Stop using this flag unless you're Catholic or Orthodox

Its not for proddy cucks. You didn't fight in the crusades and you spit of the traditions and religion of those who did.

Attached: crusader_flag.jpg (1600x1000, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g
pastebin.com/R4kgCprC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember: This is who you are

Attached: Bishop-Elizabeth-Eaton-for-Web.jpg (396x506, 26K)

Fuck off this board Christcuck

Prods are gay

and this is who we are

Attached: holysee.jpg (4096x2263, 1.58M)

Attached: Ironclad-GQ-1Sep17_rex_b.jpg (405x270, 25K)

Attached: 1534972185469.png (767x943, 571K)

Attached: orthodox_with_gun.jpg (400x300, 53K)

Don’t use memeflags

fuck you

>le crusader
go fuck yourself mutt. the crusaders destroyed byzantium and allowed it to be infested with roaches. that flag is treachery.

That was really the fault of the Venetians specifically. The pope even excommunicated them after they explicitly defied his orders NOT to go to Constantinople

I'll use whatever meme flag I want

t. Anglo-Orthodox

You mean you openly worship in front of a Christ in a sea of fire? What's that? Does anyone else smell heresy? Cause i'm getting the distinct whiff of heresy

Attached: 723697232_preview_2a6.png (680x590, 417K)

and this is who you are

youtube.com/watch?v=e4q6eaLn2mY

>Says the scatalan

Dude the crusades (particularly the 4th) were Jewish tricks too

Shitty argument for not using flags. So what, if I'm not a worker for the united nations I can't use it's flag? If I'm not a member of the republican party I can't use it's flag? If I'm not a fucking pirate shitposting from an 18th century ship I can't use their flag? OP, you are a fat faggot and you can go fuck yourself in the ass.

Can you even cunt to three?

Jow Forums is a Christian board fedora. You think fapping to Dawkins or larping as Norse pirates is gonna save Western Civilisation?

Attached: 1514842265480.jpg (576x1024, 119K)

>t. Doesn't read the Bible
>t. Heresy

Rich coming from a Calvinist. How's that absolute predetermination meaning God is the author of all evil coming along? How about the work ethic of doing anything a kike tells you? And disregarding apostlic succession in favour of everyone just following "muh feels"? Yeah, that's been a huge success.

Says the biggest memeflag user

LOL this

yes to those questions...its called larping and its annoying and gay

> heresy
the only heresy is sola scriptura, fucking 1500 yrs traditions, and allowing women priests, contraceptives and divorce

>anglo-orthodox
this isnt real u prob made it up because you know anglicanism is utterly kiked now as punishment for splitting with rome

Mfw I see a prot

Attached: 2528290-comic_0001.jpg (480x461, 45K)

I am pagan this is my only flag

Attached: d1819a92df4581ab9180610fd138bfb1.jpg (1099x1099, 69K)

i thought the templars wanted to build a temple aren't they kikes?

The Catholic "church" is dying right before our eyes, the gates of hell have prevailed against your pedo cult.

>strengthening their tolerance to discomfort

i can see how an active sodomite would know nothing about this

Protestantism is still a false religion even if the Pope rapes fetuses

ok

Eastern "Orthodoxy" Exposed: Their Heretical Doctrine Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g

I'm not a Calvinist. To be honest with you I don't know much about what they believe. I'm a convert and i'm non-denominational because all the churches i've been too have either been to middle class or too anti-white.
>fucking 1500 yrs traditions
But than joining an organisation that funds the covering up of child fucking and funneling of pedo priests away from the law. The Catholic church has a serious fag problem too, as well as the open white hatred. And Vatican has gone soft on all that besides women priests, so acting like Catholics are above that is just asinine
Also-
>Matthew 23:9
>And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
What do you call your priests again?

Attached: fag priests.jpg_large.jpg (526x370, 26K)

OSAS btfo
pastebin.com/R4kgCprC

False doctrine of Anderson refuted

Go and suck a dick you nigger. Non denom is what Simon Magus said

Akshually, If I was a nigger i'd probably be on your side because most boons here are Catholics.

>Not understanding that Christ was using Hyperbole to talk about the Pharisees
>Looking at his words in a superficial sense
>Mfw these protestant will still claim to have the Holy Spirit

Attached: 1536302911505.jpg (500x410, 65K)

>Better than joining

Jow Forums Christians are just bad in general. I have never come across a group of people as hypocritical, vulgar and childish as you lot.

Attached: angryasshole.jpg (1376x1013, 86K)

You are a nigger for being non denom and faulty eisegesis of Scripture. If Matthew is taken in your shallow manner, Paul is contradicting Jesus in 1Timothy!

pastebin.com/R4kgCprC

OSAS btfo

You are a larping atheist get over yourself

That is completely unrelated to what I'm talking about, I don't need that forced down my throat.

Attached: listen up sir.gif (280x192, 92K)

>wanting non-catholics and non-orthodox users to not use a pagan flag

ok

Stupid OSAS believer. READ

I'm a Protestant and will keep using it until we get a proper monarchist flag. Blame gook moot.

I don't believe in OSAS you absolute fool. What part of my post made you think that way?

Attached: 5feebf2a537ffb0a1062b9b0b50854e2167362bb359b91d01c8ea4ae11778688.png (933x581, 122K)

>I have never come across a group of people as hypocritical, vulgar and childish as you lot.
Go take look at fedoras then

Everyone who flaunts their beliefs on this board while taking a shit on others is part of the problem. Your insult is so rehashed by this point that it literally has no effect anymore. Same goes for dumbfuck atheists who go "muh kike on a stick". Pagans who shit on the former two also need a kick to the chin.

This is honestly a large reason why I don't post on Jow Forums as much as I used to.

Here is my belief. Stop WMAF

Attached: 1536305520764.jpg (768x768, 91K)

Look, the Catholics have become so faggy and defending of their chimo homo clergy, as well as blatantly anti white, I can't in good conscience join. If I believed they were even half way good or were going to start a crusade to cleanse Europe or retake Constantinople , i'd join before the end of the hour. I like a lot of the traditions and teachings, but I believe the Church has fallen. Protestant churches aren't much better, but Baptists are notably less homo , they're antiwhite but very pro family, so when you have a white congregation they tend to be defacto pro white. If the Vatican is driving honest white men that want to be a part of the faith away, maybe the fault doesn't lie with us.

Have you been in the Christ Generals? When it's mainly protestants around it's generally a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.

>insult
it was not an insult but a suggestion
>Everyone who flaunts their beliefs on this board while taking a shit on others is part of the problem
>reee stop shitting on each other

They were Gnostic Christians and I am a Gnostic Christian. I am not a sheep follower of Vatican 2, I am champion of the true doctrine of Christ and a spiritual Jew. I AM. YOU ARE.

>my way of worshiping the kike sect is the correct way

sure whatever

Attached: cucked pope.jpg (720x523, 83K)

You are not honest. Because you cannot even think twice when you read the Scripture. And you shit on the 2000 years of Tradition just because some people do some shit. Why not fucking tear down the government if they arent doing their fucking job properly.

Want to be honest? Understand Scripture as IT IS. Not what Bapshit tell you. Or what your Non denom bs say.

Want to be a true Christian? Stop having shitty unbiblical beliefs and eisegesis

bullshit. Protestants ruined it by openly hating the early Christians!

Catholicucks is the codeword for the cucks
>AKA (((polaks)))
/Thread

Attached: 1586386157.jpg (522x508, 110K)

no they werent you fucking retard that flag is a templar flag a literal catholic monastic order approved by rome

Ok then. That's your opinion, but aside from stating it online what else are you going to do?

I've lurked through them and it's essentially a rehash of everything that's been discussed, same OP, same posters, same arguments, same occasional shitposters. It isn't engaging and can flare up at any moment. When the Christians aren't arguing, it's atheists and others starting shit. Same goes for Christians starting shit in Pagan generals which is entirely unneeded.

I was referring to your use of "fedoras", it's an overused insult which carries no weight. I have personally seen quite a few peaceful atheists on this board, same goes for pagans and indeed christians. There's always "that group" if you know what I mean.

why r u even here then loser? gtfo and go worship thor u dumb shit

Attached: dawkins.png (400x400, 322K)

Kill every white and asian men I see

This is what I'm talking about.

Christianity is jewish lie

Why is it stagnant? Because Protestants dont actually care for the Bible. They hate Early Christian or even the very thought of reason and scholarship

lol its being purge by the fires of the holy spirit. these are good times

>Because you cannot even think twice when you read the Scripture.
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.
>And you shit on the 2000 years of Tradition just because some people do some shit.
If that shit is fucking children, and the Vatican not only defends it, but hides priests from the authorities and prevents them seeing justice or the families getting the peace of knowing they aren't free to hurt others any more, you're damn fucking right I shit on that. What do you think Christ would say if he saw the state of the Vatican? And this isn't new, it's been going on for at least half a century now.
>Why not fucking tear down the government if they arent doing their fucking job properly.
Look at the flag, trying to mate

>You are not honest
I'm having this discussion in good faith, if you're going to cast aspersions on my honesty and sincerity, this conversation is over.

>Same goes for Christians starting shit in Pagan generals which is entirely unneeded.
I avoid Pagan threads altogether, I won't attack other whites no matter how badly they want to see me dead. I've found most of the Vargposter come from homes where a father was absent to some extent, he's this weird surrogate to a lot of people, it's culty

> The Catholic church has a serious fag problem too
partly and not about doctrine
> organisation that funds the covering up of child fucking and funneling of pedo priests away from the law
partly and not about doctrine

> open white hatred
stupid and false. there is no more european institution than the catholic church. it is the essence of europe in a single institution

> Vatican has gone soft on all that
lol it doesnt allow any of that

When you say that Matthew literally means you cannot call anyone else father without any consideration of what other Scriptures say or the context, you are doing the idiocy I speak of.

You are dishonest if you hate 2000 years of Christian Tradition and believe the false lies of the Baptists. It's just that simple.

And for fuck's sake you hate the system of government when you want to destroy the system and not the bad people in it.

>all the protestant cucks and larpers ITT
Pope is a heretic and he will burn for his treachery
The Jew fears the Christ for he is the only on who will always see past their tricks and lies
Don't prey to the God for salvation.
Prey for the strength
Deus Vult

Attached: the wicked.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

eternal paki

>"fedoras", it's an overused insult
it's a fucking term
specifically refereed to "these guys" in atheistic communities

Reminder that sacraments are just symbols

cry about it buddy. while im condemning sodomy, degeneracy,defending Christianity, talking about the One True Curch and praising God as king - you go talk about "muh he said loser". Both Peter and Paul were outspoken and brash and were some of the most influential in spreading the Faith

This is bullshit 101

>Stop using this flag unless you're Catholic or Orthodox

Is it OK if Catholic and Reformed(Anglicans) use it?

>partly and not about doctrine
More than partly mate, if the people engaging in the chimo hiding and molestation are the people preaching the doctrine, there's a serious problem.
>stupid and false.
No it's not, the pope has multiple times promoted open immigration and the church chastises openly pro white organisations , if you're denying that you're being disingenuous.

Attached: 1_ekfOZ53wC91Iey6mCFX_sQ.png (1024x512, 588K)

lol not anti-white and one man does not define a 2000 yr old institution.

are they preaching that you should rape kids or cover it up? didnt think so

Calvinists are false, like every Protestant cult

>You are dishonest if you hate 2000 years of Christian Tradition
When did I say that? The institution preserving those millennia of tradition have become corrupt and decadent beyond all belief. That's a problem that you need to fix, that's not in any way the fault of protestants.
>and believe the false lies of the Baptists.
I said i'm non-denominational, I go to Baptist churches because they're some of the nicest people around and don't preach new age horseshit, I never said i'm a Baptist, they have issues too, but nothing compared to Catholicism

>And for fuck's sake you hate the system of government when you want to destroy the system and not the bad people in it.
When the government are the ones aiding the murderers and rapists of my people, it's hard not to. Like when a church starts harming children and protecting their abusers, it's hard not to hate that. You know Jesus would not look kindly on any institution that actively defended that.

Read what I fucking said
>f the people engaging in the chimo hiding and molestation are the people preaching the doctrine, there's a serious problem
The institution says the Pope is infallible, the pope is now complicit in defending and hiding kiddy diddlers, that's not something to be taken lightly, the church has fallen to corruption and the most repulsive evil

Just because you don't cause shit doesn't mean other people don't. Also you know jack shit about everyone else behind the screen, don't assume you do.

It's been watered down through continual use as an insult towards atheists. If it's any consolation, atheistic insults towards Christians carry no weight by this point.

You say you condemn sodomy, but you only do it on Jow Forums and won't do it in real life. Same goes with "degeneracy" as you put it, it's easy to say this online but it's a whole different story in real life. What have you done to "defend" Christianity outside of Jow Forums? I don't think calling atheists and pagans a bunch of buzzword insults counts as defending the one true church. By the way, Peter and Paul traversed many nations on foot in their lifetimes, enduring hardships and they were both martyred. Have you even spent a day with some Christians under a gazebo on a street handing out leaflets?

Attached: 1515109295158.png (472x605, 301K)

Are you insane? Just because a government is bad does it mean we must destroy the entire council and shit and permanently abolish them. We destroy those who fail to fulfill their duties. It's literally the same shit with the Catholic Church.

And for fuck's sake Protestants destroy the Tradition and the institution and now they are a bunch of variated heresies. This happens when people follow your mind.

Muslims can be nice. Hindus can be nice. Even a Mormon can be nice. It doesnt mean they are right. Like the Baptists. They feel special snowflake nice to you but guess what? They are unbiblical to the core as those non denoms like you are

If a church is doing shit, we destroy the abusers of power, not the fucking chair and system

>Just because you don't cause shit doesn't mean other people don't.
I can only be responsible for my actions, like I don't treat all pagans like they're the ones that want to attack Christians.
>Also you know jack shit about everyone else behind the screen, don't assume you do.
No, I think I will thanks. I will use my experiences to discern people's motives and create an understanding of their actions as best I can, like every one else on the face of the Earth does, and the Vargposters i've spoken to, give the same daddy issue vibes I get from most feminists.

i did and i agree with you that theyre ability to preach the gospel is highly impaired - youre going innevitably going to get bad preachers in a massive institution such as tcc, however, thats why you have well defined doctrine for people to reference if their confused about morality etc. additionally, molstation is less common in the cahotlic church than anywhere else except the morman church

he is infallible under only certain rare circumstances - not every thing he fucking says is infallible

Protestants have no defined doctrine. They cannot even agree on the basic shit

>literally muh cultural appropriation
a fucking burger

Attached: 1514556348739.png (700x525, 232K)

>Just because a government is bad does it mean we must destroy the entire council
Sometimes, when the institution is rotten and corrupt to the core, it can't be salvaged. It needs to be burnt down and built again by people with good intentions and Christ in their heart. I believe America is too far gone that simply replacing people in positions of power won't be enough to save it, that's my opinion on the church.

>And for fuck's sake Protestants destroy the Tradition and the institution and now they are a bunch of variated heresies.
They're not responsible for what Catholics have gotten up to or what the Vatican does, that's and you guys

>This happens when people follow your mind.
Really? Then what's your lot's excuse for the corruption and outright evil?

>I can only be responsible for my actions, like I don't treat all pagans like they're the ones that want to attack Christians.
Well that's good then.
>No, I think I will thanks. I will use my experiences to discern people's motives and create an understanding of their actions as best I can, like every one else on the face of the Earth does, and the Vargposters i've spoken to, give the same daddy issue vibes I get from most feminists.
You can't just take things at face value, I can assume a group of people if I want but when it comes down to each and every individual, I can't tar them with the same brush. I have met some decent pagans who mean no harm. Same goes for Christians and atheists. That's why most people are alright but there's always that vocal minority which stirs up shit.

i was referencing the fact that christians on Jow Forums, dispite their language usually take chrisitanity rules and traditions and are more willing to defend them than than the "nicer" cucked christians in my opinion

> What have you done to "defend" Christianity outside of Jow Forums?
when ever the topic is brought up i defend christianity, morality and encourage my friends and family to be more conservative and follow christian rules more stringently.

>insults
its actually the only way you can get them to engage on Jow Forums and therefore show them their errors

> Have you even spent a day with some Christians under a gazebo on a street handing out leaflets?
lol many days.

hbu to all of those questions? my bet if someone brings up gay marriage stay silent and cuck out or say "well were not supposed to judge" which is a total lie

Yes. Let's see what happened when Luther did that, he destroyed Christianity and shattered a cracked vase into millions of tiny pieces. He made shit worse!

Protestants have no right to tell the church it is wrong when many say OSAS is true and say God ordained them. You have no consistency to make any meaningful judgement. I can because I stand in the Bible, Apostles and Aeons of church fathers. You dont

also teach my family in friends about the catholic church - im probably more knowledgable than most of my peers. Jow Forums has encouraged me to learn more

>I have met some decent pagans who mean no harm.
So have I, I was talking specifically about Vargposters.
>You can't just take things at face value
I don't, that's also my opinion after talking to them about a number of things, I didn't go in all hellfire and brimstone, I spoke to them.
>I can assume a group of people if I want but when it comes down to each and every individual
Yes, I understand that, but getting a feeling for a group at large or noticing trends among them isn't invalidated by the exceptions or outliers.

Daily reminder that your current Pope is a heretic, and deserves to repent at the end of a sword.

He is already dead. Like all Protestants

how is Benedict XIV a heretic?

Attached: pope-benedict.jpg (980x552, 124K)

>dispite their language usually take chrisitanity rules and traditions and are more willing to defend them than than the "nicer" cucked christians in my opinion
Debatable. Jow Forums has a tendency to latch onto trends, Varg was huge a year ago(?) and has been usurped by Trad-Cath and Orthodoxy. It's really just a competition of "what's the most traditional belief system".

>when ever the topic is brought up i defend christianity, morality and encourage my friends and family to be more conservative and follow christian rules more stringently.
Well that's decent then. I'll give you that.

>its actually the only way you can get them to engage on Jow Forums and therefore show them their errors
It isn't. It's actually more likely to flare up conflict and derail conversations into meaningless shitflinging. You need to remember that you're never going to encounter these people that call you shit in real life.

>lol many days.
Well I'll take that at face value for once, I presume you aren't lying. Good for you.

>my bet if someone brings up gay marriage stay silent and cuck out or say "well were not supposed to judge" which is a total lie
On the contrary I tend to say "I want them to keep away from me and not force their shit down my throat".

Being a Templar in 2018 is just a ceremonial title. Just like the queen title in UK.

Attached: e1269f825ab0a20bd9995c93aa8e5bce.jpg (750x1000, 18K)

discussion chrisitanity on Jow Forums has allowed me to be challenged in ways i dont think i ever would in real life. Also, although i am not lying about handing out leaflets - ive dont it with my church and i do it at abortion clinics still - i think talking on the Internet is a much better way to discuss Christianity and proselytize. Also, i dont see the trash talking as inherently bad either.

Attached: missionaries.jpg (779x523, 120K)