He won the NFL war against Trump

He won the NFL war against Trump.

Attached: spike-lee-colin-kaepernick.jpg (486x350, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nfl-opener-tv-ratings-decline-2017-1140800
wjla.com/news/nation-world/ferguson-witnesses-admit-they-lied-to-grand-jury-109852
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nfl-opener-tv-ratings-decline-2017-1140800

lol just look at his head

He did. He was a nobody player and forgettable. Destined for nothing, retirement with nothing, in serious danger of working minimum wage at the end.

today he is making enough money that he is set. All because of his crap.

Objectively, he won.

>Still doesn't have a job in the NFL
>NFL ratings still consistently declining
>Nike loses $4B in one day

no one wins against Trump
sooner you realize this the sooner your suffering can end.

yeah he won the battle. it's looking bad for us at the moment. alex jones also lost his battle and is censored. maybe next week there will be a cum back ;)

He won the same way Obama won. He guaranteed himself three hots and a cot in perpetuity.

His 49ers lost to the Browns.
He didn't quit. No one wanted his shit ass.

Osama binladen with afro hair

He's done better than the Democrats.

That being said, it's like setting the bar beneath the ground and walking over it. Or in Kaepernick's case, throwing a tantrum over it because no team will sign you anymore.

Attached: 1511479974090.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

why would kapernick give a fuck about the NFL ratings?

OH MY GAWD, NIKE STOCK IS CRASHING! OH MY GAWSH

Until he loses all his money to drugs and divorce settlements.

Nike

Imagine the smell

Attached: crazyass.jpg (1502x1080, 135K)

>He won the war

His ass is still sitting at home while Trump is president and Kap is killing the NFL

>check out my Afro I sure am black..,right ?
Yikes

Kapernick just made millions of dollars for himself. Otherwise none of this shit matters. Doesn't influence me to buy shoes or watch football whatsoever. And Trump still is the President.

i wanna mop my floor with his head

Yea, you're right. Nobody wants to give him another position in his football career and he can't find a job. That sounds like winning to me.

You just pointed out how he won money. Sure. Did he win the war against the republicans? Not really. He red pilled millions of white ppl who watch this crap and viewership is way down and will only go further down.

Kapernick won short-term.

He's gonna lose long-term.

True.

Looks at his fucking hair. I cant believe a fully grown man would walk around like this. He looks like a clown.

He achieved a moment of fame and probably kept himself out of the poorhouse, but Trump is the only person who gained politically from this event.

Reminding white people that niggers hate America over and over is not a good strategy.

Attached: 1521642957639.png (851x721, 231K)

lol no he didn't. he trained his entire life at niggerball only to become a sjw professional protesting victim.. shit homeless people normally do

How else is here gonna get paid by the nfl if they don't have a strong viewership and fan base to buy their tickets and overpriced crap.

Who?

>nfl won

Lol no they didn't. This Kaepernick Nike thing just reopened the wound and now all this talk about kneeling protests is back on the news and reminding everyone not to watch football.

Just another get woke go broke moment in history.

Nope. Couldn't pay me to watch that shit.

below average nfl player who fluked into a championship appearance started kneeling during the anthem to protest "police brutality towards blacks"

this, at a time when most claims of police brutality towards blacks were proven to be lies perpetuated by the black community.

wjla.com/news/nation-world/ferguson-witnesses-admit-they-lied-to-grand-jury-109852

he was released by the team he played for (san francisco) and made a career out of public appearances where he whined about racial inequality that could objectively be proven false.

now he is a sellout, just like the democrats

He'll never be famous for being a football player. He'll just be a footnote as a stupid nigger who helped trigger the eugenics wars.

>literal millionaire backed by a billion dollar company that uses literal child slave sweat shops in foreign countries preaches about oppression

I honestly dont get how people can look at this and not understand they are being used to push a political and economic agenda

It makes them feel good about themse;ves in the moment. We just learned about the NPC thing, and this is just another aspect of that.

No he didn’t. He still doesn’t play football.

Nike isn't woke, they just know blacks love them Jordans and think Kaepernick is kneeling black jesus.

Look at the Black Panther movie. Disney threw in a little bit of social justice politics into the script and made billions off of retarded blacks.

Kapernick will get destroyed in court

The NFL kicked off last night.
The ratings were at a 10 year low.

I guess you could say the ratings are taking a knee too in order to protest muh ' inequality' LMAO

Attached: nfl 2021.jpg (470x366, 39K)

Kapernick opted out of his contract. Sounds like quitting to me.

Attached: justjewit.jpg (1534x1422, 111K)

No doubt he'll fuck it up by getting involved in the Muslim Brotherhood or go full tilt Farrakhan faggot.

Attached: FlossingFaggot.gif (478x350, 84K)

He doesn't even get comped

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

Kneeling has nothing to do with declining ratings m8. Fantasy football has been NFL's saving grace for years now. Every new rule they implement hurts their ratings more than anything else

Attached: Jewit.png (335x362, 6K)