It's fucking HAPPENING

And by happening I mean nignogs are bleeding out of their eyes and ears. Ebola has officially moved to a new city, a major international (Africa, lol) hub with over a million ripe bodies waiting to harbor our mistresses army of cleansing salvation.

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/405395-ebola-outbreak-in-congo-spreads-to-new-city

Attached: good luck ebola chan.jpg (500x335, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/africa/1099546/population-growth-africans-will-be-a-third-of-all-people-on-earth-by-2100/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hot_Zone
youtube.com/watch?v=636vGZK0EdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plague could be a viable solution to keeping the African population down. Let's face it. If projections of 4 billion plus come true then half of them will starve to death. I think geniuses like Bill Gates who care so much about the welfare of Africans understand that their IQ's in the 60's and 70's mean they don't account for very much historically, socially, or otherwise. Not much would be lost if we thinned the subsaharan African herd by 1/3 or so.

It ll go to india, garanteed.
The chinese want to bring them on their knees, else they ll trade with the US.

Attached: Ebola_chan_is_looking.jpg (1200x798, 467K)

God I wish.

>by 1/3
There used to be only a handful of niggers just before "geniuses like Bill Gates" start sending aid to Africa.
They basically caused this suffering, because their desires to play God. They should've let nature sort them out, and leave them live in reservations, like American Indians.

>From an estimated 140 million in 1900, it had grown to a billion by 2010.—qz.com/africa/1099546/population-growth-africans-will-be-a-third-of-all-people-on-earth-by-2100/

>bill gates did this
Actually, it was a Danish man named Haldor Topsoe. He patented the first ammonia synthesis catalyst. Ammonia = fertilizer. Fertilizer = shitskin hordes.

Yea but what if it gets out of hand and into Western or Eastern countries?
There's plenty of traffic going back and forth. Sure there's better medicine and tech but are people truly prepared?

>brainlets unironically think Poos can be killed by some weak virus

>ebolachan is weak

Good luck Ebola chan!

Attached: ebolaaa.jpg (596x576, 56K)

They swim in shit water. Their immune system has to strong.

That's not how the immune system works.

>she is with us
Check out her biography, it's a real page turner. Steven King, admittedly a liberal faggot but still, called it "the scariest book I have ever read."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hot_Zone

Dab on africans

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x397, 22K)

Isn't it mostly contained and it's like 10 people have it

If africans develop immunity we're all fucked. They'll forget all about it and the hordes of immigrants will just kill everyone with ebola

Attached: If only you knew 3.jpg (407x260, 150K)

don't worry they'll carry it to us and germany before it does anything to your country, i think a new modern age plague would actually sort things out over here

I'm back bitches!

Attached: images.duckduckgo-1.jpg (579x566, 59K)

Attached: infect-those-who-insult-ebola-chan.jpg (188x255, 23K)

No, it is in the most difficult region of all of Africa, heavily forested, heavily populated, and in full civil-war mode, so while the WHO has been going all out to contain what they can find, they have been unable to chase it effectively and it spreads around in the villages and has now made it to the second major city. Something like 90+ people have died, several hundred more have been infected, and these are of course only the ones they know about.

The WHO has been quite open about how critical the situation is this time, despite the stronger early response as compared to Liberia.

>the WHO is distributing vaccine in doctor congo RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1318562278001.jpg (193x245, 10K)

EBOLA SPREADING
IN AFRICHINK COUNTRY
VANATU
FIVE PLANES (2 x NYC, 2 x PITTS, PARIS) FULL OF PEOPLE WITH "FLU SYMPTOMS" IN LAST 36 HOURS
Jow Forums SUCKING THE DICK OF EVERY KIKE SLIDE THREAD

Eh, it's just God correcting our negligence.

Attached: 1510528491334.gif (327x194, 3.92M)

There's also a new strain of avian flu with a 40% mortality rate going around in China that the chinks aren't letting the WHO have samples of for vaccine research. Can't spread between humans yet, but supposedly it's only a couple mutations away.

I don't understand what Roger Daltry and Pete Townsend are supposed to do with this shit?

bumping for sweet release

Shieeeet!!

R A R E
A
R
E

Movie based from book, thought it sound familiar

Attached: 811RDdW8WhL._SY445_.jpg (311x445, 28K)

Can you give us some reports from the ground, Africa-user?

movie is nothing like the book, book is fucking great, movie is like, "ok this happened in real life sort of, what if we took that idea, and pushed it through the holywood meat grinder, and sold the resulting stinking pile of pretentious shit to a bunch of americans"

yes..my favorite tv movie is finally coming true..I've waited so long
youtube.com/watch?v=636vGZK0EdA

Attached: 1529256212903.jpg (1024x588, 233K)

That's one of King's few good books, and arguably his best even.

yeah but it's not like it wasn't basically already written for him 2000 years ago
minimum effort

Attached: 1535955837391.jpg (366x324, 33K)

>tfw i've read the bible cover to cover
>tfw no idea what you are talking about

i wouldn't say that. it's an accomplished book but his simpler shorter earlier stuff is better and as usual his characterizations are fucking awful. the tv movie is better than the book.

i will pray more actively for ebola-chan to continue its death campaign.

niggers reading this, i'm praying you get infected asap

Pajeets have allowed homosex so AIDS will spread too

AIDS was a bit of a disappointment imho

This would be a good time for liberal sjw to prove their dedication to blacks...

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN, I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

its currently slaughtering faggots and drug users in shocking numbers. dont be so hard on AIDS, user.

>tfw a cluster of almost 300 intravenous meth users all came down with HIV because they shared needles

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

Attached: 1533148766166.png (5000x5566, 3.56M)

Not so fast Italian nigger ebola would spread in Europian country much faster because of refugee crisis

>shills honestly believed Africa would have 3 billion people in 30 years
You cannot have that many people in a close space with zero sanitation, zero desire to have sanitation, and a broken culture which permits perpetual re-infection. Even if you quarantine the area successfully, it'll just break out again the next year. And the next. And the next.

Nature is going to cull the Africans whether you lefties/Jews like it or not.

Attached: 1529346548661.png (313x325, 89K)

This white people immune system is cucked

all good here but shits going down up north
it just takes one little illegal crossing the border to let hell loose

do you honestly think words on paper prevent pajeets from buttfucking?

>ebola outbreaks only get like get like 4000+ infections each time we hear about it
>continent of a billion
it's not happening it's never going to happen:(

Ebola chan. Ahhhh the nostalgia

Pump up those rookie numbers. 3/4 at least

details please, its rare to have a man on the ground, so fill us in.

what is life like in zambia
what are the risks
how many of you are redpilled
is ebolachan gonna cleanse your land?
what are you doing to survive and thrive?

Just havent hit critical mass yet. What we should do is organize to go innawoods and shootup those white cucks doing quarantine. Ebola isnt going to spread her wings by herself

Good luck Ebola Chan!

Where do I find info which strain is active there? They declared the July outbreak over and a few days after the next flare up in August, now this, so we have one with longer incubation, not just the typical 3 weeks. If this one now is a big one, expect carnage 4 weeks later.

I hope this happens

Not enough gore....

This

This. Also, population forecasts in Africa are based on official numbers. And those are likely to be grossly inflated due to statistical fuckery by local administrations in order to get more government gibs.

I'd imagine CDC.gov ???

Is this the answer to the land grab by the South African EFF?

Its zaire strain. From the WHO reports on their official website.

% fatality rate untreated

>implying Doctors Without Borders won't treat these sub humans

and every time the nogs fuck up the treatment the ebola strain gains more resistances and power. ebola chan best egregore

What about the African population in Europe? They're going to breed until they're one billion a no one says it

egregores gain their power from belief, have faith and she will purge the unworthy

I implied no such thing. Obviously the WHO is operating in full force, but the regional violence and isolated geography seriously hamper their efforts.

Cross posters deserve the rope. Fucking corporate shill tactics.

Should add, Ebola zaire is the worst virus on the planet to have to deal with, no exaggeration. And to handle it under those conditions? Fuck that shit.

Even with proper treatment, survival rate is basically a coin toss.

Good luck Ebola-chan!

Attached: 1479602078831.png (1500x1008, 347K)

Oh well, why did I expect anything but the worst. When the Liberia outbreak occured, they had a strain go airborne under lab conditions, but it was one of the other strains. Zaire tends to burn itself out quickly, but what we're seeing right now is no such thing.
I'm quite excited already about the next wave in a months time.

and givwn this is a remnant strain, possibly due to nogs nogging up treatment, this could be it

>AIDS was a bit of a disappointment imho

AIDS gets no respect and that's wrong. AIDS is putting in hard work day in and day out. it's taken down something like 30 or 40 million people in the last several decades. Mostly nogs. It's spread in Whites almost exclusively via IV drug users and faggots. Most sub-Saharan nations have little accurate data on the % of the population infected but South Africa, which still has some Whites holding it together, has some pretty good data.

Something like 25% of the population has HIV. ~10% of the population is White and ~10% is Asian, a lot of Indians. These segments of the population have almost no HIV. So it is heavily concentrated in the Black population. This data is not comprehensive and the rate could be even higher.

SA implemented mandatory screening of mothers giving birth. Over 40% of mothers giving birth have HIV.

So show some respect. HIV is going strong and It really does target niggers, homos and degenerates.

>SA HIV rate is 25%
Hahaha my nigger, those are some optimistic numbers. Its way higher.

Life here is good if you're whi..have money, you can be a robbery target because of this but nothing a few rolls of razor wire and electric fence cant fix
Biggest risk is the economy fucking you over and we honestly need something to get rig of these retards who cant afford to live but have like 20 kids

Next economic recession will boost the popularity of anti-foreigner groups and Mohammed will be forced to leave.

Based. Checked. Good luck Ebola chan.

i'm afraid the vaccine seems to be effective. let's hope they're lying.

Guess you have some money at least. Well as far as overpopulation goes, solution is right over the border.

I won't hold my breath

And yet San Francisco is still over run with faggots and IV drug users. AIDS gets no respect from me until it kills Charlie Sheen, Magic Johnson & ALL OF LA

Save us Cure-chan!

Attached: 32690832907.png (825x886, 185K)

hopefully ebola will keep the eurpean and asian population down to.

Save us, Cure-Chan!

Nice proxy

I saw an article like 1.5 months ago that mentioned how close it is to being human to human contagious. They took 3 sample from 3 different places that have cases. When they analyzed them they found that if the mutations that occurred in each sample had been in one sample, it would not only be H to H but also airborne iirc. I cant find the fucking thing now, I cant remember what source it was from.

As long as it just stays in your part of the green hell Im ok.
Go ebola chan!

I unironically moved away from anyone that coughed for a month after I saw that show. (Back before DVR)s

How is that bad though? Fertilizer means increased foodproduction which results in healthy population growth.
Thats how populations in the west grew to what they are now as well.

The problem arises when you just straight up send food to a place that would otherwise be starving. Then people who would normally die can produce a dozen children and you face the dilemma of either sending more money making the problem worse or watch them starve.
Obviously for people on here including you and me the choice is obvious but normal people tend to be horrified by starving people. Combined with incredible shortsightedness you get four billion africans in fifty years...

Hahaha theres that african brotherhood we all know and love

When you spend the amount of money they did on a disease that can be easily avoided you can get results. They should have been spending more money on fuck antibiotics. But no the fags wanted to cum in random assholes. Now they fucking get aids so they can be part of the family.

>how is that bad tho
>goes on to explain exactly how that was bad

Sadly, AIDS is pretty much cured. AIDShavers don't experience any symptoms as long as they take antiviral pills. There's even prophylactic treatment that prevents you from getting AIDS in the first place, so gays can have as much disgusting unprotected sex as they want with no consequences.

Attached: June25_Pep.jpg (600x927, 171K)

Holy fuck
RARE
A
R
E

based af and ebolachan pilled

man i love these ebolachan breads so much.
all my fellow anons from around the world hoping, just like i do, that a mass outbreak kills countless shitskins.
it reminds me that yes, there are ppl just like me out there
these breads make me feel less alone than i truly am in my moms basement

Attached: 1504573356851.gif (696x478, 826K)

oh shit
RARE
A
R
E

Rarepepe