Why do you guys find it necessary

To hate, instead of to love? To spread the idea of violence, and not the idea of peaceful peace? To be cynical, rather than be open-minded?To mock, rather than to laugh?

Life's the big teacher, treat it well

Attached: f6xb62d0aid01.jpg (968x1024, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs
snopes.com/fact-check/millenial-couple-isis-tajikistan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums is a board of peace

The whole point of gassing the kikes and hanging the niggers is to finally achieve peace and love in our countries.

We have the same goals.

Thought that was a tranny puss

But what if I love to hate?

/po/ is mostly libertarian, anti violence.
I'll bet you are actually a violent little man.

Because its a necessity to hate evil. Its imperative even!

What is love?

Honestly I don't believe it exists.

Please someone advise.

Attached: 74CAEAD5-E45F-4075-8D72-92912BA8C2D0-226-0000003B6FF22776.jpg (679x1024, 145K)

Hate comes from defending something that is loved.

>be open minded, goyim

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1281, 334K)

Sounds like you have a very low opinion of us..
Almost like you Hate us?
0/10

Attached: 3D2260C8-E824-4D69-BBBE-1FA02BDCACF8.gif (500x249, 979K)

/po/ is edgy as fuck and very white

Attached: 1410073867886.png (487x328, 82K)

>muh Hate™
Sentimentalist, unobjective nonsense.

>gassing the kikes and hanging the niggers
well that's not very nice

do you want to form a a complete thought without using buzzwords?

Looks like Caulliflower...

>not a Belgian

Your statement is a fallacy. Mankind has evolved thanks to hatred and violence. The desire to outdo your opponent by any means necessary.

Attached: 1422341745312.jpg (1280x800, 97K)

Why not both? Isn't it false dichotomy? Surely you can hate and love at the same time.

I wouldn't want hate, violence and cynicism to disappear. In fact, people who impose it simply want to declaw those whom they control, in order to prevent them from rebelling.

>its a leftist doesn't know what self preservation is

Why love those who willingly or unwillingly seek to destroy you or your community? Unconditional love is reserved for my own offspring and a select few individuals.
Hatred of bad things is natural and a good defense mechanism.
Sticking your head in the sand and pretending you love everything and everyone is naive and retarded.

>/po/
/po/?

Attached: 048D1E90-AFA8-48CD-9F5A-59A4B62E8AF5.gif (432x314, 2.83M)

If you love something, you don't just stand around and watch as kikes try to fuck it all up even more. We "hate" because things are so fucked up and it's hard to lead a normal life without gnashing your teeth at circumstances that should not be there

you faggots are mocking yourself and your intellect
we are just laughing

We don't spread hate, we spread truth. Truth looks like Hate to those who hate the truth.

"Niceness" isn't something that should be pursued

No it isn't, when reach nirwana, you'll see the relativity of all and see that you can't but abide in life in a smiling way, unheedful of anything

>be more malleable so we can easily control you.
Die in a fire, euro commie scum.

Attached: 146452130834 (1).png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

To love is to make a distinction between those you love and those you do not love, unless you're one of those insane universal love cultists.

But isn't love an artificial construct of a needy emotion forced down the throats of those who are essentially incels?

neither is trying to be edgy

Because righteous anger is a much better and easily obtainable high than unconditional love

Hated is pure and honest. Life isnt all sunshine and rainbows faggot. It is necessary to hate evil. And to destroy it where ever it is found.

Evil must be exterminated for nice to exist.

Attached: 588343.jpg (960x1280, 329K)

There is no love without hate, cheese nigger. If you do not hate that which would destroy what you love, you do not love anything.

Attached: 1468107409909.jpg (492x438, 78K)

So stop it

Sure, so you'd be just as willing to shelter a complete stranger as you are willing to shelter your child.
Or you'd be just as happy if some complete stranger from a foreign land with whom you share nothing to get cancer treatment in your country over your father?

Zen-Marxists are insane

Love and Hate are two parts of the same coin. You cannot Hate something without loving something. And you cannot love something without hating something.

let it go user, let your shoulders finally rest. This hate is eating at your soul

That's not even a picture of hitler

you are talking about getting high on nirwana and cutting yourself from reality
suicide is also nice way to do that

What if you hate everything or love everything?
Universalist position is the third position

>paper is edgy as fuck and very white

Checks out.

Let it go user, let your anus rest. your "love" is ruining your sphincter

Is there such a thing called morality?

Because too much love, peace, open-mindedness, and to laugh too much is to forfeit all protections of a nation and of a people and opens the borders to psychopaths and mongrels and opens the idea up for degeneracy and depravity. It's ok to have fun and to love and to laugh, but not at the rate of identifying yourself with multiple genders, having multiple lovers, and supporting radical leftist movements that want to castrate white men just for being white men.

no u

I wouldn't be happy, but I can't really be mad

I'm not a marxist, i'm centre

>implying burger wasn't serious about exterminating kikes, mudslimes and niggers

This will tell you why:
youtube.com/watch?v=CqCRFQeqdIs

We love our own people, and we want nothing more than to protect them from the scum in the video I've posted above. We're in this struggle for our very survival, and we're trying to get whites around the world to understand that our enemies want us dead, our women and children raped, and our legacies completely torn down and burned. We've seen what happens throughout history when whites are displaced in their own lands, with Rhodesia being one of the most recent examples, and South Africa being an example of an ongoing white genocide. I don't toss around genocide lightly either. I'm basing it on the United Nations definition.

>Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part 1; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Attached: 1535999472931.png (1439x1080, 1.21M)

once we kill every jew and nigger, the world will know peace.

Racism doesn't actually have to be hateful.

Jim is not the same color as Bob. Jim like's Bob's food and his culture, but respects distance.

Rudyard Kipling Wrath of the Awakened Saxon jpg.

I was going to post something, but I second this

Attached: 1519904165720.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

fpbp+/thread
peace and love guides /pol

Attached: kekfood.jpg (540x545, 69K)

How to love when you're surrounded by hate?

Sure there is. Read Rorty's Ethics without principles

Peace is gay.

Are minorities told to love others? Are they punished for their hatred and discrimination? That's why.

>2018
>reading
lmao go to sleep kike

Attached: leap.jpg (540x720, 202K)

>I wouldn't be happy, but I can't really be mad
Agency-less cuckold

Sums it up well. How telling is it that Jow Forums is the anti-war "group" whereas shitlibs foam at their mouths over Russian collusion conspiracy theories and are actually starting to defend foreign policy blunders of the past just because Trump has a track record of being anti-intervention. I've SEEN them perform these mental gymnastics, live, in the fucking flesh. When it boils down to it, we just want to be left alone. Left alone in our countries, left alone in our hobbies. It was proggies that came after us with blood in their eyes wanting to "deconstruct" white males and "dethrone" us from whatever fictitious prestigious position in society they believe we occupy. The shit of it all is that deep down every liberal shithead is a race realist and pet nigger syndrome is real as fuck.

I am not full of hate, but you can't go through life with a hippie attitude preaching love and peace, thinking "if I spread the message, everyone will love each other".
No. There will always be psychos, terrorists, killers, extremists, rapists, etc. There is no point in denying that. The world is a though place, and I'm not gonna be anyones bitch by being a little pussy.
World peace is great in theory, but its never going to happen. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can open your eyes to reality.

Try living in a shithole for 30 years. You'd see behind all the love and peace shit it's just bullshit and once shit hits the fan even if you live a 1st world country everyone will act like they're from a shithole country.

HEY JOAN

Attached: joan.jpg (832x375, 33K)

You sound like a fag.

>Rorty
No thanks, I'll stick with De Benoist

because of niggers

>I am not full of hate, but you can't go through life with a hippie attitude preaching love and peace, thinking "if I spread the message, everyone will love each other".

These are the same types of bird-brains who do stupid shit like pic related because they're so out of touch and sheltered from the harsh truths lying in wait to accost them outside their comfortable, middle class, first world bubbles. They're so nihilistic they'll actually die to virtue signal. Look closely at these two faces, this is what a total lack of self-preservation instinct looks like.

Attached: comeuppance.png (1080x1727, 810K)

>and pet nigger syndrome is real as fuck.
This. It reveals itself when liberals online try to own you by pointing out that you wouldn't be saying nigger or any other racial slur to a negro because they would kick your ass.

They never claim a similar thing would happen to you if you'd say gook to an East Asian, or streetshitting Pajeet to an Indian.

We are a response to our enemies, who are the most hateful, mean, violent, evil humans to ever exist

My mindset is not at variance with rationalism. Open-mindedness does not imply naivety or ignorance. I would never do somehting like pic related

>Why don't you do as I do?

Different opinions.

If these cyclists were your family, would you hate the Jihadists who murdered them in cold blood for no reason other than ideological hatred for you and your kind?
I would hate them, and I would never forgive or forget

Suppose they were captured by the local police, and they were to ask you if you wanted these terrorists to be executed, would you say yes?
I would say yes

snopes.com/fact-check/millenial-couple-isis-tajikistan/

For me it's vengeance against a parasitic society which feeds on me like a host.

>snopes.com/fact-check/millenial-couple-isis-tajikistan/
>There is no evidence Austin and Geoghegan were aware of any terrorist threat in Tajikistan, or that they travelled(sic) through that region particularly in order to vindicate their belief in human kindness. There is ample evidence that their trip was motivated by no more than a desire for adventure and life experience

So they weren't trying to virtue signal, they were just incredibly stupid.

you don't want to go there but you're ok with letting them into our country en masse.
real rational of you.

/thread

Yes, you're right, I probably would hate them.

Still, it be impossible for me not to see the bogeymen in a Race, Milieu, Moment way

Or as Greene said

“When you visualized a man or a woman carefully, you could always begin to feel pity . . "

I'm not in favor of unbridled immigration. You got me confused with your hippie stereotypes

>and not the idea of peaceful peace?
Because I don't feel too peaceful when mutherfuckers are trying to destroy my country. It's pretty simple really.

Attached: 44e.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Be kind, not nice. Ridding the earth of these things is a kindness.

War is peace.

Er is pas tijd voor vrede zodra vredelievendheid niet meer een zwakte is waar anderen gebruik van kunnen maken voor hun eigenbelang.

It goes both ways. People that lean far right are usually paranoid delusional wackos that think everyone is out to get dah white man

You're describing anti-white 'progressives' that are oppressing and trying to destroy white/European peoples.

I "hate" them for the evil freaks they are.

I usually only speak of violence against them when they initiate it or when it seems to me that there's no other way to suppress and/or eradicate them. My goal is peace, which is why I proudly support homogeneity as it is the only way to prevent strife and more severe things like oppression and genocide from occurring.

Yes, I'm definitely cynical; or you could just say I'm a realist (What's the difference, really?). I'm obviously open-minded because I didn't automatically ignore claims made by NatSoc sympathizers and race realists. I'm a truth-lover, and that is why I believe what I believe and support what I support. No matter how unpleasant or inconvenient, I always want the truth. I have contempt for lies and the liars that tell them.

You cover your hate with fake love nonsense. You are not fooling anyone.

why are you so full of hate? why not let them in? why do you judge them collectively stereotypically based on their country of origin? arent all people equal?

>(((snopes)))

oh sweetie

We're trying. Getting rid of the evil, lying anti-whites/progressives will relieve it.

BECAUSE BEING NICE IS OVERRATED
Why should I obey your feelings, when I can do whatever I want?

Attached: 1531646099570.png (1008x1045, 231K)

Not especially. People that lean right are usually more libertarian, puritanical, nationalist or any combination of these than people that lean left, and have a healthy, normal distrust of big government and federal three letter agencies, for good reason. Absolutely no one thinks anyone is out to get the white man barring outliers and hyperbolic examples of shitposting from Jow Forums. As I said in my previous post, we just want to be left alone. Dah white man never thinks about blacks or Mexicans or Arabs, we try to get AWAY from them.

Nice post.

Go fuck yourself you edgy asshole. I'm glad you white are losing relevance these days.

Attached: nigerian-traditional-wedding-dress-google-search-nigerian-traditional-bridesmaid-dresses.jpg (507x600, 99K)

this.

So fucking tiresome. Here's what you've been taught -- love is unconditional, as if it's defined that way. Motherly love is unconditional. Fatherly love is correcting. Spare the rod spoil the child. Many people did not discipline their children when they were younger and so now they are spoiled, and to be spoiled is to be ruined. Therein, the only thing that possibly stands a chance to get through to them is the one thing they never got -- discipline. Tough love. Getting their heads beat in verbally and humorously while also having their bullshit refuted logically. In a way, "spanking" them.
>peaceful peace
get out

It seems like a contradiction to say that they are libertarian and puritanical but things are so on their head nowadays that these two types of people are actually represented in the right wing. Religious puritanism is still somewhat alive on the right and it seems as though by default we also adopted a bunch of libertarians who hate the left for their progressive, pro-pc bullshit.

>be open-minded
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates left open and unguarded.