I think I know who is behind the anonymous 'coup' published by NYT

What about this nigger bitch. Omarosa. ???
Remember she was recording Trump and others in the White House.

Omarosa Secretly Recorded Trump and Played the Audio to Others, Sources Say.
A source confirmed with The Daily Beast that the ex-Trump aide’s secret recordings do exist, and that she has played them for people.
thedailybeast.com/omarosa-secretly-recorded-trumpand-played-the-audio-for-people-while-shopping-her-new-book-sources-say

Attached: Omarosa and Trump.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Lol the great daddy trump cucked and emasculated by a NIGGER WOMAN. And you worship that piece of orange shit lmao

>And you worship that piece of orange shit lmao
where did you got that idea from?

>being this stupid
the anonymous source is confirmed to be someone currently working in the white house. She was fired months ago

Attached: 647826348.jpg (650x975, 239K)

>the anonymous source is confirmed to be someone currently working in the white house.
confirmed by whom and where?

who cares?

Trump should always remain in secured areas of the W.H.. He could beef up security in the places he just "family's" in. Check for wires, NDAs, ban on all electronics. I have a huge heart for people with a Judas in their lives. I had several Judas' in my lifetime.

We all know by now. It's the Jews

My ebony goddess Omarosa gots Drumpf and his cult shook!

That niggerbitch couldn't write anything close to the style and prose of the article. That being said, if she was the source material, NYT editors could've drafted the whole thing based on whatever simple details she can offer and embellished the rest. Wouldn't be the first time they created fake news and throwing in the Mike Pence red herrings would be just the thing that some self-absorbed liberal editor would do. Because that's what I would do if I were a raging leftist writer who thinks Mike Pence is the antichrist and so blinded by hatred that deflecting any sort of flak at him seems oh so clever instead of potentially sabotaging all credibility when anyone takes a closer look.

Calling it now, it backfires spectacularly by pushing anti-Trump conspiracies mainstream and galvanizing his supporters, NYT issues a retraction before October as damage control but it's too late.

Divide and conquer shill thread
In all fields

take this:

Attached: PREPARATION-H:pol: Edition.jpg (1024x726, 249K)

>That niggerbitch couldn't write anything close to the style and prose of the article
Hmmmm...
When Trump hired her he was all over her how intelligent and capable she was and how great job she will be doing.
you seems to disagree with Trump on her.

Attached: Omarosa and Trump .png (1852x1043, 1.74M)

you think she did it ?

someone from the NYT wrote it
and they just got 100 people in
to proxy-pass it
where someone else absorbed the deniability
LOOK YOU NIGGERS
you have catholic priests sucking each other off
saying they believe in ghosts and exorcisms
and you don't think that means NYT people can say they believe in XYZ therefore it's TRUE if you write whatever you want and then ask someone else anonymously to say "i'll say that's accurate enough" so you can say it's an anonymously sourced article
i FUCKING DAMN YOU ALL AND HATE YOU ALL FOR HOW WEAK MINDED YOU ALL ARE
WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU USELESS FUCKING NIGGERS

>someone from the NYT wrote it
do you have proofs of it, or just fantasizing

I wonder who Trump actually trusts these days. I guess he trusts his sons (but not his daughter).

They already know who the traitor is... They are working on criminal charges..

He hired her for the same reason all Black people get jobs... Optics.

She's a nigger. She can't write Op-Eds. It was made up garbage written by a jew. The writing style is revealing.

you have to be really nigger-dumb enough to announce it
but I dont think anyone working at that level would be truly dumb - its a shillmedia hoax

Digits Confirm.
Good work user.

Attached: 1524959137099.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

BLACK’D

When around Blacks never relax

Attached: OP at work.png (298x356, 262K)