HANS!

Nigga said, "we grabbed your women, you can't do anything".

Huwhite germans to go full on 1488, when?

Sauce:
youtu.b/l7Mf88dnXd0

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-232917_YouTube.jpg (1434x1039, 385K)

Why would this man just straight say this. Is he /ourguy/ or is he just that dumb to not see the political consequences he may incite

He doesn't care because he's protected by the government and he is not capable of abstract or critical thought beyond that. He doesn't consider what will happen if and when a different pair of hands gets ahold of the levers of power because it's beyond him.

>huwhite germans
No such thing anymore.

Unless you are talking about the Eastern Europeans who migrated to Germany after the 60's. They succeeded in replacing the actual ethnic Germans in the 90's - due to large influx of Yugoslav refugees.

Attached: 1476537363976.jpg (682x653, 62K)

What's the matter? He can fantasize all he wants, he is still black at the end of the day.

he's an amerimutt. they all think today's germany is the same germany as 60 years ago, kek.

just let them believe it's not a mutt cesspool.

>at least I'm not black argument
That works in a huwhite majority (90%) country

>niggers population is increasing significantly and destroying my country but you know what, at least I'm not an amerimutt
Ameriburger is so white, our black civil right leader is Shaun King, nigga
Nice thinking right there

Attached: Shaun-online-02-1523551886.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

In the Fuhrer's eyes, if they look Aryan enough, they are welcome to be part of German.

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-235817_Firefox.jpg (1439x2718, 966K)

The exception proves the rule.

They were cherry-picking specific people descended from the Germanic race who were living in foreign regions such as Volga Germans in Russia.

Those Volga Germans were obviously not representatives of the average Russian.

The significant majority of the Russians living in Germany today are not Volga Germans.

germany is a leftist mentaly deranged shithole kept toghther by money from industry and banks owned by jews

Germanbros still asleep, 6:25 here

I don't know what criteria you have to meet to be considered "Aryan enough". The Fuhrer himself doesn't look Nordic in my humble opinion but I damn sure know it is easy to separate Muzzies and Niggers from the others in Germany

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-002847_Firefox.jpg (1440x2196, 1.45M)

>The Fuhrer himself doesn't look Nordic in my humble opinion
First of all, NS Germany prioritized the entire Germanic race, not only the "Nordic race" exclusively. The Nordic people are just a small subcategory to the Germanic race. Of course, they perceived the Nordic race as a sign of racial purity, but it was first and foremost pan-Germanism and not pan-Nordicism.

Besides, Hitler's craniofacial structure was very Germanic. You don't need to have blonde hair and blue eyes in order to be Germanic. Just check his younger pictures from WW1-era.

>but I damn sure know it is easy to separate Muzzies and Niggers from the others in Germany
That's not the point. The "white" German people today are a cesspool of various people with different backgrounds; Russian, Turkish, Bosnian, Serbian etc. The Third Reich and NS will never return because it is deeply rooted in a core German spirit and common ethnic identity. It was a widespread belief that the Germans descended from Teutonic knights and were a superior race, at least of very high quality compared to others.

So, to answer your first initial question in OP; Germans will never go full 1488 again due to de-Nazificiation policies of the Allies, and mass-migration of foreigners into Germany since the 1960's. Being German means nothing nowadays and their bloodlines will forever be tainted.

This. Sad but true desu.
The Fourth Reich will never be established in Germany, it's already too far gone.

If anything, it's probably gonna be established in Scandinavia by the NMR movement. If they ever manage to get enough political influence or overthrow the government, like they have said they will do if necessary. It will take at least 5 years though, for things to escalate here.

Attached: 1535240900160.jpg (639x695, 56K)

Kys fagot

This guy is just provoking you fucking mutt. He is even a member of the AfD.

Why do you resort to name-calling?
Is it hard to face the truth?

Amerimut can't comment about the state of Germanic race.

Could a Germanbro confirm this shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20180823-160547_Messages.jpg (1440x2496, 654K)

Everyone knows today's Germany is like that.

That's why they call it "Little USA", it's a melting pot just like your country.

Attached: 1535205693764.jpg (662x633, 62K)

Attached: 1511008482646.png (711x932, 513K)