Friendly reminder that not calling them by their pronoun WORKS

nostraightnews.com/trans-teen-killed-hospital-staff-constantly-called-girl/

Attached: C91CBDF3-2483-4EA0-A7A2-DF6B66944DE3.jpg (1136x867, 558K)

Would

>/polgbt/ BTFO

And nothing of value was lost. Remember to double down and call them out every time.

1. Male
2. Female

Deal with it.

I don't revel in people's misfortune...with that said this kid was unhinged. You can't expect to be catered to by everyone for every little hangup you have.

Friendly reminder that pushing transgenders to suicide is doing the work of the Lord.

Attached: EB9E9C38-02F0-4228-813E-9A87A4B7A876.jpg (537x725, 97K)

This grows up to be this:

Do not pity these degenerates.

>put into psychiatric suicide ward
>called "her" by doctors
>it was the pronouns that made her kill herself and not the pre-existing matter that got her placed in a suicide ward

uh huh

Attached: wonka.jpg (336x336, 20K)

>Do not pity these degenerates

THIS

They want you to accept them when they didn't accept themselves lel

I said I don't revel in it...I'm emotionally detached from reprobates/degenerates. I don't hate, pity or care.

I think the most frustrating thing about the trans situation is how they've taken a mental illness and turned it in to a debate on identity. It's difficult for doctors and scientists to accurately research a mental health problem if they know their published research is likely to become a social issue.

Lol'd. Saves me a bullet.

If you kill yourself because someone uses a word that matches your chromosomes you probably weren't long for this world anyway.

45%
This is good, one less degenerate to molest our children.

ello ello joan

Attached: joandonovan.jpg (1182x460, 44K)

Would you kill yourself if everyone kwpt calling you a girl?

Id feel like i was in the twilight zone.

This remind *was* friendly! Thanks bro.

Attached: Trans_DalaiLama.jpg (716x547, 180K)

The meme is getting old, m8.. Stop terrorizing IOS posters.

This is a great way of putting it. Shows the absolute insanity of the trans community.

If I had a vagoo, then no, it wouldn't be like a Twilight Zone episode to be called a girl.
I fucking hate leaves.

Attached: canadawhen.jpg (1280x857, 33K)

every apple cuck deserves it

This

what happens for ios posters?

she looks like that fat kid who constantly lied and said his dad worked at nintendo so good thing she's dead

Schizos started a meme that people who post from Iphones are actually a fat woman who is trying to destroy Jow Forums with weird filenames. It’s just as retarded as it sounds.

Attached: 1526382266405.jpg (300x300, 53K)

Nice fake image you fucking right wing cunt.

Attached: 209743_600.jpg (600x383, 84K)

where can i find more of this semen demon?

I can’t imagine living in the boring world of left-wing “””””memes””””” ... you liberals must be suicidal every day of your dull lives.

Wow, you got assblasted fast.

Hey Joan

every time a tranny necks themselves an angel gets its wings

user.. It’s over.. Just stop this stupid meme. I would say it was funny last week but it was never funny. Just let it go.

>proceeds to deflect away from the fake image of the Dalai Lama.
Like I said. Nice fake news, cunts. Try actually dealing in facts next time.

Lol look at this joan nigger

Oh Joan stop using your iPhone and Mac. Loose some weight, put some make up maybe then you will get a man to love you.

>trans people have a higher suicide rate than people in concentration camps but it's totally because people don't call them by their preferred pronouns and not because they have serious mental issues

Lel destroyed. Lick the vinegar between my fupa folds you fake news peddling cunts :^)

I really don't care that it's fake - I'm not using it as a source in some scholarly publication. I'm posting it on a Kazakh dildo-braiding forum.
And the reason I don't care if it's fake? Because it's the absolute truth, it's funny, and it makes you clutch your pearls as if you have any moral standing whatsoever.

Only a woman could be so deluded that they'd think any human would want to see that much less be turned on.

>>proceeds to deflect away from the fake image of the Dalai Lama.
I'm not so sure it's fake since it's not that far off from some of the stuff I've heard him say about gender and sexuality. He's a lot more conservative on those issues than a lot of his western hippie admirers want to believe.

you sure stuck it to the man, you degenerate 16 year old faggot. congrats

Smash with a hammer.

I don't think that's the real reason she killed herself.

You missed out the fact that "she" is a convicted peadophile rapist.

>we hate mentally ill people so we'll just bully them until they commit suicide
You're so much more degenerate than them, if you knew...

disgusting. how this "person" is getting gender reassignment just shows what a shambles the NHS is.

Stay fucking mad.

Attached: 8-captain_sternn.jpg (490x323, 30K)

God that's fucking hot. You could probably fit your whole head up her snatch and wear her like a hat.

>we all just bought iphones at the same time stop being poor haha maga right fellow sargentpedes?

It's all a matter of not performing favors for those people. The true trans people won't be phased by it, the trendy narcissists would off themselves from it.

I guess she defends non-whites because non-whites have the lowest standards for fucking women. Tyrone will plow whales if he's asked to.

>himself
its too late now, isn't it

Attached: 1475954822533.jpg (640x633, 87K)

I'am so conflicted on transgenr issues, isnt the quintessence of being american that you can do whatever the fuck you want? Cut off your penis, shoot some guns, eat a 40 lbs steak at a texan restaurant. Isn't it unamerican to scold people for their choices?

Why would a chick become a dude? There's a reason so many trannies are men becoming women.
There was a chick becoming a dude at my local woolies. She is short and fat, and thinks her life will be better as a man.

Attached: 1526957493991.jpg (256x192, 6K)

>lefties actually think this somehow makes Trump look bad
First you slammed him omg he's going to start world war 3 and now you're mad because he's too cozy with Macron and has physical presence? The same guy you said was a cold fish with no diplomacy skill? I don't understand.

Nicely said!

they refuse to listen and let anyone help them, so fuck em, better they hero then spread they degeneracy to others.

You can be the stinky person on the bus but I can also say how disgusting you smell. You can do whatever you like but you have no right to impose yourself on other people.

Why isn't there a Transfemale/Transmale prison?

All MTF in one prison and FTM in another

>The 52-year-old, who had been previously been jailed in 2001 for a sex attack on a child
This is why you don't play along with people's mental illnesses.

So it's a boy or a girl?

Attached: apusafetyhoodie.jpg (952x645, 47K)

chicks with dicks - male
chicks w/o dicks- female
everything else is confusion!

Attached: BHO-wifie-balls-deep-buddy-balls-deep.jpg (203x196, 57K)

how many trannies do you think their are?

I'm confused.

There's no such thing as a "trans teen".

Attached: 1.jpg (600x602, 58K)

there aren't enough numbers to make it worth while. this shit costs money.

as a trans i would not want to be in general population with a bunch of pedo rapist AGP tranners. they need to put these predators in sex offender/isolation wing.

Because the inmates kill themselves faster than you can throw carry them out of there

>trans
>him
>her
So what is it?

*was it

"It" is the correct one

>himself

Also: asking a Medical professional not to call you by your medically correct gender.

A HUMAN BEING

Fucking racists I swear

Attached: 1443DDFD-9623-4304-8E9A-8B0F5F7AF344.jpg (539x717, 66K)

>call her a girl. an heros
Yep, I'm sure that's the reason. Nothing to do with having a mental illness

That's actually a pretty good way of seeing it.

it's not really. it's based on a false premise that the suffering ends with transition. it doesn't.

>as a trans
You do realize you're a disgusting monster

most humans are, user.

You're not a human.

why bother?

>nostraightnews.com

Attached: retard.jpg (607x1080, 64K)

You would fuck that front hole?

Maybe, but enduring suffering typically does come with rewards. Though those rewards may not always be material.

I'm convinced the soulless eyes phenomena is simply visual cues that their inner voice hasn't been unlocked and are npc tier.

> killed himself

I can appreciate their not acknowledging him as a girl even post mortem.

S

Attached: 13407630-3F00-4BFD-8596-028F612BA0C1.jpg (1116x1298, 90K)

is this thing a male or female, in reality? like actual gender.

cant believe i have to specify actual gender. i guess what im asking is, does this thing have a dick or a pussy?

>the eternal leaf
It wanted to be referred to as a boy you brainlet

From the sounds of it it has a pussy

im fucking terrified of that shit, it truly looks like a monster. I would never feel comfortable around it or accept it I don't give a fuck who I offend

>what happens for ios posters?
They get the rope too!

Attached: bale.jpg (329x153, 5K)

If she had been a man, she would have found a "way" to stop them from doing so...

>oh no non onono
A real live smuggy. Some times this makes me smile more than seeing a midget irl.

FtM trannies are some of the most arrogant, vapid, disgusting people I've ever talked with in my life.
They are not "based" like internet betas think they are.
You know how Jow Forums and feminists go on and on about "men getting respect", how "women are oppressed" and how "western society is so prude and traditional"?
FtM trannies take all the false talking points of western society and form a coalition with other fellow subhumans to shove it further and further into the public psyche.
Add to the fact that they are on insane amounts of testosterone and other hormone boosters/replacements, and you basically get vile subhumans who are walking examples of everything wrong with the west.

I cant fucking believe this is actually happening in our society.

The problem isn't the trannies, it's the SJW enablers. Holy fucking shit I have faith this will never become the majority view. It wont. People like the idea of it when they aren't around it, but being around it in real time really puts it into perspective how fucked and potentially destructive these things are

The problem is western society and how degenerate it has become.
Jow Forums and the entire internet has been circlejerking for a while about how conservative and traditional the west still is, backed up by internet articles that "prove" it. Internet commenters then repeat this over and over again until people take it as fact.
When you think society is conservative and traditional, you by default think that no degeneracy needs to be tackled and it's no issue.
More people support this stuff then you want to give them credit for. It's especially destructive when it's supported on the governmental level, and the media is shilling it 24/7.
People on the internet make the whole thing even worse by pretending it's no issue and everything is conservative and traditional, when it's not.

> "...CORAL?"

Attached: the-wlaking-dead-rick-dead-ftr.jpg (620x349, 299K)

They likely are butch lesbians buying in to the "patriarchy" meme.

I wonder how many ftm trannies kill themselves, realising that they don't get any "privilege" as a bloke, and they have mutilated themselves for nothing.

god damnit youre right. I fear that as time goes on the older generations will continue to die off, and conservative values will go with them. and im not talking values outside of simple fucking respect and work ethic.

of fuck oh fuck oh fuck is rome all over again, what the fuck is going to happen as time goes on? could china or Russia take the reigns? are things fucked all over the world?