How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Attached: Emoji time.png (612x456, 286K)

Meh

happy

The same as the religion it replaced.

>american emoji education

Attached: 1529388476344.jpg (231x219, 8K)

>American education
>Comic Sans and emoji

Attached: 1449293660483.jpg (575x556, 39K)

>w< it's not like i like you hitlersan! XPPPPPP

Intrigued. I love high fantasy.

disappointed it didnt actually happen

Attached: holo word usage.jpg (659x594, 44K)

>they include laughing emojis

that's ok, i'll choose the winking one. If the teacher give me an A, we both know.

I miss all those unborn babies

Attached: youguyssuck.png (612x456, 257K)

I would circle the 4tth one from the second row up next to the duck face

second row, fourth from the left

You've all gone soft in your old age.

Attached: youguyssuck.png (612x456, 282K)

Bad. Poor 8 million Jews.

8 Million? there was at least 10 million!

Attached: IMG_6274.jpg (798x798, 111K)

>how do monsters make you feel?
Nothing. I have no feelings for imaginary things.

The only emotion I get from it is bottom left now. Every new thing I hear or old story I analyse just makes me Hmmm

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-02 kl. 15.42.15.jpg (210x170, 12K)

oh this thread again. How original. And all the usual replies. How amusing, how amazingly clever, how funny.

You sit and make fun of the torture of millions. the starvation of human beings. the brutality, the rape, the theft, the industrialization of totalitarianism, the suffering of children, women, men, grandparents, sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, human beings.

you make jokes about it.

how does it make you feel? stupid question. you are all autistic emotionless idiots with no imagination, no empathy, no sense of right and wrong, no sense at all.

you laugh at the deaths of your fellow man. Truly, you are as Martin Lynch would say, a parcel of cunts.

Attached: why debating holocaust deniers is important.jpg (476x960, 83K)

After seeing a couple of them you get used to it.

Thisseroni

Attached: Themadman.png (112x112, 14K)

Attached: 1536326140761.jpg (476x960, 104K)

>how does it make you feel?
it happened 70 years ago

Attached: 1516917154361.gif (250x252, 3.18M)

This.
We will never live to see a space colony.

This x1000000

interesting. I am not sure that the two are so obviously opposed as genocide and human rights, so your analogy is flawed.

although it is funny that the UK currently gives India money to help its poor, while India spends as much on its space program...

Let me laugh at your pitiful soul.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID ANGLO GTFO OFF FRANCE YOU FILTHY KIKE.
YOU AND YOUR PLEBBIT SPACING NEED TO GET GASSED.
Welp, that was fun.

yes. And it is still tragic, isn't it. A country we thought was civilised and humanitarian turning into a mass murdering warmongering advocate of torture, state theft, political repression, and corruption.

it is almost as if it is a lesson from history that should be remembered.

of course Americans do not study history which is why they are having to relive it now...

Attached: OK_thumb.jpg (600x600, 30K)

I'm more disturbed by the fact that greedy kikes have turned the tragedy of their people into a cashcow.

It takes very little to amuse the simple, as they say.

And I learned to type before the internet was invented, and was here long before I had ever heard of Reddit.

You know that criticizing people's punctuation is not an argument, don't you?

Attached: what historians say.png (566x503, 145K)

Kek

oh yes it is quite appalling. and they are interfering in the internal politics of the UK, the US and other places as well. I agree it is awful.

but it makes no sense to deny it happened

LIKE I BUSTED MIGHTY FAT NUTS IN YOUR MOTHERS SHITCUNT!

Yes I know but your constant shilling, not adapting to board culture, ignoring arguments, plain stupidity, not accepting board culture, fighting for nothing, absolute shit shilling, derailing threads, useless pandering and other moronic stuff you do on a daily basis that involve a lot of dick in your ass and rear annoys me. Gtfo nigger.

AND 2 MILLION POLES DIED TOO LETS GET SOME REPRESENTATION

What is even more disturbing is the Kike's tragedy is pure fiction.

Best magna ever

Happened billions of years ago and the only survivors are so old that a leaf could kill them.

Attached: these.png (612x456, 349K)

You aome sort of anti Semite, goy? There was at least 20 million jews that dies

>not adapting to board culture

you mean not following the herd of sheep that simply re-spout denier shit?

sorry, but if you want to be a mouton that is your affair. And I don't ignore arguments - I often have fifty shit posts to deal with at atime. I frequently thank peole for pointing new stuff out to me asn say i will research it. I frequently watch long videos, and make notes on them, and respond to them the next time they are posted - I enjoy the research adn the argument.

Now in the face of unrelenting waves of repeated lies, with shitposters that put up the same graphics with the same text, perhaps fifteen of fity posts ina row ina few minutes - you know the ones - who do a hit and run and never give sources, or reply to questions, or change their copypasta in response to any number of people pointing out they are wrong - in comparison to those denier bots, I think it is pretty unfair to call me a shill.

as for derailing threads - I have never posted a holocaust thread, I have never derailed a thread. I have only ver responded to other posters . they want to put up lies ans falsehoods, fine. I post the truth, adn ask them questions. If they stop lying, I won't be starting new threads just to post stuff about the holocaust.

which bit? the loss of over five million lives, the slave labour, the mass shootings, the persecution? just which bit is fiction?

I agree with the very first part of this post about this being stale shit but not the rest

you make it sound like it's your job to combat holocaust denial, sounds really shill

three million I think. Yes that should be remembered. Of course holocaust deniers on here also deny those deaths.

hobby. I am semi retired. I do a little work int eh morning, and I am often by the telephone for the afternoon but not many calls. So this gives me some amusement.

I find it funny to watch them wriggle and lie. and to see them tell the same lies over and over again, even though it is a little tiring and getting boring.

Attached: hitler on arguing with holocaust deniers.jpg (612x792, 176K)

lmao fucking meme flag kike... i wish the holocaust actually happened.

ok, now this is epic

Attached: Untitled.png (612x456, 345K)

Kikes aren't Germans you stupid bitch they had no right to be in a white country. The 20k Jews that died deserved it

>there wasn't 6 million jews in ALL of Europe.
>Still claim 6 million died.
mfw worthless frogs have lost the ability to do even simple math.

Attached: 1505990082666.jpg (960x960, 311K)

Sad because it's hard to find a jewess now

Attached: IMG_5251.png (640x1136, 1.34M)

Attached: girahyte.png (65x45, 5K)

She appears to have enormous testicles.

>3 million were gassed
so we can eliminate half of the number off the fucking bat

>7

Attached: Happy.png (76x37, 5K)

Attached: 1521292954499.png (612x456, 392K)