, just bring on the accelerationism.

But isn't that the point? Internal conflict and internation war? Bring on RWDSs baby.

Checked.

Attached: fashwave2.jpg (507x640, 680K)

Bigots, they left out Alaska and Hawaii.

Fake news, what else? Nothing else makes sense from a strategic point of view. A republican would not be writing about "the resistance" right before midterms; a democrat would. The timing is the most obvious giveaway. But if you need more convincing, look at all the leftists desperately trying to compromise their own supposed double agent, Mike Pence. If Mike Pence was your secret weapon against DRUMPF would you be desperately trying to convince everyone that he's your guy, or shutting the fuck up and distracting from it so he can keep operating for your team? They way they all jumped onto the word lodestar makes it seem like a coordinated attack from the left. Lies are their specialty after all. Search "Henry Kissinger lodestar." Sorry for this link but it's succinct: reddit.com/r/greatawakening
/comments/9dgpuj/lodestar_was_used_by_someone_else_in_a_time/

Fake news deserves the rope.

edit

Attached: nyt.jpg (928x802, 260K)

President Donald J Trump

The people in the graphic aren't even pulling on America correctly; the center of gravity is already over the edge so if they pull on the southern border, it just makes the whole country tilt into the abyss even faster.

I can’t believe you faggots even need to debate this shit. It’s fake news. It’s been fake news for a long time. How many times do they have to be caught lying to you, before you stop fucking listening?

The original nice

A jew or a neocon cuck

John "Brain Force" McCain

It's an attempt to send Trump down the 'paranoia spiral' that they accuse Nixon of.

Op-Ed was written by an Intern.

hey you dumb faggot, oldfags never put links in green text. lurk more newfag

It's fake news like other guys are saying...very lame attempt at pinning it on Pence, I can't believe guys here took that bait...

Q

Funny, considering his daughters married to a Jew and he's the most pro-Israel president there is

2018 "The Resistance" = Neocon war hawks and free trade globalist and leftist are on board with this?

libel hidden behind anonymous sources, it's nothing new

CIA spooks

youtu.be/SVWlmvyna8g

/Trolled once again by the troll in chief!

It was manufactured as a direct psychological warfare attack on Trump to sow distrust within the administration before this congressional election season. It's intentionally laced with the idiolects of Pence, Mattis, Huckabee Sanders and others in the hopes Trump will fire critical members of his staff.

This

I don't think it's that clever. They should have timed it differently. The timing of this attack makes it too obvious that it's not really a double agent. The coordinated focus on the single word "lodestar" while ignoring that Kissinger recently used the same word in a speech about Good Ol' Songbird was a bog giveaway too.

You can't save Pence you stupid Black Cube shills.

Tell Benjamin Netanyahu he's gonna die in Guantanamo Bay.

Attached: 1532493854099.jpg (808x605, 196K)

Who fucking cares.
Stop distracting yourself and stop making these threads.

At this point your political system is having a coronary.

You truly have become third world tier.

This. The NYT has absolutely no integrity left, of course it's them.

A NPC

No one. It's fake.

a low level staffer at the NYT.

Yup.

Let me get this story straight:
Trump obviously not implementing several policies
Woodward is coming out with a book saying Trump's staff is undemanding him
A Trump nominee writes an anonymous article saying it is true
NYT publishes this article and confirms their identity as a senior Trump staffer

The republican response:
>Fucking liberal media

Wut?

Attached: 1495672789746.gif (458x251, 1.96M)

Wasn't there a response to this by the LA Times calling the person a coward?

Hilarious.

Day of the rope draws near

Attached: thumb_replying-to-the-day-of-the-rope-cant-get-here-30411854.png (200x229, 27K)

Trump, to give liberals false hope.

That's not how you would rig the United States.

Yep, it was the LA times calling him a coward.
If someone wants to archive this, I would be eternally .. well.. not caring, but it'll be funny to refer to.

latimes.com/opinion/la-ol-enter-the-fray-no-you-re-not-part-of-the-resistance-1536182473-htmlstory.html

It was qanon

>A Trump nominee writes an anonymous article

Prove it

Nobody inside the Trump Admin. It's amazing how people buy this shit. Leftists are adapting and getting smarter, ill give them that.

Yea, liberals even see this as fucked up. If this was Obama both the democrats and republicans would demand hearings to find out what the fuck is going on. I do not know why there is no outrage from Trump supporters. Are they just dumb that they do not understand or is their distrust of any facts so bad they do not know down from up?

Shit is fucking hilarious how fucked the GOP is right now.

Attached: giphy3.gif (354x200, 648K)

Trump's initial response or TRAITOR. He knows this is real because it is his policies that are getting ignored.

That doesn't prove anything. Prove that a White House official wrote that op-ed piece.

put 2 joos, itss not blacks running our banks, passing all these laws and taking our guns.

its joos!

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

Woodward's book where he says the same shit.

They see clearly through the bullshit and aren't wasting effort trying to find a rat that doesn't exist.

Yep, of it was true they would never have told anyone.

SHS wrote it...she has a lot of experience writing in another's voice....she tried to write it to frame Pence, but it still has a female voice

Wow, so now you're saying that TWO people both said the same shit? Welp, that proves it. Whatever they said must be true. Logic and reason FTW!

Attached: 1389228423432.jpg (638x540, 69K)

That style of writing, trying to make yourself into the hero of a fantasy story, is something that only a millennial would have.

A boomer would never write something like that

Isn't it obvious some of Trumps key policies are not happening. The Assad assassination for chemical weapons attacks, skipped. Calm before the storm? Oh yea and what ever happened to that wall?

Trump thinks things are happening but nothing is going on. They got their tax cuts and his government has stopped. The military is running unchecked in Afghanistan with more troops there then when Obama was in office.

here's the actual webm if anyone wants to make that edit in video

Attached: save-america.webm (1254x706, 295K)

You literally have removed yourself from reality because it either frightens you or upsets you so much that your mind just cannot process it. I'm almost impressed by your will to survive as you see fit.

When you get multiple people saying the same thing, it need to look at it. Fuck Jeff Sessions has obviously ignored Trumps directives for 2 years. This is the Deep State Trump has been yelling about.

can you edit kapernickskiwhatever to be kneeling down on it in time with it dipping down?

lol

or a fat chick stuffing a donut in her mouth in time with it dipping down?

Do you think a border wall is getting built? Trump has repeatedly said he has seen proto-types. From who and where? His admin is playing smoke and mirrors with the executive. I do not like Trump but he was elected and his objectives should not be ignored.

psst...that's how women write

It's funny because Shareblue has this meme about a poster on an image board not being a reliable source, but normies are lapping this user and other MSManons right up.

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

Think about it. He's a sanctimonious prick who has been at odds with Trump. Trump has verbally abused him and humiliated him both in private and in public. Sessions wants to prove that he's better than Trump. He also has close ties to the Senate so would have been an ally of McCain.

Attached: Jefferson_B._Sessions_III_jpg.jpg (915x603, 60K)

Except doing shit like taking stuff off the presidents desk without others noticing it would be impossible without a massive bunch of people being in on it.

Things aren't just put on there, they come form someone, are looked over, calendar entries made so time in the day can be set aside to look them over.

They would have to erase the papers existence from far too many sources for no one to notice.

The presidential office isn't just one man. It's an entire fucking hive of logistics and paper trails.

Has this occurred to no one else?

I wrote it. I am the infamous hacker named Lonestar.

Attached: macdonald_reynolds-640x480.jpg (540x405, 40K)

Too soon.

Attached: 1331497168998.jpg (377x298, 50K)

Nah, this was definitely someone in the administration and all signs like language used, points and personal political grievances and whatnot point to it being some cuck Never Trumper who likely has ties with Bill Kristol, National Review, Reagan Battalion and all the other usual True Cuckservative bullshit.

The question becomes in determining at what level of the administration the cuck works at. I'd say the safe bet is that it's probably just some nobody aide installed by Cucklord Priebus while he was around or whatever. If it's anyone important then I'd say there's a greater than 100% chance it's Nikki Haley since she's a striver, Never Trumper True Cuckservative to the core, has no actual values beyond trying to appease libs and appear as One of the Good Republicans like Romney and other Never Trump bozos and, because she's both a woman and a striver, is enough of a snake to stab anyone, even the President, in the back if she feels it has even a fraction of a percentage of a chance of advancing her career.

So no name GOPe cuck aide or Nikki Haley. That's what I'd put money on. Just to be safe may as well fire and crucify (literally crucify) all Priebus appointments and Haley. Gotta be careful.

It was his chief of staff that took the letter, the most senior staffer who job it is to execute the presidents objectives.

If they were smart they would go for some leverage and attach the ropes near seattle

Me ama

>implying Trump doesnt have agents working at NYT

He probably already knows its larp, but wants to see just how far they want to hang.

Elaine Chao.

Nice edit, but I wouldn’t trust CIA to save anything.

T.bkack cube false flagging.

without a bunch of people asking wtf is going on, why is nothing being done about these things? And you're saying Trump wouldn't hear about it?

Bullshit.

People say "fake news", but what are the real chances a major publication will go on forging a piece of this tone? I don't think there's a modern day precedent to something similar, so it can hardly be plausible.

Attached: 1535475848463.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Someone close to Mueller. I bet it's the lawyer.

I wonder if that is what this article is. Someone who sees what is going on but cannot do anything about it. Calling out John Kelly in the oval office would not be an easy thing to do and would be political suicide even if you were right. This is the guy who chooses who is on staff and gets to see the president.

Who's the staffer again?

I think it's a ruse by trump.

Attached: 1508696278464.png (807x805, 571K)

>part of the administration of both Bushes
>married to Mitch McConnel
>came out of the Heritage Foundation ake the leading think tank for all True Cuckservatives
>in an out of the way position but still a cabinet level member
I could see it. I definitely agree that no matter who wrote it -- aide, Haley or Chao -- the writing style reeks of soulless striver bugwoman.

>GOP has all 3 branches
>has gained 1000 seats across the country at state and federal level
>is fucked
Yeah... About that user...

Jared Kushner. If he looks like a hero, he can run for President.

NYT should be raided by now.

The fact that they aren't should speak volumes.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>The Assad assassination
>skipped

And? Neocons want war and regime change.

I wrote it.

AMA

Oh it was...wait you almost got me there!

Honesty it was probably a intern who saw this in the room. Classified as senior because they work so high up. Hell it could be even a secretary.

If this is how they treat a article that provides proof their own staff is killing itself yea they are fucked.

Have you ever tried a bunnings snag.

Would you?

No

Yes

Which member of the cabinet would you finger bang at the Christmas party?

Why stop at one I go for as many as possible.

Me
sorry

Are you saying this book is somehow unbelievable!!!? I can't believe you!

Attached: 1536272662883.jpg (730x564, 81K)

Even if something did go down, it’d be low key af to keep them from appearing the martyr. Publicly shutting it down gives them all what they want. No reason to make a scene when you can just as easily send in the goons and surgically extract what you need.

Attached: 901E9978-FD11-482A-B738-EE488A865CDF.png (406x544, 212K)

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

I thought the general points were bad enough.. but this? Come the fuck on

Attached: 1 (9).gif (442x222, 1.99M)

I think he would have wanted it this way.