IT'S YOUR FAULT

>Trump tells supporters it'll be your fault if he gets impeached

cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/trump-impeach-your-fault/index.html

Attached: M0eI0TJC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

>Unironically linking CNN

its true. if you fuckers dont show up for the midterms, and the dems make gains. impeachment begins jan 2019

What's the problem here? He's talking about finishing what he started, and out voting the deranged leftists who think CNN is an actual news organization. Gotta outvote the tards .

Why is this one photo suddenly all over the place? It’s not that great or funny.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Attached: 1513190860903.jpg (498x375, 163K)

Attached: 1536229763362.jpg (954x1021, 141K)

He fucked up bigly by getting rid of Bannon

>The ultra rare perpetual victim makes an appearance ITT.

kek, i cant believe how fast pasta gets stale in the current year

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

I will be offering free rides to the voting center in my small 5k resident community

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Holy shit you’ve convinced me...
Where do I turn in my foreskin?

You guys seen a state found 2000 license renewals to dead people. This needs addressed and compared with voter rolls to see if anyone is using these identities to cast ballots

H-hot

Lol how is anything you said sustainable in any way? Your new refugee pets aren’t even potty trained.

bruh, its pasta

This. Trump falls its on you.