HE DID IT

OBAMA JUST CREDITED REPUBLICANS WITH FREEING SLAVES AND TALKED ABOUT DEMOCRATS FIGHTING CIVIL RIGHTS

YOU NIGGERS SAID BLACKS AND DEMOCRATS WOULD NEVER ADMIT THIS

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Svulj9bizjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shit goes against your narrative
>hope it slides

Soo. Why are you putting in in this format of communication? It would be a win even if pol said it wouldn't happen,also the way you say it and the fact you don't provide links screams bait likely bait to some right wing news site or something.

link?

seriously though, OP.... you gotta stop posting an OP without the links.... it's amateur.

youtu.be/Svulj9bizjI

It's live. There's a thread about his speech.

youtu.be/Svulj9bizjI
hes not even president anymore yet he is giving speeches what the fuck , this ape needs to get down the stage , hes calling all trump supporters nazis and bullies

>Obongo receives another (((award))) for doing nothing.
Yeah, cool. What's the point of this shitty thread?

There will probably be links tomorrow, if the video isn't available immediately.

Yeah, and he also said Republicans are evil now, that it's all Trump's fault.... while taking credit for the current economy under Trump's leadership.

hes calling trump a bully and a nazi , and talks like he is still president

He mentioned Republicans ending slavery to highlight the fact that the right isn't full of nazis and said sometimes "nationalism is thinly vield or not vield at all". That's the closest he got to mentioning nazis so far.

Thats how Most past politicians make some money after their political careers. I'm sure he was paid a few hundred thousand for talking.

all he did the entire speech was attack the republicans and talk shit about how bad trump is and how he never called fox news fake news
pretty much hes summing up the entire jew narrative in one speech , i hope someone shoots that ape down

He drew attention to that saying he has no financial worries and actually got his taxes reduced through Trump.
Obama extended the Bush era tax cuts.

Why are you lying? The speech isn't done and he's blaming people who don't vote. He's calling out hipsters.

He just said that cops of overwhelmingly good.

oh yeah my bad forgot how he also mentioned that america needs to be more close together and more multicultural , yeah goy better take all that bbc in your ass

Why doesn't King Nigger just fuck off and go away? I'm listening to his speech but he's so full of it. Why doesn't he have the fucking decency of every former President and just go away. Fuck off Obama just fuck off.

glad this turd isnt leading the country anymore. didnt listen to his speach and aint gonna

>talks like he is still president
He is.

excuse me, since when this corrupt muslim nigger is an authority on anything?

If the CIA has pedo blackmail on Obama and Hillary then it's the CIA who is president

>we really need to stop ONLY going after the nigger, spic and gay votes, turns out we still (for now) need thise damn wypipo
>Obama goes out on stage
>if if if if if we want to survive the evils of Nazi Drumpf we have to come together... not all wypipo is nazis please give us your votes to prove you are on the right side of history huwhite man, okie dokie
>BASED BLACKMAN
Fuck out of here with this basic bitch propaganda

at this point this isn't even bait anymore . you are simple and plain retarded

You'd think with this take on reality you could see how the other side sees nazis in the rise of nationalism. They're incorrect, but they're following your logic. You should be friends