Does Jow Forums care that trump is the most unpopular president in history...

does Jow Forums care that trump is the most unpopular president in history? millions of people across the political spectrum dont support their own president, is that a problem?

Attached: approval.png (1273x888, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you care that your job is to shill on Jow Forums and you're too stupid to realize you're committing treason. The firm you work for is gonna be shut down and you are gonna be indicted for your crimes and then executed in Guantanamo Bay.

Attached: 1523496983762.jpg (691x667, 199K)

Attached: FFE59C71-110D-48B3-973C-DC31630F23C5.gif (370x280, 479K)

fucking kek shill btfo

the actually dickriding and shilling revolving around this man the nation hates

OP is either a Paid Kike Troll or glow in the dark CIA robot nigger.

Attached: tfW8Vma.jpg (866x1280, 105K)

I can't wait to start hunting these fucking liberals for sport

Attached: 1532490413048m.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

millions of people form their opinions based on corrupt media and journalists

why the fuck do i care what they think?

Attached: 1534739595258.jpg (1364x1678, 285K)

>Unironically quoting the same polls that said Hillary already won the election.

Kys

City people should all be walled off to starve in your dystopian asphalt hellholes. Your nigger pets will eat all of you when the chicken runs out.

>city slickers
all trump faggots are country hillbillies confirmed

>all the normies hate him Jow Forums why do you guys like him so much?!?!?!?
I'd say lurk moar but I don't think it would help much
just go back

> history spans one decade
SAGE

Oops I accidentally the nogger prez
Much memory on the faggot

Country hillbillie reporting in, we're going to gas all city cucks. Wallow with your niggers and faggots, you go down with them.

Millions of people base their entire lives around what celebrities do. Millions of people are often pretty stupid.

>well over half the nation's population want him out
>BRAIN WASHED SHEEPEOPLE

>does Jow Forums care that trump is the most unpopular president in history?
At least he'll go down as president.

I would care if they were Americans.

you are fake news

Attached: Screenshot.png (1018x581, 140K)

>a right wing news site that dick rides trump has a large following of right wing shillers
who coulda thought

Attached: 1532418782847.jpg (222x227, 13K)

haven't any of (((you))) leanred that polls are total and complete bullshit

Ayy lmao

negative, most people just parrot what the one strong willed person in their life says. In other words they don't want trump out, they know nothing about trump or politics or really much of anything. They're just along for the ride.

Trump has 90% support from Republicans, so "across the political spectrum" is a stretch there, you faggot

>across the political spectrum
Liar. That's like saying "millions of people across the political spectrum" didn't support Obama when it was clearly one side of the aisle.

>its ok if we use the democrat source for Obama, but how dare you use the the same trick for Trump
lel

>"the majority of the country hate trump becuase they are brainless followers"
bro are you reading what you type? the shit you faggots come up with to justify your cult leader

Attached: 1536272482532.jpg (1280x960, 427K)

>republicans
who are now the minority party. You guys dont care that trump has permanently embarrassed your party?
theres a good chance you guys wont get another spot in the white house for at least a decade thanks to this clown

Why don't you read what i wrote instead of trying to interpret it to fit your world view?

Its not that they are brainless followers, its that politics does not interest 90% of people. They literally don't care to know whats going on and just parrot people they think DO care.

The Republican party is the embarrassment, trump is the only reason I associate with those losers.

HA! I'm a country boy, and I'm getting a degree in Computer Science.

Are you literally a teenager or something?

news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

Historically there have been more Democrats than Republicans, Republicans win because Democrats are a shitshow of a party that drive away their own voters.

And as of Trump's ascension, the numbers have been trending in the Republican party's favor over time. Sucks for you, Mr. Minority.

You're literally proving him right. By all objective measures America hasn't been this prosperous in 20 years. Yet MSNBC and Stephen Colbert and other liberal go-tos screech about how drumpf is evil and ruining everything and you, since you are probably unemployable, believe them without question.

90% of people dont have the time to fully invest in politics like Jow Forums NEETS do.

Also theres the fact that even if most people dont care much, they'll still support the party thats more aligned with their personal ideologies and the majority of the country leans left

I don’t know, was it a problem from 2008-2016?

>don't have time

But they have time to read people magazine and scroll through faceberg for hours at a time.

Thus my first post. Millions of people care more about celebrities than the real world events happening around them, so don't take their opinions seriously.

Also I get that you're just shitting up this board for fun but I'm genuinely curious, what exactly is fun about making stupid threads like this?

>most people just parrot what the one strong willed person in their life says
said the trump supporter

>assuming i support (((trump)))

and you think posting on your circle jerk in Jow Forums is better?

>what exactly is fun about making stupid threads like this
Thinking he's rustling trump supporters jimmies.
Trying to sway public opinion.
Gets paid for every (you)
Simply just retarded.

you mean trump presided over the most infantile bunch of journalists the world has ever seen

lmao

I'll take that as an admission of defeat, good night.

>I'll take that as an admission of defeat
just say that you give up user