If you was a rebel, who would you be?

/Southern General/

Attached: dixie pepe.png (785x757, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjJ-e6hSMyA
youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

northern city dweller. educated and making good money. Not some southern hick inbred white trash.

Yanks are the Canadians of the U.S.

Attached: marlboro.jpg (355x401, 24K)

The civil war has passed. It is time that both southerners and northerners embrace their shared racial identity and work to save western civilization.

Checked

Attached: confederate maga.jpg (3200x1680, 349K)

So how are y'all doing tonight brothers?

Fuck off yankee, no one asked for your input.

Attached: southern dixie vs northerners.png (1524x958, 707K)

>was a rebel
It's 'were' a rebel you dumb nigger

Slave owner or someone who whips slaves all day

Dead and buried at Gettysburg

Attached: 1520466368681.jpg (488x432, 191K)

>if you was a rebel

Attached: 1517254157954.jpg (600x600, 65K)

This

KYS southern cucks

YOU LOST GET OVER IT

Being this butt-hurt.

Attached: dixie uprising.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Johnny Rebel.

Being this illiterate.

>rees about degenerate governments overstepping their boundaries, and causing white people pain and suffering on shakey, often times illegal grounds

>Its okay when we do it!

Jow Forums's mental gymnastics will never cease to amaze me.

Attached: dixie lincoln autistic screeching.png (869x499, 187K)

It really sucks that the capital of the confederacy is now filled with communists and degenerates

Attached: 1531194184641.jpg (736x875, 126K)

lol, the south is responsible for ALL of the US's problems. Most jews owned slaves and supported succession, slavery brought MILLIONS of niggers to the US, and then when the CSA gets raped they blame all the problems on us. Lincoln wasn't the best president, but at least he wanted blacks to go to Liberia, instead of stay here and infecting us, but a southern "MUH REBEL" faggot killed him. Amazing.

Get out of here, you phone-posting faggot.

Attached: southern memeball.png (218x200, 47K)

Okay there friendo im gonna burst your bubble. jews were approximately 1.3% of the entire south population, of that percentage about 38% owned slaves. they were a nonfactor, infact the union had more jews than the south, many of which held public office. Those slaves were used as monetary generation, nothing more. Your side invaded to liberate the niggers and give them equal rights, often times disenfranchising the southern whites for that purpose. Lincoln was never going to send the niggers back to africa. If you read his personal letters (which are in the government library website for public viewing) you would know he decided to back down from that because the radical republican faction within the republican north had his balls in a vice. He sold the country's future to the same. Also Mr. booth (God rest his soul) was from maryland not the south. The north was the bad guys here, theres no getting around that. For the love of Christ read a history book, from the amount of shit Lincoln did his name should live only in infamy. Absolutely sad honestly.

Attached: quietly looks on in absolute disgust dixie.png (411x605, 558K)

Go kys incel pls ok thx buh by :)

Bumping for justice.

Attached: ye aint got nuttin.jpg (919x737, 157K)

Attached: 1517043916323.png (1200x1200, 949K)

Where did the abolitionist movement start again? Where was John Brown from again?

Just another dumb Southerner who votes for big city fatcats.

What do you mean who would I be? I'd be a rebel if I was a rebel.

Attached: flag bearer.png (859x522, 417K)

South will rose again!

Attached: picketts-charge-painting-1.jpg (900x598, 178K)

I don't see any people rep the confederate flag anymore who aren't contemporary country fags. The ones that blast mainstream rap from their jacked fords. The image is ruined. From FL btw.

Attached: 1497748471290.png (409x444, 340K)

I keep one hanging in my room

As a German I would like to see the South rise again

German-Confederate Axis when?

Hell yeah! We need to establish one. The Southern states have always been the ones I'd like to visit most.

I don't know, but this would be my song:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjJ-e6hSMyA

Attached: autobalancedwhiteblack.jpg (742x473, 82K)

Says the guy who didnt even have family in the US during the civil war

Would've served as an officer with a revolver either under Stonewall or Lee.
RIP South.

Stop taking our fucking taxdollars and using it on food stamps and welfare you faggots. You guys are just as bad as niggers and spics. If the south seceded right now the USA would instantly be 5000% better

What's up with these rednecks blasting nigger music from their trucks? It's fucking cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

I crank this every day!

Well once you guys have a revolution and establish the Fourth Reich and the South has a New confederacy and I volunteer to fight for them I think it could work out.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKdbc0DYpM
The best!

>implying there's nothing faggier than smoking 5+ phallic shaped fags a day so you can get a nicotine high
Wew

Yup, I would volunteer for them even though I'm not even American. After we've fixed the problems in our homeland, of course.

"What has long been divided will unite, and what has long been united will divide."

>Fuck off yankee
They never fuck off, that's the problem.

Virginia here, I wish nothing but fire and death upon the Babylon on the Potomac. The Yankees and their degenerate government are the enemies of the South and the enemies of Christ.

Also pregnant Anne Frank

Attached: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

>Your side invaded to liberate the niggers and give them equal rights, often times disenfranchising the southern whites for that purpose.

Attached: 1520300381091.png (1311x866, 187K)

I grew up in Henrico County, just North of Richmond. Malvern Hill is not an hour from my parents' home. It's infuriating to look at the city now compared to even the 80s.

Attached: Malvern Hill.jpg (3666x1315, 811K)

Except Northerners are the ones destroying Western Civilization.

Attached: FBI sniper Waco.jpg (1458x1161, 208K)