I think people would be more receptive to his message if he wasn't so fucking ugly

I think people would be more receptive to his message if he wasn't so fucking ugly

Attached: 3C94FB20-219D-4063-A803-EF12D8EEA882.jpg (1200x1539, 274K)

I think it mostly has to do with black men committing a large share of violent and street crime in america

Nobody except anti-american faggots like what he did.
He used his job a soapbox to piss on the country that he's was born in.
I hope that mixed race mutant gets lynched

Or if they put their millions of dollars to use and didnt just pose for the camera for 30 seconds, and act superior to everyone else

i wanna see his 23 and me

i bet he's like 25% black and 75% jew/sand nigger

look at that beak

I don't understand what he's protesting. The "unequal treatment of coloured men and women in America"? When he makes more than 90% of white people in this country?

>ooga booga fuck whitey
truly based

his message is simply racism.

Police brutality.

Which you will notice they stop saying this now we have body cameras showing niggers being niggers.

blacks aren't ever helpful, and if they want to sit around and complain more than usually let them
I love how america is waking up to this stupid shit being crammed down our throats daily by the jewish media

Well then it's an issue of institutional racism. Those youths have no other option.

or being paid $19m

Is this funded by Soros?

I honestly find it unbelievable how ugly he is. And you retards wonder why he's so mad

Attached: usp_nfl-_san_francisco_49ers_at_miami_dolphins.jpg (1000x600, 136K)

I thought his message was "I want to be famous but I'm not really a good enough athlete"

imagine this face looking back at you in the mirror

yeah, he's PISSED

Attached: Dl4g6UPU4AAj7NN.jpg (736x736, 72K)

I'm glad nike did this, it reminded people how fucking destructive the sjw liberal media is 60 days before an election

His message is a meme and a lie that promotes fear, hate, and division, whether he knows it or likes it or not. Even assuming his heart is in the right place, a fucking “end police brutality” sign would be more effective and wouldn’t involve protesting the anthem. He’s a moron.

>get out of here, cracker. Your kind isn't allowed

What did they mean by this?

Attached: E4891EDA-F879-40BC-A779-DFB92C425CC4.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

he's got the somali peanut head with sand nigger face

He's like that mixed race wyatt mann comic.

I swear to god it's the hair. So fucking trashy. He looked 100% better when it was in cornrows. He looks like a fucking cartoon character now

why are his eyes like this? he looks like actual feces. I really want to gag the more I look at this repulsive face.

Attached: colin-kaepernick-indigenous-peoples-day-1511544696-640x960.jpg (640x960, 128K)

no buddy, the hair distracts from his god-awful face. I never even noticed how ugly he was until Nike zoomed in on his face. The hair did him a favor in making people look away from his face.

Attached: colin-kaepernick-gq-cover-main-810x610.jpg (810x610, 154K)

AYO FUCK WYPIPO

Attached: FCFB8381-BAF1-49D3-95BE-61931589978C.jpg (750x1190, 591K)

I mean, wow... that's got to be one of the ugliest men I've ever seen outside of genetic deformity

he's turning more people off from the NFL and doing more harm for niggers than good, so I enjoy him

Nah nigga the whole persona is complete trash. He's trying to emulate the black panthers with that wardrobe and brillopad hair. Jfc

WHAT A FUCKIN" CUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I don't get is why don't these rich and successful black people actually invest/donate into black communities? Lebron actually did some good with that school thing, why doesn't this guy help black people directly?

How much do all the black sportstars in America make and how much goes into their "oppressed communities"?

kek

turns out throwing money at niggers doesn't help them

It would help if the people bitching about injustice werent beating their wives and kids and having dogfights you mean.

I'm willing to bet he's some sort of mixed race with black and Jewish roots.

Here's an example of a jewish-black mixed person. For some reason they look a bit wonky

Attached: lisabonet.jpg (446x299, 23K)

Ironic considering his pseudo activism consists of literally not standing.

nah he's just doing this because he's shit at football and needs money

It would be impressive if he strategically planned this whole kneeling thing as a backup plan

HA! You think rich paid for by kikes niggers care about other niggers? Not even self made niggers care about other niggers, they just want to live around white people so their shit don't get stolen everyday.

You fucking kike hating tards devalue every thread that you weird ass hats post in. Move to a Jihadist country where your fucktardedness will be appreciated. Just stop fucking up Jow Forums you worthless animals.

People would be more receptive if he didn’t fucking suck as a quarterback. He got cut because he’s shit

So if all this "take a knee" shit is suppose to be in protest, why are they genuflecting: showing respect and subservience. I don't understand

look at his lost dog face, this guy looks like a victim mentality pro player, these are the worse people to deal with, if you ignore ir attack him directly he wins.

Attached: marina_02.jpg (350x200, 38K)

Guy looks like an ape on steroids.

i would not doubt that he is an israeli secret spy conducting a psyop of some kind. he doesn't even look black. take off his afro and he looks israeli or saudi

𓆏

Attached: gotem.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

Because military veterans are fucking retarded and think that he is somehow protesting the military, so one of them told him that kneeling will show the military respect while still protesting what he wants to protest. I work with one of these retards and he claims that it's disrespectful without giving reason and without suggestion as to how to protest in a way that won't trigger his tard rage

Attached: tenor.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

They dindu nuthin

Attached: 773E6481-0103-49AF-B610-B465FF4E6DD0.jpg (1242x1551, 1.08M)

So if genuflecting is an act of subservience or devotion, how is it also an act of defiance or protest? Wouldn't a true act of protest be to stand and raise a fist, or the middle finger.

Attached: hitlerNike.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

Exactly. They wouldnt act like that if the police didnt harass them all the time right?

It’s true, I think what pisses most people off is that he looks like a parody of an activist. It’s too contrived. He looks like some loser in high school who read his first book. It’s pathetc.

>american hero, doesnt stand for flag
>not american hero, plants flag on the fucking moon

Attached: 1533613751535.jpg (429x410, 41K)

Perhaps, but it's pissing people off so apparently it's working.

No, this is what SHOULD piss people off but people are really just angry about something something support our troops.

He don't know shit about X. Fucking that half breed piece of shit.

loving this fag ....single handily taking down the negro football leage...lol

Attached: laugh's in Cheetah.jpg (621x800, 119K)

Attached: snapshot20061227234407.jpg (400x267, 16K)

He's done more to hurt national monkey ball than anyone in recent history. Therefore, I approve.

>kneeling to the anthem
How do they not realize the irony? It's like kneeling before Trump to protest against him.

Colin? Pfffft. More like "Achmed".