It's time for a mass portest against Twitter

It's time for a mass protest against twitter. We need to get at least 100k people to delete twitter accounts all at once in one day. Like We all delete our accounts at 12:00 a.m. January 1st 2019. We need to get big conservatives on this too to give it legs. I'm going to call in to the Alex Jones Show tomorrow to get Alex on board. I am going to contact as many people as possible. The move over to Gab or other platforms. I know being on twitter is like a protest in itself, but a mass exodus will get attention. WE NEED TO MAKE THE SHARE HOLDERS WORRIED ABOUT THE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: reeee.jpg (625x415, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investor.twitterinc.com/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying we have twitter, you amerimutt

>portest

shiite user, this nigger's always down for a good portest

>It's time for a mass protest against twitter. We need to get at least 100k people to delete twitter accounts all at once in one day.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA You kikes are fucking stupid if you think that people are gonna fall for this internet balkanization bullshit. Do you realize that Trump is literally IN THE FUCKING PROCESS OF SUING THESE COMPANIES? Holy fucking shit. Does Jack WANT to be executed for his crimes? I feel like he does.

It's time to buy some goddamn filters!
>OP is a faggot

>AJ and the fake shooting kids and twitter are all on the same team

Where'd you hear this?

Trump said these companies are an antitrust situation himself.

FYI Twitter is 80% Journalists/Activists and another 80% of that are Leftist Journalist/Activists
make blocklists that block all of them and spread it
that's how you really kill twitter

Ok I'll be more clear, is anyone actually doing companies over alex jones band?

No. Tell Bibi it's his fault Israel will be destroyed and Yair will spend the rest of his life in prison for me. Thanks.

Private companies have every right to ban who they want no matter what

fuck off to bumfuckistan if you don't like capitalism

This is a stupid protest. Delete 100k, and in a few months 100k will sign up and mitigate the loss.

What you need to do is attack the platform. Buy up twitter bots to spam Alex Jones quotes.

Target one diehard anti-trumper like Eugene Gu or whatever that gooks name is. Spambot every tweet he makes. That way all his replies are Alex Jones quotes.

Basically turn Alex Jones into a hydra. Twitter bots are cheap too.

Also as a milder protest, you could post click bait links that lead to Alex Jone's videos. Sort of like Rick Roll.

Basically non stop trolling to make the platform annoying to be on.

Actually no. Twitter is anything but private and only exists because of infrastructure paid for by the taxpayer. Also, they are a natural monopoly and should be regulated.

You cannot make your own Twitter. The Silicon Valley monopolies will buy you out or just destroy you.

>mass portest against twitter

so you want me to turn off all my bots?

I don't know are you scared?

AntiTrust?

yes

Or the SPLC will just label you a hate group and lobby to have your payment processing, your web hosting and everything else dump you basically making you nonexistent.

Good.

Jack is not scared of anti-trust, look at microsoft, broken up in the 90's and now bigger than they were then. What Jack is scared of is the board of directors giving him the Steve Jobs treatment cause the compnay is loosing too much money dur to the fact that people are delteing accounts.

Twitter makes money on selling ads.
The more eyes, the more money.
The less eyes, the less money.
We have to hit them where it hurts.
We have to let the share holders know and get them scared.

Daily reminder if you aren't suspended from twitter yet you're a weak faggot. If you say or promote ANYTHING right of center cuckoldry and have any sort of clout you are done. Even just a few hundred followers.

Attached: #DEMANDVOTERID (1).jpg (1080x720, 135K)

I've been trying to get people behind a psy op idea for a few days but get slid.
Trump is interested in the topic, even tweeted about anti-trust, but he has the attention of a fucking hummingbird. To keep it on his radar I suggest we start, and then convince lefties to join, a hashtag to #BanTrump.

The left is furious at Jack that he took this long to fall in line with all the other tech giants. He is, afterall, the only goy in the bunch, initially described himself as a free speech extremist, and has himself described Twitter as a public utility. He's being cucked from the left.

And, as we all know, once they smell blood in the water they swarm. It wouldn't be hard to get them going for Trump. His tweets have been at least as "harassing and hateful" as Jones or any of the recently shoahed.

Trump goes on twitter 20 times a day. If, everytime, he saw a trending hashtag to take away his favorite toy he'd start taking conservative censorship and natural monopolies seriously.

We need him to feel the threat against us is a threat against him.

AJ thought he was slick trying to bully that Darcy guy.
Guess he didn't like getting bullied by Twitter.
hahahahaha
GG Alex.
Stupid faggot.

Ive had several bans

alex is a national hero, he just gave Trump the only victory he'll need to pummel the SJW social media

i got suspended from twitter while being suspended from twitter

>Alex Jones
Kosher AF bruh

Twitter's board of directors.

Omid Kordestani
Executive Chairman

Jack Dorsey
CEO and Co-Founder, Twitter; CEO, Square

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Senior Adviser, Lazard

Robert Zoellick
Chairman, AllianceBernstein Holding

Martha Lane Fox
Founder and Chairperson, doteveryone.org.uk; Chairperson, MakieLab; Crossbench Peer in House of Lords

Debra L. Lee
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BET Networks

Patrick Pichette
Board Member, Bombardier Inc.

David Rosenblatt
CEO, 1stdibs.com, Inc.

Marjorie Scardino
Chairman, MacArthur Foundation

Bret Taylor
President and Chief Product Officer, Salesforce

Evan Williams
CEO, Medium; CEO, Obvious Corp.

If you are on twitter, every time you see an ad, report and block it. doesn't matter what it's for, just do it.

Contact Twitter Board of Directors.

investor.twitterinc.com/contact