Canada is collapsing PART 172 Counter-Milkistani Activities edition

1 lbs cheese in canada is $10 (probably more now)
400ml sour cream $5
dozen eggs $4-5
1kg chicken breast $25
24 of beer $48
Remember when tuna was for poor people? Now you need to mortgage your house to buy two cans.

everything is expensive in canada.

unlimited talk/text cell phone plan with 6GB data is $100+tax/month

In Germany 24 bottles x 0,5 litre are 5,76€

In the usa a 24 is 15 bucks and it's better than canada's cheapest

A 12 pack of pisswater beer is $13.00 USD in Canada.
That same 12 pack in the US is $8.30 USD

in the usa they pay $50 a month for phone plan with unlimited talk, text, AND data - if they are a sucker..
Unlimited everything including unlimited 4G is 15 euros month in France

in Poland 24 cans of beer is $9

1L vodka $11 but you can get the cheap shit for $6

1L milk $0.60

1kg cheese $3

> strawberries are too expensive right now we have to wait until they're in season
> Honey were having cheese this week. I finally could budget for it
> I can't wait until next month when I can afford a steak

Yes, this is how Canadians live. It's so common that no one questions it.

Every business that doesn't involve stripping the land of natural resources is a branch office of a foreign company.

The banks and the government are basically one entity and are set up to permanently rape and enslave the population.

In canada you have to work 45 minutes for one steak. in the USA you can get a 3 pack of new york strip steaks for 20 minutes of work.

Attached: reduced size.jpg (1200x900, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/
atlanticsuperstore.ca/Food/Deli-&-Ready-Meals/Deli-Cheese/Cheddars/Medium-Cheddar-Cheese/p/20218911_EA
globalnews.ca/news/4392303/low-income-canadians-income-communications-crtc/
muslimfoodbank.com/
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

none of these prices have ever been debunked

no leaf has ever posted in store prices on normal items because the prices are that high.

All they can do is post flyers with loss leaders (items the store sells for well below cost to get people in the door, then they rape them on every single item). Hence no pics from in store.

pic related: you'll never see a photo of a cheaper steak in canada of this size and type..

it hurts the shills to their core that this is true

16 bucks for this

Fact: these are the most heavily shilled against threads on Jow Forums

you will see shills shill more heavily to supress the talk of prices than anywhere else.

Attached: 16 bucks.jpg (2448x3264, 1.9M)

Under Trudeau, A Record $100 BILLION In Investment Abandoned Canada In 2017

spencerfernando.com/2018/06/26/failure-under-trudeau-a-record-100-billion-in-investment-abandoned-canada-in-2017/

Attached: trudeauwflag.jpg (600x428, 26K)

That's the saddest tbone I have ever seen

jUST a friendly reminder Trudeau called Petronas CEO personally and had him cancel the $400B USD equivalent LNG terminal project in Canada because Trudeau gave $10.5M to Omar Khadr on the 4th of july

Attached: petronas.png (838x1234, 789K)

purchasing it was traumatic

I love these threads, Canucks get so upset. But they never post pics from the store

Attached: 1536317718990.jpg (470x470, 31K)

lol the nunavut groceries poster returns.

they always threaten to but then we they get there they cannot.

one guy lost his shit and started posted pics from the quebec usa border where some usa store had french language and american prices. but i think he committed suicide when i called him out.

another guy got caught changing .com to .ca on some screencaps. it's shameful.

Attached: 10 bucks.jpg (960x1280, 284K)

he pic in the OP is from markham ontario bud

the people in the maritimes are getting fucked bad and not just by their fat wives:

Cheap cheese: $11.49

atlanticsuperstore.ca/Food/Deli-&-Ready-Meals/Deli-Cheese/Cheddars/Medium-Cheddar-Cheese/p/20218911_EA

>when the filename always applies

Attached: opisafaggot.png (847x441, 26K)

you cannot offer a rebuttal or make any counters

faggot, I just went grocery shopping yesterday.

I got a dozen extra large eggs for $2.20. Now, sure, they were on sale, but normally they're about $2.50

sour cream? idk I don't eat that shit
1 kg of chicken breast? What the fuck are you talking about, some kind of free-range, grass-fed faggot bullshit? I can get boneless chicken breast at about $14/kg but only faggots eat that shit. Just buy a whole chicken for like $8/kg and cut it yourself like an adult male.

Beer? Yeah, beer is $2/can for the cheap stuff and closer to $3/can for the expensive stuff. Alcohol is expensive in Canada. So drink less liquid jew.

Cell phone? Wtf company are you with? Shit, I get unlimited everything and data throttling after 6 GB for $45/month

>Cell phone? Wtf company are you with? Shit, I get unlimited everything and data throttling after 6 GB for $45/month

Attached: screwed on internet edition.png (276x275, 37K)

yeah, if you're retarded enough to sign up for "deluxe" plans from Rogers or Bell like a retarded boomer.

all your prices are wrong and I posed the correct ones
that is a rebuttal faggot

Boneless chicken breast is 14 a kilo
Ahahahahaha that's so shitty

Attached: forsene.jpg (1200x1200, 59K)

Those meat prices are awful

Canada’s telecom regulator says the average household spent nearly $223 every month on communications services, including mobile phones, landlines, internet and cable TV in 2016.

globalnews.ca/news/4392303/low-income-canadians-income-communications-crtc/

you didn't rebut anything. to do that you'd have to go to the store and find out you can, but when you get there you realize im right

>$45/mo
>"deluxe" plan
stop huffing glue chief

*beep beep*
>sup my dudes

Attached: trudeau cripple 10.jpg (620x400, 68K)

you wont post a photo from the store with lower prices than what i've posted and prices always go up

t.

Attached: trudeau crip.jpg (620x1600, 454K)

>buying a full electric wheelchair
The absolute state of Canadian leadership

he's fast

Attached: speedeau.jpg (509x400, 17K)

>implying I don't buy groceries
>implying you don't ignore posted fliers from actual stores
>implying this isn't a shill thread
>implying I haven't been saging the whole time
I sincerely hope you get raped.

Attached: oteCp.jpg (251x208, 10K)

>JUST a friendly reminder Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% White by 2019

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

>if you only knew..

Attached: trudeau cripple.jpg (930x1388, 979K)

>I sincerely hope you get raped.

Attached: 1534596853492.png (255x197, 5K)

>flyers from stores
Oh you mean the sales flyers that have sale prices on items that went on sale, I did the math on one of those sales flyers and beef was like 18 bucks a pound pre sale, wtf!?

Attached: 1536246159532.png (385x367, 67K)

>you don't ignore posted fliers from actual stores
where the fuck are they, i don't see any?

>gotta go fast
>zoom zoom

Attached: gotta go fast.gif (666x637, 3.93M)

Ahahaha canada

you don't see this thread every day?
gtfo newfag

>i don't see any
where's cripdeau?

Attached: wheres cripdeau.jpg (1200x900, 628K)

Let's compare how much a Canadian and an American pay for a doctors appointment.

you cannot prove any of these prices wrong.

Attached: milkistan.jpg (680x680, 66K)

>where's cripdeau?

Attached: cripdeau - welcome to saigon.jpg (1600x1009, 606K)

Is that pre tax subsidized or post? Cause pretty sure Canadians pay alot more than I do

Fastest genocide in peacetime history

Attached: genocide2.png (848x528, 106K)

genocide in full technicolour

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

Yes they have all been debunked, they're from Alaska not Canada.

Dude you seriously need a hobby

>muh anecdotal evidence is supreme

THEYVE BEEN DEBUNKED IN EVERY THREAD YOU JUSST IGNORED IT

the prices are from southewestern ontario. the location is on the sticker.

really makes me wonder why you'd say something from markham ontario is from up north. really makes me think

everyone who noticed it was happenning got bullied into silence and brigaded out of a job.

>pay 50% in income tax
>pay 15% sales tax
>cost of living higher than geneva and oslo
>muh free healthcare
>get flu
>sorry sir you have to wait because 497 Mohammeds who just arrived with terminal diseases need the latest cutting edge treatment
>die

Just a friendly reminder Canada is the only country in the entire world or history of humanity that accepts Medical Refugees - ie. people with terminal AIDS and Ebola from Congo are prioritized over skilled STEM immigrants from the USA.

Attached: canada hiv+ rapefugees welcome.png (1538x1138, 1.12M)

Also JUST a friendly reminder it is legal to purposely infect people with HIV and AIDS thanks to Trudeau.

Attached: canada HIV niggers.png (1548x1346, 1.36M)

Traveling at hihg speeds

Attached: brink.jpg (600x574, 43K)

abject madness.

>he really gets around

Attached: cripdeau - welcome to london.jpg (3500x2333, 2.87M)

no one has pandered at the speeds he has pandered at.

>2.87 MB
only men of means and canadian government employees can afford to click such an image

Attached: cripdeau ww1.jpg (1600x576, 434K)

>just do it

Attached: cripdeau just do it.jpg (666x634, 162K)

Wait are those the same Swanson pies that cost like 90 cents over here?

yes, cost of living is 300% of the USA in Canada yet wages are 20-30% while taxes are triple.

Attached: cripdeau jfk.jpg (2278x1479, 483K)

yessir, that they are.

swanson pies are a 'rare treat' and a 'luxury' food to canadians, much like meat is.

Theyre per kg not per pound, so divide by 2.21 to get US equivalent. They seem about the same to me. If OP were right, there would be protests in Canada. Never trust a memeflag.

The posting dates in one of these threads was heavily spread- on the packages the dates went back to 2012 or 2013. CAD is currently .76:1 on the USD. There is some noticeable economic slide the prior low was .75:1 when their housing started to collapse but it bumped back to .80:1 for a bit. Aside from that I used to believe OP until he did the shady ass posting of produce from a 10 year span claiming he went to canada and took pictures of the prices, and then proceeded to post 2,3,6 and even 10 year old pictures of produce. Don't fall for it. Prices are slightly higher but this guy is a faggot.

most white canadians just inject carfentanyl into their cartoid arteries since its cheaper than buying food while mohammed et al get $8000 a month and get their own Muslim food bank

>muslimfoodbank.com/
Proudly "Canadian"

Attached: cripdeau too soon.jpg (600x734, 100K)

>t. leaf on vacation

Actually prices are triple of US prices. That's why tarrifs on US Dairy and Poultry are 270%.

Attached: cripdeau peaceful beheading.jpg (634x475, 213K)

>The posting dates in one of these threads was heavily spread- on the packages the dates went back to 2012 or 2013
that wasnt me that was another user. why would he post disinfo in a thread with real ontario prices? hmmmmm that should REALLY make you think.

i wasnt joking when i said:

>Fact: these are the most heavily shilled against threads on Jow Forums

>you will see shills shill more heavily to supress the talk of prices than anywhere else.

Kek'd and fucking checked.
You just crashed their economy with them digits.

Attached: guac em'.jpg (248x249, 12K)

Canuck here. A 500g box of cereal is $10, unless I go to Walmart where its $6-$8.

Attached: no more.jpg (540x545, 26K)

>us equivalent
No even close baby
15.65 divided by 2.2 equals 7.11
Boneless chicken breast in America around 3.50, Canada is double the price

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-070511_Brave.jpg (2220x1080, 709K)

I see you retarded Polack everywhere, shilling to all other mongoloids who care to listen.
~1/3 of Canadians, the vast majority of whom are white, identify in part or in whole as "ethnic Canadians". In fact, the Canadian ethnicity is most often reported in the whitest regions of the country. Those who claim the ethnicity exclusively are NOT counted as "European Canadians" by StatsCan, which is the category you're brainlessly using to define whiteness.

>most white canadians just inject carfentanyl into their cartoid arteries since its cheaper than buying food
i know a guy to poaches deer to feed his family. his job got sent to mexico, then the job went from mexico to china, then the chink got replaced by a robot in an automated factory.

Not in a city

Attached: 20180907_080723.jpg (4032x1960, 2.19M)

t.

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

Attached: 1534765507184.jpg (850x1220, 173K)

>organic
Organic is almost double
Try again

The mentally ill pollack is back, meme flag edition.

Attached: mentally_ill_pollack.png (1516x1690, 437K)

t.

Attached: pole.png (501x585, 15K)

Attached: mentally_ill_pollack_2.png (1112x1591, 703K)

11 dollars for 2 bags of chips and a small carton of choco milk.
Nova Scotian here.

Attached: 11fucking dollars.png (539x960, 698K)

He's still shilling the false demographic statistics, 9 months later.

Attached: 1534714257051.png (1473x1805, 612K)

As you know, Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world. Furthermore, the Government of Canada is actively misleading the public as to its demographics in two ways:

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.

>2. Immigration numbers are misconstrued and lied about. The government touts Skilled Immigration is good for Canada, when in fact it does nothing but suppress wages. The Liberals have removed the requirement that a skilled immigrant have a job offer (no job offer needed anymore). The Liberals use immigration as an ideological tool, and Canada's entire immigration system is designed to replace Canada's native White European population with non-White 3rd world unskilled immigrants. Unironically, this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.

Attached: cripdeau camptime.png (1115x1492, 2.09M)

Just comparing it to what I buy, friendo.

To expand on point 1. The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So essentially millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Attached: kikecooking census rule.png (1388x198, 140K)

I pay 9,9€/mo for unlimited data, calls and text in Finland

Stay jelly rest of the world

Attached: D88443B1-62A8-4FB6-A4A8-38DE3FBC88EB.png (230x298, 86K)

>slavshit subhuman calling me a mutt

Attached: 1534194999914.jpg (460x304, 38K)

the numbers from canada are like the numbers from the soviet union, totally unreliable. cia worldfactbook doesnt consider them reliable.

What you buy isnt average like the Canucks pic or the one I posted

t.

Attached: le approved.png (1920x1440, 2.98M)

it's like they think everyone is you. you are emmanuel polstein

>In canada you have to work 45 minutes for one steak. in the USA you can get a 3 pack of new york strip steaks for 20 minutes of work.

Yeah, but it'd be American steak and therefore inedible by normal human beings.

Attached: 1525169749635.jpg (2000x2000, 1.23M)

WTF are you talking about? My town turned into Mexico and Jamaica in a span of a year. There are no more white people in my neighbourhood they're all gone, they sold their houses and moved. I'm the only one for eight blocks in either direction with blonde hair. My landlord is Chinese from Shangdong. There are Indians everywhere in my neighbourhood. It's rare at all to see another white person. The only white person is a cashier tranny who looks and talks like a female, is 5'2, but claims to be male.

A mosque opened up seven blocks from my house, and first confirmed rape happened two weeks later. Toronto is a mess with shootings constantly, and St. Catharines my original place of birth had a drive-by done by two black dudes. I don't know if you're stupid, blind, or live in a small town no one wants to go.

the OP of that thread ended up literally going psychotic after being disproved by leafs and accusing everyone of being "the pole" then disappearing

the retard doesn't know the difference between single and multiple responses and the fact multiple responses add up to nearly 50M while canada's population is supposedly only 37M

Attached: cripdeau ss.jpg (1142x988, 418K)

oh look this thread again
try harder faggot, prices are not great in canada but not as bad as you make it out to be.

Attached: opisgay.jpg (1884x1737, 736K)

Are all the prices converted to USD?

>Yeah, but it'd be American steak and therefore inedible by normal human beings.
look at this sour grapes having COPing motherfucker.

you probably smell the poo and bile steaming of your nofrills beef and pretend you are lucky to eat it.

>sales flyers
What's the non sale price

no these are cdn