Australians of Jow Forums

Why the hell is half of this board Australian? I'm surprised you even have internet on the nuclear test site. Also, why are you angry all the damn time? Is it Rapefugees or the utter fucking heat?

Attached: 1474517848122.jpg (900x900, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc
youtube.com/watch?v=GIvwm_jsToc
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/black-lives-matter-facebook-page-run-white-man-australia-ian-mackay-a8297836.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol Americans should really shut the fuck up and not talk.

it's a highly NEETecized society, ez welfare so they can spend all day in here

Says the spanish!

Employment Rate in Spain averaged 61.02 percent from 2002 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 67.18 percent in the third quarter of 2007 and a record low of 54.91 percent in the first quarter of 2013.

----
Australia's May jobs growth misses expectations as full-time employment falls. Figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) released on Thursday showed the unemployment rate eased to 5.4 percent from 5.6 percent in April.

They all come from a penal colony of the British empire. So they are all cunts that have to shitpost
pic related

Attached: dec4864fc0bec2a18164ffae350484f7f08b274ad46c60b62ccae40bd38bda26.png (600x553, 220K)

Why are the Japs nerds?

Just are. It's like why americans are fat retarded cunts. it just is.

nah u cunt

Americans are fat and retarded cuz Jews run the education system while simultaneously owning lots of factories that shit out chemical foods

Fuck off Jap

Attached: nagasaki-bombing-bomb-anniversary-hiroshima.jpg (2405x2983, 2.14M)

get out with your meme flag zog

Japs who still have nationalist ideals are our greatest Ally. After all
>The Jew Fears The Samurai

The autism is strong with this one.

Australians have bad internet so have to do high level compressed shitposting, they've reached such a zenith of shitposting that the only thing that can counter them is leafposting, but the leafs are so a fucking leaf that they don't realise that they are doing it.
Aussie shitposting and leafposting are the yin-yang of internet, the natural order shall impose itself.
Inshallah we try our best to shitpost in the UK but getting a licence is very hard.

you're comparing employment rate to unemployment which is not 100-unemployment buddy, it's actually workforce gz on this, seriously
anyway unemployeds on spain don't get much neets while in straya you get ez gibs, so people here are actually '''looking for a job''' which actually means queueing all day, while in straya they are actual NEETs, not only that but spaniards can't into english so they just use some other shitboards that just spout the same shit as here with about one week of delay

>don't get much neets
gibs* ayyy

Aussies have the best bants.

Based nip

Hello boat people, pretty quiet out here in the Arafura, be a shame if your boat started sinking, got an epirb?

Attached: 1535938906928m.jpg (872x1024, 85K)

shut up mexican

Yeah nah, give it a few hundred years we'll kick 'em out again

mass untreated adhd

They all smoke Ice.

It’s litterally the only thing to do there unless you like surfing or lifting.

Attached: 0A101DC8-52D6-47B3-828A-3255DA16CBB7.png (1079x1033, 1.73M)

People misinterpret Aussie bants as anger because they are soft cunt pooftas.

I got cursed out by an Australian for thinking he was British

Because we’re all chinks, don’t you know?

Did anyone else see the yellow chink army at Circular Quay this morning? Sydney is lost to the Chinese.

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-091549.png (1440x2560, 3.4M)

It's actually social isolation on a nationwide scale. Almost everybody here is socially isolated from one another. Most people only use Instagram or Twitter or whatever; some others use an andorran underwater mig-welding symposium. Most people here have a deep sense of longing and misery (over something they cannot describe, only feel), and are detached from life and one another, and drown out there miseries with hedonism and playing-on the "Aussie Larrakin Mate" stereotype. Australians are always on this board because we hardly talk to one another, and do it almost all online. If we weren't here on this intelligent website full of insightful people, we would be on another site doing the same.

Just a friendly reminder!

Attached: 1528948117166.jpg (720x541, 85K)

>Majority white Christian
>Christian
Only on paper, we're actually one of the least religious countries in the world. Besides that, good post.

aussies are meme cannon fodder. let them stay.

Australia literally has the highest per capita usage of Jow Forums of any country in the world. Proportionally, more Australians post on Jow Forums than on faceberg.
There's literally Jow Forums memes scribbled on the bathroom walls where I work. Jow Forums as a whole has absorbed an enormous amount of Australian culture over the years and spread it to the far corners of the world. There's even Americans who know what Cheez TV was.

It's the only forum on the internet that isn't gay as fuk.

quint quints of truth

>There's literally Jow Forums memes scribbled on the bathroom walls where I work
if only you had open border I'd go there

All the immigrants go straight on Jow Forums as soon as they get off the boat.
I'm not even joking back in the old Jow Forums days you had people posting under aus flags who had just arrived the same day.
You can't trust many of them to actually be Australians.

Pretty accurate. I actually really like leafposting it's just some of the most direct bait I've seen and I like it that way.
What are you on about we are extremely sociable irl we are probably the least socially autistic people stop projecting so much and go out and have a yarn ya sad cunt.
Go fuck yourself america is cancer
I miss being a cheezoid

Member when they replaced it with toasted TV.... I member

THe nanny-state banned everything fun which pisses me off so the only enjoyment I can get out of life is shit posting. I can't even take my dog to the fuckin park without copping a fine and being thrown in a cage DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE?! SMOKES ARE FUCKING $50 BUCKS

Attached: Look-At-It.png (349x491, 203K)

Buy a pouch it's way cheaper than pre rolls, or better yet get a vape it's like 1\3rd the cost of durries for the same amount of nicotine.

Fuck you Aussies are our bros. Bunch of awesome cunts who deserve better than all the feminism and immigration they’ve gotten.

Attached: 2E1C9D9F-37C1-47AD-AF18-9B507288CD2A.png (500x522, 150K)

That sounds pretty accurate. Every damn thread I’m in there’s Australians

Attached: 01782F4B-BFAC-4944-85F4-F1B97B38F06F.jpg (607x554, 88K)

I half vaped and half rolled but even the rollies are going up, decided to stop after the Sep 1 excise increase. Putting the money towards buying gel blasters while they're still legal.

Attached: M4comp_1_2048x.jpg (1500x1500, 217K)

>Also, why are you angry all the damn time?
Honestly, it's the effort and strain of dodging sting-rays and cassowaries and brain-eating amoebas all the time. Shit gets exhausting.

Thanks for your support, obesebro.

Attached: Australian brain amoeba lake.jpg (780x439, 98K)

>Proportionally, more Australians post on Jow Forums than on faceberg.

That's bullshit, but digits mean I believe it.

Fucking Cheese TV, a time when life was simpler.

Attached: Cheese-TV.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>we are extremely sociable irl
Wrong. We just talk over each other and fight for the most attention amongst ourselves.Get an Australian by himself and he's a retard sperg who can't talk about anything other than superficial base-level topics. Most Australians literally have no idea how to conduct small talk.

Fucking numeral respect and also fairly true content.

Attached: Fucking quints.jpg (768x512, 183K)

What do you mean Sydney is lost to Chinese? Australia traditionally is owned by Chinese, it's Chinaman's land, other races are welcomed as long as they're peaceful and suck big chink cock twice a day.

anyone else on here in the "Australian Conservatives Support Group" on faceB. Absolute gold. Boomer baiting has them bouncing off the walls. Would recommend

>mfw they got taken off the air because they took the piss out of Rove McManus so much he got super butthurt and threatened to quit unless they were fired

Attached: 1530170641312.jpg (620x413, 96K)

checkin' those sweet numeros

Attached: 1466163476576.jpg (1500x843, 120K)

this. Nice quint quints

Ok I'm gonna spill the beans, Australia is not real. It’s a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It’s a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call “proof” are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They’re all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world (I should know, after all I am one).If you think you’ve ever been to Australia, you’re terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these “Australian” says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It’s a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Attached: tfw you step in auspol.png (1022x759, 94K)

Not really at all mate, if anything our lack of small talks a godsend because we can delve into deeper topics pretty easily. I've yet to meet a super offended person outside of uni cunts when you bring up interesting topics especially on the piss. If you preface something offensive with "I just observed this as a generality" or something to that degree even normie aussies will listen to what you have to say and then chime in with their opinion. Rarely if ever has someone ignored or shut me down over something controversial I think it's only happened once with this smarmy ass Sydney uni cunt I was talking to about immigration.

> mfw they started streaming on Twitch

Attached: GokuChargingKi.gif (540x291, 1.17M)

Is there anything in Australia that wont kill you?

Rove's always been a faggot tho

Most people at a piss up passed a certain point can start talking about fucking anything, the economy, the meaning of life, whatever until the sun comes up. It really is the inner city pricks that have to make everything fake and weird.

Deeper topics: How much ya get taxed this year m8, fucken ATO ay? This is a country of socially stunted base-level-minded hedonists. They deserve everything they have.

Sort of I find it's more uni fuckers than anything. I can usually get along with working class city dwellers pretty decently.

Fuckin leave then cunt

I take Aussies and Euros showing up as a sign to go to bed

Attached: 1E2OGJ0.png (458x483, 583K)

>if you don't like it, get out
Do you always have such a defeatist bitch attitude? I've addressed a major social problem in Australian society, and you don't care to fix it. You're like the man who needs an injection to save his life, and tells the doctor to go away because he's scared of needles.

We're not angry all the time you bloody poofta, it's just bantz

banter magnets

Attached: b4909ee873695045.png (570x263, 66K)

Mate you sound like the defeatist by calling everyone stunted hedonists. Why are you projecting so much? You seem unhappy and I was just offering a suggestion for you to leave, obviously you dont fit in chang just return and you will maybe become happier and more fulfilled.

Seems like a problem in ever first world country that is also white. No wonder white people are so obsessed with traveling around the world.

Attached: Prince+William+Will+Kate+Visit+Tuvulu+BZw4jdFbL_ol.jpg (594x380, 118K)

How long until the bunnies thrash the storm?

based and slit eyed.
Glad you hate these burger eating cunts as much as anyone else. They think the internet is America and cant comprehend anything outside of that bubble. Also the 56% meme is true. they are all mutts. but so are most aussies though desu.

Attached: 1535399191444.jpg (1024x780, 163K)

This desu senpai

Emus raped my brother

This. Bogans can't even smoke anymore. Faggot country.

Yeah we need some kinda petition aimed at the senate or something. I get why they are doing it because they are trying to fund medicare with the alcohol and durry tax but I would prefer if they cut back medicare whilst simultaneously cutting the durry and alco tax.

>Yeah we need some kinda petition aimed at the senate or something.

Because the government seems to give so much of a fuck what the Australian people think about anything right? Liberal and Labor agree on every single major issue and it's impossible to elect someone from any other party, they have no reason to care.

Fuck off all of you.

Attached: 1536235735778.jpg (800x450, 62K)

It's just plain old bullying m8.

Medicare would be funded just fine that's just the excuse. I wouldn't bother with a petition just go on the black market if you don't want to or can't quit. There could be something on the deep web. But I have no experience with that.

You severely underestimate populism. Stop being a blackpilled faggot and do something instead of whine. I will say one thing we whine way too much rather than being proactive.

Australia has nothing interesting. There's not even any spooky shit like Skinwalkers out there. I rate the country a 3/10

If I was legally allowed to grow baccy I would but I think the maximum penalty is fuckin 10 years or someshit which is gay as fuck. We are allowed to brew alcy but we cant grow baccy wtf is that about?

i'd be mad too if i was called a fucking gay cunt.

How can populism change the simple fact that it is downright numerically impossible to elect a politician who is not a member of the Liberals or Labor party in this country? At best you can vote for minority parties that can cause a swing in the senate, but those parties are still unable to actually do anything without the tacit support of Liberal or Labor, and the LibLabs agree on pretty much everything that matters.

I dunno I think that's been illegal for a long time, decades.

>Just are. It's like why americans are fat retarded cunts. it just is
based nip

>I'm not even gonna try because I swallowed the whole bottle of black pills
If a couple million people want something concessions will be made no matter the party consensus.

Its adorable how many effeminate indoorsy gen Z iPhone generation aus-kiddies use mate and cunt on here like it wouldn't sound utterly ridiculous coming out of their mouthes in person. A generation about as ocker as Turnbull.

Attached: tmp_25127-15304647904632004999484.jpg (990x742, 219K)

fuck off dog cunt!

few kikes actually have power here in Australia most are poor and called arabs.

during high school we bashed the 3 kikes that went to our school pretty regularly. best story is we had a Frisbee that we wrote jew hunter 5000 on and threw at a kike kid. he stole it from us and got suspended for 2 days for stealing.

Attached: 14192786_296776790701549_2262527324335418265_n.jpg (540x539, 26K)

No atheists in Aussie trenches. Out.

>not using mate or cunt irl
Ching chong detected

That one boomer that keeps Q posting is piss funny almost makes me feel sorry for the cunt

Attached: image.jpg (768x960, 83K)

This is true. I met my Australian cousin for the first time a few months ago and within a few hours he was already openly denying the Holocaust

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 52K)

They're on smoko so leave them alone
youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc

Wouldn't hesitate stabbing this pitty right in the head aye.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIvwm_jsToc

They're the niggers of dogs I wouldn't be surprised if it pulled that face after tearing the shit out of some kid's throat

Thanks mate

Attached: AustralianLGBTForce.png (1283x1635, 1.37M)

This. I have 3 incident reports against my name just for bants. They need to stop employing soft cunts.

Aussies own this board, and other sites too.
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/black-lives-matter-facebook-page-run-white-man-australia-ian-mackay-a8297836.html

Attached: Get_Owned.png (907x786, 410K)