A NEW BROTHER FROM ICELAND CONVERT TO ISLAM ! MASHALLAH

a new brother from Iceland join the religion of truth and happiness , his goal is to convert as much as possible people from Iceland ! one of the reasons of becoming a muslim is how Islam fight depression and make your life better

from haters to muslims ! a lot of converts find that Islam isn't the religion they see everyday in medias and how anti-islam portrayed it
Islam make the society better by fighting the sins and degeneracy which destroy whole lives

May God guide the people of Jow Forums to the religion of truth and happiness , so they can find a better life without hatred and anger
life is too short , and Islam give you everything , peace

Attached: Iceland muslim.jpg (541x960, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guy looks like a Chechen

fat queers are easy to turn

holy shit basedslam literally fixes 2 problems at once

ONIONS-lam, to be clear

mashallah brother

Islam is increasing in Iceland among the locals
life is too short to be a hater and live in sins with depression

mashallah brother
Allah Akbar

Let's be clear about this.
Islam is just another kind of degeneracy, only difference is murder is tolerated.

But I am secretly lauging right now because I want to see how progressive atheist Iceland is going to manage islamic degeneracy.

I have like 1/3 Muslims in my country, sure they protect themselves against the degeneracy and demons and sure it's a good religion, but better for Arabics. Community is important and racial homogeneity too.

Also kys shitskin faggot Muhammad cock sucker :)

marshmallow muh nigga

And another brother left.

Islam is shit, your religion causes only depression and anger. Inside of every Muslim lives a Wahhabi rat.

J'espere qu'un jour tu trouvera le chemin mon frere
Dieu created all of us , and when you die , you won't benefit from your skin color or your nationality , God will judge you by your works
Try to be nice to other peoples , and your life will be good and you will no longer here in Jow Forums spreading hate and anger because you didn't find happiness in your life
croyer moi ;) just do it

Nah, Islam is for terrorists.

Attached: 1533055962572.png (883x899, 693K)

How much do you want to bet he reverts back to being a degenerate Varg worshipping pagan larper within two years when others start to shun him and not wanting to date him?
Or whether he will actually stay as religious even after getting into a fixed marriage out of desperation?
Your chances = 0

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by closeted, homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why do you have to lie about Kabbah being in accordance of Abrahamic faith when it's not mentioned in Bible not in Torah a single time but was a pagan idol instead?
How can you tell me that ISIS had not the purest interpretation of Islam when their Caliph was doctorate in the religion?
Why do you believe that God split the Moon in year 620-something to prove Muhammed wasn't a lier while there are no historical record of such event?
How can you claim that God cannot be presented by human brain while simultaneously say that there's only one God?
How can you claim there's only one God if you cannot represent his "shape" in your mind? To be able to say there's only one God would require limits to his form, right?
How could the first four Caliphs be "rightly guided" if they were not divinely guided?

how to spot low iq: joins islam

That's false, faggot. I'm Icelandic and here what is increasing right-wing extremism and hatred against Muslims.

Attached: Raghead sex.webm (720x1280, 2.05M)

Or we can just wait until our chance to hang you in the streets.

Death to Islam
Death to muslims
Muhammad was a child rapist

awesome! gas the kikes... throw them in that pool you used to drown witches in hundreds of years ago.

So Tormund is a jihadi now?

Attached: 21e5ba01c0b2cdd2788cc1f6e891cc7c.png (271x435, 228K)

A man is only as strong ad his cause.
And (((western civilization))) is a real shitty (((cause)))

Mentally ill people do all sorts of crazy thing and a secularized White converting to something as dumb as Islam is certainly something that only a mentally ill person would do.

Yes, sure you are. Show your flag

Alhamdulillah!!!

Your saying that like its a bad thing, im confused.

Attached: 1533744010657m.jpg (1024x1020, 144K)

Enjoy your eternity in hellfire, you can laugh now but on your death bed you'll be crying your eyes wishing you submitted

I dont think so moron

If a white man finds himself desperate enough to need to choose between feminism or islam, then it means his civilization has betrayed him. Not the other way around.
Do you have something better to offer your directionless brother in a nihilistic world.
If not then ur just a hypocrite.
Expect more White men to convert to Islam as (((Western civilization))) keeps festering to utter shit that it's so obviously become.
Don't ever try to convince someone that this shit smells of roses.

Muhammed Ali
Malcolm X
Cat stevens

and the list goes on, are all dumb ill people

What's the point of growing a beard if you still have to shave? Why did Mohammed fuck a nine year old?

say hello to the rest of the kuffar in hell

notice how its always ugly beta men?

Neckbeards

Just another loser Virgin.

> bunch of dead personel and a man that has given up on Islam already
lmao, is this the best Muslims can do?

Those are all niggers who I would consider mentally ill even if they didn't convert to Islam.

MASHALLAH!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 6.57.53 PM.png (2534x854, 354K)

>Cassius Clay
Nigger
>Malcolm X
Nigger
>Cat Stevens
Celebrity trying to be rebellious.

Fuck off home, wog.

Truly the best that mankind has to offer. If we got rid of all muzzies, the average IQ would go up 30 points. And I would do it in a hearbeat.

How would I do that? I wont be there

Alhamdulillah

>another antisemite

fugg

Mohammed Ali/Cassius Clay was a man who hit people in the head and got hit about the head for a living, he and his buddy Malcolm X believed all that "Nation of Islam" WE WUZ KANGZ UFO cult stuff which REALLY doresn't represent islam at all (which is more of a pedophile death cult), so we may discount them.
And - "Cat" Stevens? May have had some talent back BEFORE he was muslim. Now he is just a creepy bastard who isn't able to sing his old songs, according to his new views. He WILL "sing songs about Allah" only - but with no backing band (it's haram or some shit).

YES, your list is shit, YES, they are dumb, and two of the people on your list aren't even muslim.

suicide , rapes , crimes , divorces , drugs , racism and hates , homosexuality .... are very high in the West and low in Muslim countries

define mentally ill please ! i really want to know

All i see in this picture is a bearded fisherman with a beany beside a fat nu-male

Good, we need whites in Islam. Right now, the situation is bad purely because we are led by a mix of pajeets and sandnigger Jews. Whites can fix this shit.

> and low in Muslim countries
oh you naive child of green summer fields.
Just because your media doesn't tell it is happening or bribed cops won't report such incidents, it doesn't make Islamic nations any better lmao.

Ok , nice argument
i'm convinced

good, now please answer my questions

And yet muslims are desperate to leave their shitholes and come live in the west while westerners don't give a shit about going to muslim countries. Weird.

>westerners don't go to dubai, Egypt, morocco, Qatar, Malaysia, Indonesia, turkey
Fucking stop with the tired memes. Muslims *are* desperate to leave their shitholes but don't act like travel is only happening in a single direction.

What is the % of whites living in those countries?

oh far from a tired meme, the only people moving into Islamic countries are there due to work commission, not to seek a paradise or better living standards.
Tourism is irrelevant. Most of these places are one time visit worth anyway unless you're dirty rich or historian having a boner into the region.

He ain't gonna bother so I'll give it a shot
>Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, who
>youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
Muslims do this shit but not openly and flagrantly like people do in the west.
>The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by closeted, homosexuality embraci
We're not bowing to it, many of us are woke to the Saudi kikes. Tell me what we are supposed to do to the cunts when even the West backs these bastards? When you get a chance, google what country Donald Turd visited first after becoming President.
>What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ leve
Agreed. Inbreeding has to stop.
>Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pa
Wut. If its happening on a large scale and nothing is being done, then that's fucked up. Imran Khan will hopefully take action though. Pakiland was under Zionist-client-gov rule until recently. Afghanistan still is.
>Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?
They are as bad as Jews. One Hadith regarding Arabs gives me hope though. Arabs are going to be wiped out/holocausted as one of the end of time events.
>Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
OK whatever
>How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to
Think I covered this earlier
>Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?

You know that a lot of European scientists and others married their cousins ? one of them Einstein and Darwin , and Hitler parents were cousins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

Rape statistics show that Western countries have the highest rate of rapes , i can go to a Western country , film someone who rape and tell the world all europeans are rapists :)
use more logical arguments , in Islam itself not all muslims go to heaven , what is my fault me or other normal muslims in an Afghan or Paki rape or kill or dance or poo ? if those things aren't allowed in Islam then i don't give a shit about others

the 4 first questions i didn't understand them at all , please repeat it with clear english (questions of Koran Hadith , Kabbah ...)
Caliphate itself isn't something that muslims must do , it isn't mentioned in Quran nor hadiths , I myself don't believe in Caliphates , most of them specially after Rashidun one were corrupted , so your point doesn't make any sense

No one visited the Moon before , until now i still believe in Koran than liers who claim that they visited Mars with photoshoped photos (btw i'm not anti-science)

What do you mean by God and form , again i don't understand clearly , but if you mean "should we see God to believe in him" , Ok simple answer , then what if you see God ? you won't do anything bad after seeing him and you will follow him like an angel and you won't become a human anymore , God himself created us to make mistakes because we aren't angels
Me the one who believe in God without seeing him is better than the one who want to see him without believing in him , it's hypocrisy and after all this is a religion and no one force you to it ,

>Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection"
We don't. Well, only the retarded ones do.
>Why do you have to lie about Kabbah being in accordance of Abrahamic faith wh
I don't know, good question though. Need to look into it and I will. BTW it wasn't a pagan idol, it was basically a house that was meant for the One God but slowly got used for paganism.
>How can you tell me that ISIS had not the purest interpretation of Islam when their Caliph was doctorate in the religion?
Wut. Stupid argument. Merely having a caliph doesn't mean your interpretation is the purest. That's like saying merely having David Hayter in MGS makes it a Metal Gear Solid.
>Why do you believe that God split the Moon in year 620-something to prove Muhammed wasn't a lier while ther
Mentioned this in the other thread also.
>How can you claim that God cannot be presented by human brain while simultaneously say that there's only one God?
This isn't so much a paradox posited by Islam as much as one posited by monotheism in general.
>How can you claim there's only one God if you cannot represent his "shape" in your mind? To be able to say there's only one God would require limits to his form, right?
More weird and dumb questions.
>How could the first four Caliphs be "rightly guided" if they were not divine
They weren't given revelation, that's the usual explanation. Also answered in other thread.

> Muslims do this shit but not openly and flagrantly like people do in the west.
So no reason to hear them complaining about degeneracy at all
> We're not bowing to it
spread of Salafism & Arabic names becoming more common in Islamic nations is a testament of different events.
> Tell me what we are supposed to do to the cunts
just gang up on them, the US won't do jack shit if the remnants of it still keep their small Aramcos' in American partial ownership.
> If its happening on a large scale
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
Remember, both of them are Islamic Republics
> Think I covered this earlier
not in this thread at least

Chechens are the original aryans

>Rape statistics show that Western countries have the highest rate of rapes
Who's doing those rapes at a higher proportion than the natives?

>No one visited the Moon before , until now i still believe in Koran than liers who claim that they visited Mars with photoshoped photos (btw i'm not anti-science)
Retard

>spread of Salafism & Arabic names becoming more common in Islamic nations is a testament of different events.
When I say we I mean there is a group of Muslims who may not be significant in number but are committed to resisting the salafi plague. Arabic names have always been a thing in the ummah, that much isn't new.
>US won't do jack shit
Dude what. Do you realise the first ones to step in would be the kikes and then the US? They can't let Iran fill a power vacuum because muh Pissrael.
>bacha bazi
Yeah and the US and European nations are supposedly democratic republics. Nice how these descriptions always perfectly match up the reality isn't it.
>not in this thread
Yeah but you posted the same wall of questions in the other thread didn't you

Arse-lifting alone is sufficient reason to reject it (notwithstanding the need for such "as above so below" authoritarianism among races where everyone thinks he's a kang).

> You know that a lot of European scientists and others married their cousins ?
it's common knowledge lad, and there are reasons why it got discouraged ages ago.
> what is my fault me or other normal muslims in an Afghan or Paki rape or kill or dance or poo ?
it's not your fault, but it's in Islamic tradition according tot their religious scholars
> the 4 first questions i didn't understand them at all
Why isn't Koran complete, pure nor perfect?
Why were such crucial information that was bestowed into Hadiths, left out of Koran?
Why do you compare the corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to word of God?
> muh moonlanding hoax
That shit has nothing to do with the fact that globally there are no historical records in various societies of that event ever happening, nor are there marks in nature about any catastrophes that would follow such event (nor are such catastrophes recorded).
> What do you mean by God and form
simple: if God would be a singular entity, we could imagine him, but as according to Islam, you cannot imagine God, then he cannot be a singular entity.

jewslam

Attached: jewsnmuslims.png (603x417, 127K)

>Islam give you everything
Nah, but I do know that it can give you really nice diseases!

Sunan Abu Dawud 67—I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Sunan Ibn Majah 520—It was narrated that Jabir bin Abdullah said: “We came to a pond in which there was the carcass of a donkey, so we refrained from using the water until the Messenger of Allah came to us and said: ‘Water is not made impure by anything.’ Then we drank from it and gave it to our animals to drink, and we carried some with us.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 5782—Allah’s Messenger said, “If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it [i.e. the fly] away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i.e. the treatment for that disease.”

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

> Well, only the retarded ones do.
That would include the whole of Sharia court system lmao
> Merely having a caliph doesn't mean your interpretation is the purest.
not according to Islamic traditions, where the Caliphs functioned in the same role as Middle Ages' Popes did.
> They weren't given revelation, that's the usual explanation.
So the "rightfully guided" caliphs could have been wrong and misguide Muslims?
This would means that expansion of Caliphate might not have been righteous nor just nor in accordance of Islam if the caliphs could have been wrong and misguiding.

>I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).
GAY

Bingo
You won't find people of true intellectual caliber if you look to celebrities, especially sportsmen, so your list was flawed from the start.
There are white Islamic scholars out there who I would class as having some quality, Timothy Winter aka Abdul Hakim Murad I'd say is my favourite. Another one to check out is Nuh Ha Mim Keller.
Don't look for geniuses in special schools, that's all I'm saying.

So was Muhammed just waging biological warfare or did he perform miracles by speaking mere words like God lmao?

>whole of Sharia court system lmao
Yeah tell me about it.
>Islamic traditions
Stop with the fallacies if you want me to take you seriously my dude.
The caliphs functioning a certain way during any period doesn't make it codified law ffs this is why i lose patience with Jow Forums.
>misguide Muslims
Possibly. The term seems to have been taken so far that its become some absolutism, whereas no, they were men, and men aren't perfect and fuck up even on their best days. Hell, in Islamic theology, even *the angels* fuck up now and then, despite the Quran saying they can't act without God's leave.
Only God is perfect.

Burn in hell you goatfucking pedo

Why do you steal, drink, rape, get lazy, do drug, be shitty, when in the same time you say it makes you a good person ?
My idea is that you guys are so much inbred, you just became skyzos
>Be shitty people, while saying you're anti-degeneration
>Shit on your hosts countries and romantize your birthplace countries, but no one likes you nowhere
>Hate jews though you're semites as well and share basically eveything
>Hate degenerate women although they love it in the ass pre-wedding
>Be proud even though you contributed to nothing in the world
Why would anyone become muslim unless they're low IQ like you goat fuckers ?

> Stop with the fallacies
how was that a fallacy? Caliphs were literally equivalent to Popes: not setting up new beliefs, but being the final voice on how doctrine is to interpret.
> they were men, and men aren't perfect and fuck up even on their best days.
sure, but if they could not be rightfully guided, they could have guided millions of Muslims into Hell as their doctrine and example are also seen something to follow

It's not rape if the boy can't legally say no ;)

It's not rape if the six-year-old girl is married to the man ;)

It's not rape if you force yourself upon your wife and beat her to death in the process ;)

It's not rape if the woman is stoned to death after accusing you of raping her ;)

It's not rape if it's a sexual emergency ;)

Islam is such a great religion! It's no wonder why Muslim predominant countries have extremely low rates of rape. The fact that they have no homosexuals as well must greatly contribute to the exceedingly low rates.

>low in Muslim countries
lolwut

Attached: 1526216686433.jpg (382x480, 32K)

well this muzzie who can barely speak english has me convinced, I'm going to kill myself tomorrow, thanks user.

muslims are just retarded jews

Which kinda Muslims are you? The one with bachi boys? If so I’m in too

Sorry, I answered you the other thread before thisone but the caliph isn't the one who decides how the Quran is interpreted, so I'm that sense he isn't exactly like a pope, that job (of interpretation) is left to the scholars of Islam.

Get out of white countries you goat fucking retard.

>america
>white
Hahaha

>Hurr durr I'm going to give up bacon and beer because I'm literally too retarded to have critical thinking skills.

I hope these faggots get killed by the next terror attack

You're in the UK you mouth breathing retard go back to the desert from whence you came.

Funny thing is that being a Paki I'm probably whiter than you, Muhammad.

How does he avoid thinking about a shitty theology?

Maybe, I'm native american so I'm right where I belong. You need to go back though.

it's always the gingers

> US
> white
Jamal, I'm going to need you to prove your white blood track ratio for validation.
Everybody knows African American can't be trusted

>meme flagger wants validation.

also, the nigger admitted to being paki. so you lose.

>"Blows-on-Buffalos-Cocks" telling people to leave white countries
>he's not telling white people to leave his country, he's telling other people to leave white countries.
Mother. fuck. I've seen it all now.
You are like 2 inception levels deep into goyimhood.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

Whites are a benefit, why would I want them to leave?

I don't care Jamal, I still want to see that blood track ratio

Show your flag.

The only thing Islam gives me is cancer.

Attached: 1483631244507.png (907x1521, 205K)

Islam is degenerate as fuck! Fuckbois are literally allowed and many islamic countries(afghanistan, saudi arabia, Iran-where trannies are legal) have the most drug filled, sodomistic night life in the world. Clean your god damn room, Achmed.

>truth and happiness

Islam is full of angry retards

I'm not saying they're not, imbecile. I'm just surprised that someone could identify so strongly with his race's genociders that he shills for the genociders countries to be preserved. I just find it extremely interesting and eye opening that people like you exist.
As far as I'm concerned, pakis had our history with Anglos, we mostly just got on with shit throughout the Raj and then they packed up and left because Hitler had fucked them so hard. I tend to get along with them generally but I don't know if I could have looked at even modern whites in the same way if they had genocided my ancestors. Either way, I'm conflicted about what to think about you, on one hand you are able to look past the fact that they took your land and killed 98% of your race and on the other hand you're so deeply entrenched in their shit that you now defend *their* countries.
Jow Forums hasn't surprised me this much in YEARS, so good going dude.