Californian Pride

Californians come and show hope and pride for this state.
At least we dont have to deal with a lot of blacks anymore

Attached: california-county-map.gif (677x750, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/ca/eureka/crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, fuck you assholes. I can’t wait for the subduction quake.

I hope your shitty ass state burns to the ground.

It will politcally. Thanks to trump the state politics are being broken and the GOP is coming back to life. Wont be long before hollywood and all the shitty things move somewhere else

Attached: 1479123849575.png (594x675, 37K)

Bump

I hate everything about this state. I'm going to move to Washington within a few years.

Come home, white man

Attached: twenty20_06ebb026-9e16-48ad-9c86-c2a47b2f960f-.jpg (1500x750, 154K)

Its not in good shape right now ill admit. But i notice more and more people are tired of moonbeam and his crew. I can see things get better here in the future though.

>Lowest quality of life
>Worst schools
>Insanely high taxes
>SF streets covered in shit and needles
>Homeless tent cities in every major metro area
>On fire close to half the year
>Constant droughts
>Home to silicon valley
>Transmission of HIV/AIDS is a slap on the wrist
Yeah there's really not much to be proud of, the weather is nice, there's plenty of weed to smoke(lmao 420 blaze it fagget) and tacos to eat as long as you're willing to sacrifice the female members of your family to the aztec invader's sun god.

The entire west coast is nice though. Can be made great with the right people

San fransisco is def the worst city in the state.

No, San Bernardino is.

408 here

I'm going to enjoy the beautiful roads here in my sportscar one last time before I move after selling the total shitbox of a house my grandma left me for over 1 million.

Where is that? Also I will probably try to move to Oregon when I am finish with Californias top tier education programs

Neck yourself ;)

Attached: m.jpg (997x1383, 375K)

Sorry California died a long time ago. The 80s were our last chance at peacefully saving her. California isn't California without Whites.

Attached: 1528864355216.png (5448x3584, 1.04M)

Attached: 1528772670939.png (4200x3105, 608K)

Attached: 1528772729887.png (4199x3063, 632K)

Attached: 1534725169854.png (1094x861, 175K)

Attached: 6DF3EDF8-172C-46D4-AC21-6A2187C2B522.jpg (1242x1704, 1.17M)

The cost of living up there coupled with the amount of transients makes for a pretty solid case. Don't get me wrong there are good areas but people and businesses are leaving the state in droves. Something like 5 million people in the last 10 years have moved on to greener pastures.

Its los angeles

what are you talking about? I met my wife for lunch in Oakland today and there were fat niggers everywhere. Niggers driving broken POS cars recklessly without signaling intent or with concern for anyone else. Niggers jaywalking without shirts. Niggers sitting outside ACE hardware asking for gibz. Plz nuke us aready

Attached: 20180902_193722.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

>Proud about inhabitable price of renting a room or buying house.
>NY style gun law while latino gang running around with illegal firearms
>More importantly, scarcity of jobs and job security

.........I'll be honest, I was born in LA spent majority of my fatherless life there and even I call it "enough is enough".
I never forget the 20 years of my life in LA and how city and its people ruined my life.

The rest of the country seems to be filled with dumb rednecks.

Oakland is one of the last major black areas in the state.

tbqh latinos are the same as eyeties, def take them over emotional killgore

Relative to other states, California doesn't have many blacks. The black percentage in California is half the national percentage.

Better politics can help, encourage whites from other states to move in while inforcing immigration laws.

If the choice is soiboys, cat ladies, (((pedophile elites))), illegals vs "rednecks" then the decision is a simple one.

Why are you Californians making so many threads lately? Can't you just accept your state is dead?

If California's GDP per capita remains high despite being overwhelmingly non-white then maybe whiteness is overrated.

Armenians are 10x worse than niggers

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 3.31.50 PM.png (581x586, 304K)

We need the RED WAVE!

Attached: CaliRedWave.jpg (967x1200, 287K)

>t. Average state IQ 95

Imagine the leftist rage if cox becomes governor lol.

Yet California remains the cultural and technological hub of America.

I can't wait till November! Its happening

>be me
>live in Studio City (North Hollywood)
>can't wait for THE BIG ONE so I can drop some bodies in the chaos and never get caught.

It has good and bad. Lots of f'd up people who think they deserve a handout and everyone who produces is their personal piggy bank, that includes some very wealthy people. Really screwed up politics, might as well be PolPot tier crazies.

But also has amazing weather, amazing beaches, parks, coast, etc. SF is F'd in so many ways...but has the absolute best choices of restaurants with huge variety.

Also...best roads for moto riding, even if they do sometimes need repair.

38th congressional district here, fuck this place. chinese overlords inbound lol
it's noticeable

Attached: 1476816085581.jpg (720x720, 51K)

I live in the San Gabriel Valley. What's so bad about the Chinese?

Thats mexico

Oh, so Mexico is the most productive state in America? Why are Mexicans out-producing the rest of you?

>What's so bad about the Chinese?
They're Asian and shouldn't be here.

>GDP
Meaningless metric, what matters is quality of life and cost of living. Which California ranks worst in.

Quality of life is directly related to GDP. It's the primary measure of welfare among economists.

Attached: bernanke-ill-pay-you-20-000-to-eat-that-pile-of-4866318.png (500x397, 134K)

This artist doesn't understand how GDP is calculated.

if you don't see the problem of foreign communist invaders colonizing huge areas and displacing americans and american jobs. they don't hire americans and move all their funny money into american real estate. we've been sold out to them officially since 1996 when clinton sold them the only deepwater navy port on the west coast. they're slowly invading and if you can't see that you're probably a slant too.
the only one's coming out of china are the crooks and conmen, and the commie/wealthy bloodlines.
they buy up real estate through third parties and then visit in when their woman 8 months pregnant and then pop the kid out. within a year they'll have chain immigrated the entire extended family, while getting a share of a business (usually a restaurant). how many chinese restaurants do you see in the 626? most of them are commie fronts.
no it isn't, prime example is ca

Or housing and taxes are hell

The chinese are a issue yes. Buying the west through real estate

True. I have love/hate feelings about california.

Hopefully. Talk about muh blue wave but would love to see their reactions if california of all places suprises us

Its dropping too. They are moving to other states

Bump

Anyone else watch “there will be blood” for early 1900s California desert feels ?

That’s Oakland. I live between Sacramento and Tahoe and there are hardly any nogs here. They can’t afford to live here. Maybe you should move up this way too. Republican area and 85% White. What California used to be.

This. Oakland is one of the last black holdouts. Census says its 28% black but its dropping because in 1990 it was almost 50% black

Orange County resident here. We really need to keep it red down here.

In the june primaries it went majority for cox.

second.
everyone living in CA is part of the problem and needs removing

True....hopefully we can keep the momentum going.

The silver lining to our outrageous housing prices is that the nogs are getting priced out and leaving the state. From what I’ve seen a lot are moving to Las Vegas, which sucks for them.

Hit me up famalam, should be fun

I heard Nevada was one of their popular destinations.

Bakersfield here. Our college republicans group elected two incompetent women and we have not even had a single meeting yet

Attached: bakersfeel1.png (547x717, 103K)

Lets hope. Hopefully the GOP voters unite because then there will be a chance of a cox victory

Hows your city and kern county doing? That sucks about the college lol

its alright. I just have to be autistic about my grades. I want to go to UC Davis for law school since I like Ag.

Kern county seems like one of the better counties. More rural and conservative than LA county

Why did you fucks voted for Cox to even challenge Newsom? I voted for Travis Allen, now I have to throw my vote away on a guy who is low energy and flip flops on many issues. Get ready for Moonbeam 2.0 but worst.

If you want to know what it is like being white in Mexico while still being in the USA then come to So Cal.

Cox is the best we got so the GOP should unite behind him

Fuck your state i hope the earth quakes on 10.14 kills millions

>Cox is the best we got
No he isn't. He is low energy, flip flops, and sometimes get lost in thought. Watch a few of his interviews. I don't know what you cucks see in him. Allen was at least energetic and knew his shit better.

My go kit is a glock 19 hehehe

I do know that alot of people hate the idea of Newsom being governer. If the GOP unites behind him and makes a solid effort to push for him, we could see enough of the remaining centrists swing to get him into office. Alot of people have left the state and many of those are liberals fleeing the fallout of their policies, plus its a midterm so minorities wont show up in droves. Furthermore, the dems are broke and likely wont put much effort into supporting newsom since they probably think hes a shoe in. If we can get Cox elected and pass the proposition that repeals the gas tax we may yet have hope for this state.

split the vote and let gavin in then

hello bako bro

Attached: bakerfeels_sports.png (1599x963, 1.56M)

Newsom is the former mayor of San Francisco. Far left wing. I could see more centrists supporting Cox this time around.

yikes

ayooooo reporting from occupied territory 661

This also. Also more and more people are getting vocal against illegal immigration and moonbeam

Oakland is a fucking mess sans 3 neighborhoods.

Nogs ran and ruined the city.

It is basically lesbians , blacksnbrowns, and maybe 50% white but only in the hills.

East Oakland is a full on Detroit, all Oakland resources go to containing the madness.

There are purely sublime locations California, Oakland is not one of them.

I'm going to help out too. First the misconception of the Liberal leaning of California. California's liberal shitholes are only SanFran, LA, SanDiego, Sacramento, Oakland and small cities on the edge of the coast. Northern California is pretty based. That's where the majority whites are. If you go to Humboldt County for example it is 90% white. Even the maniacal jobs are done by whites to the point that southern CA whites complain about their performance being poor compared to Mexicans. You can go on for a week there and only see two niggers the whole time.

The Central Valley is centrist to conservative. It is mostly agriculture. It consist of mid size cities like Lancaster, Bakersfield, Madera, Visalia, Kettlemen City, Fresno, Merced, Modesto and Stockton. Surrounding smaller towns of 30K or less. The smaller isolated towns are mostly white. Almost all very conservative. They are all industrial cities, agricultural or oil fields. The legal or American-born Hispanics here are almost all Conservatives and very Americanized. They are very close-knit with the conservative whites and blacks here. What's good about these places is the very small amount of blacks here. The cholos are kept under control and close surveillance. They have no race card to pull here since half the cops are hispanic as well. You only live in these places because of work or because it's very cheap.

The East of California is all Desert like Mojave, Inyo, Joshua Tree and Death Valley. Small towns, mostly indians and isolated whites. You have to be very hardcore to live here. Almost Mad Max to live here. EXTREMELY conservative.

So there you have it. It's not the Liberal Shithole Jow Forums makes it out to be. However, the politics here sucks all over the place.

661 representing

>Alot of people have left the state
Majority of them are conservatives that we need their votes.

949 reporting. Let's get it done boys.

It's Jews

Hey JIDF, why you hiding behind the memefag?

Most the people leaving seem to be leftist based on the complaints made by people in the states they are moving too

Southern california outside Los angeles seems more conservative. In the bay area San Jose seems like the least retarded city there

>If you go to Humboldt County for example it is 90% white.

All it takes is a lack of niggers to make for paradise!

neighborhoodscout.com/ca/eureka/crime

530?

Conservative here. You lost nine votes when my extended family moved away from that shithole this year after living there for 30 years. What you got left is a bunch of apathetic Democrat boomers who are in denial. The numbers say you're doomed.

I went to Humboldt County for vacation 2 years ago for one week. I went to the the State Parks around the area, the bay areas, mountain areas. My God it is beautiful out here. The only shithole is Eureka but even that is very tolerable compared LA, SF, and SD.

The bottom tier jobs there are, ironically, illegal immigrant whites from Czech, Russia, Canada, etc. I stayed at a hotel and I overheard some S CA white vacationers complaining how the staff doesn't offer to take their suite cases because they are not Mexicans. If they were Mexicans they would have taken their luggage without question. LOL!

I saw only two niggers there THE ENTIRE WEEK!!

My God! Fortuna and Ferndale are beautiful little towns. Spic BTW!

Attached: 74.jpg (960x720, 152K)

You didn't bother to check the link to the crime rate, did you. At least there were no niggers!

Redding looks like a nice city too

Check out shasta county as well