Is Patrick Little /ourguy/?

Before you answer, write a sentence about why you're sure the Holocaust was a lie so we know you're not a Schlomo shill.
>If you don't sound off about the Holocaust being a lie it's safely assumed you are a filthy Jew.

Attached: JEWS_RAPE_KIDS.jpg (720x406, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
twitter.com/siraaronrichard/status/1012045267439378432
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1522707488[Embed]
hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM
faceberg
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/zyklonb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pat's a Zionist. so he's Jow Forums approved for sure

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
even that jew weev knew that you need to go to the absolute extreme and beyond before people start to slide that direction.
i think he knows he has no chance and is just trying to stir shit up. but hes being truthful, which is always the way to go

He wants to pay reparations to every nigger in America, so no, he is not /ourguy/. He's also kinda retarded.

No comment about the Holohoax.
Confirmed shills.
And Pat is promising money will come from only Jews.

Money will come from TAXPAYERS you stupid fuck. I would rather go to prison for tax evasion than contribute one cent to the nationwide crack and chicken fund.

>Money will come from TAXPAYERS

Wrong. Jewish money only. You will all go into a registry after all medical records of inreds are released to the government to identify you kikes.

He will write an executive order to make it happen.

The holocaust was a lie because the logistics are non-sensical and impossible. Nuremberg, which almost every holocaust reference sources directly or indirectly, was a circus not bound by rules of evidence, and deserves to be retroactively declared a mistrial.

Nobody is Jow Forums's guy, especially an e-celeb.

>only one religion/ethnicity will be taxed
Is he going to issue an executive order that repeals the Civil Rights Act?

Attached: brainlet_.png (403x448, 53K)

Who then would you say is /ourguy/?
Heidegger?

Did 6 million die?

For you.

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Stuffing extra bodies into the ovens would make the burn time go up, not down

Little had the primary absolutely stolen from him. He was polling double digits ahead of it and then got a hundredth of the vote, officially. I even committed my libertarian friend to vote for him. I think Little is legit

You're saying six million Jews got masterbated to death in outhouses?

fucking kikes, literally everything tagged israel or jew gets all the features disabled and video hidden.

I'm told they did, but if they didn't, I wish they had. I hate Jews too, I don't want to give either one of them money. But now when Jamal is finished fucking your girl, he can head to the mailbox and pick up his reparations check. Thanks Pat!

Attached: nigs nogging.jpg (1200x850, 159K)

he's a federal asset, no one is that spergy

>any right wing e-celeb is a zionist

twat

Bitch get the fuck off the site before I kill you you motherfuckin' faggot ass little kike.

Attached: image.jpg (1534x1422, 185K)

I find it suspicious that Little supposedly knows hebrew but stumbles at the phrase, "yinnon plan." What came first, the desire to learn hebrew or the hatred of the enemy?

I find it suspicious that Little meets up with other e-celebs. He is now affiliated with the cancerous circle jerk that habitually drops the ball, and always ends up being something jewish.

Have I touched a nerve, Rufus?

Attached: 1511678656651.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

>I'm told they did,

So you don't have an opinion as to whether or not the Holocaust was a lie?
It's pretty to easy to falsify as bullshit. You've never looked into it?
Why are you having so much trouble with this?
Pilpul.

They changed the official death count in Auschwitz from 4 million to 1 million, you utter inbred retard.

Attached: Auch_dees.jpg (548x512, 67K)

he's saying trumps family rapes their kids.

you believe that without any hesitation, yes?

this fag speaks hebrew too!? lmfao

All these shills who can't follow a simple set of goddamn instructions and weigh in on the Holohoax.
You realize you've been exposed as shills?
You're just going to keep talking anyway. You get paid no matter what, huh?

I really don't care if it's a lie or not, but I would like to see the Jews alive today, dead. You can call me names all you want, it doesn't change the fact that your brainlet, nigger-loving candidate is never getting past 1.4%.

fuck you I already paid the toll!

Attached: jew blood is flammable.jpg (553x495, 191K)

Nobody watches capeshit you Jewish faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (2073x3000, 1.89M)

>Nobody watches capeshit
Good. You were able to identify the GIF somehow, though.

Attached: 1452263874872.jpg (404x404, 33K)

>I really don't care if it's a lie or not

But you have no opinion as to whether six million Jews were killed. You can't look at the evidence?
lol.
The most charged event (fake event) up there with 9/11 and you have no opinion and you are here saying you have no opinion and you expect the goy to believe you have no opinion about what happened.

>fuck you I already paid the toll!

Okay, I guess you got caught in the shuffle.
Who's the uglies Jew actress? Maybe that would cover the non-Zionist kikes.

Of course, Pat's the only openly gay marine out there naming the jew.

He's married to a woman.

Alright, it's a lie then. 100% made up, I completely concede that the Holocaust is a fictional event used by kikes to manipulate and steal.

Attached: 1501999582345.jpg (500x200, 148K)

>Alright, it's a lie then. 100% made up

How do you know the Holocaust is fake? Concrete evidence.

And name the uglies Jewish actresses just so we're on the same page about Jews being inferior inbred subhuman filth.

Pat's married, but he just preps the bull. Where do you think his reparations idea came from?

Attached: c707b6fd313fc7aab351a8ff462a93b0.jpg (1000x1250, 141K)

Six million divided by six camps divided by 3,5 years divided by 12 months divided by 30 days divided by 24 divided by six crematoria multiplied by two hours to burn each means 11 bodies in each oven which means they got even the reconstructed fake soviet post war propaganda ovens would have to be larger but they are the same people who've said there were electric floors so they do not engage with reality

Patrick Little is not going to win

Actually he’s the only guy we got that hadn’t been compromised by the Jews.

The Final Solution was the plan to deport all Jews from Germany, not to exterminate them. Concentration camps were to keep unwanted populace incarcerated up until the end of the war.
Isn't he an Israel lover?

I don't really, but you keep harping on about it and as I said I don't really care. How about the doors, shouldn't they not be wood? That works. As for ugly kike actresses, Sarah Silverman is pretty nasty.

>I don't really

Just admitted you lied and think the Holocaust happened.
Jow Forums should ban you shill kikes.

>(((weev)))
why does anyone care about what that kike fed has to say

When did I say it happened?

I love the way you are getting people to qualify for this discussion by first showing they are complete idiots.

Attached: no missing 3 million.jpg (740x1987, 676K)

There aren't any stains on the walls that the gas would have caused.

And yes of course Pat is /ourguy/

HEEEEEEEELP
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Attached: 4214.png (300x276, 161K)

>You can't look at the evidence?
lol

ah you keep them coming.

good one

Attached: 1949 census data.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

>Concrete evidence.
well here is evidence they gasse dpeople, in the concrete...

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

>cant answer his point
>reeee the holocaust is fake
retard

>Six million divided by six camps
except they had thousands of camps adn ghettos, and not all the six million died in them. a quarter of a million were killed in romania, by the romanians. don't you know any of the basic facts about the holocaust?

and the crematoria at Auschwitz alone had 52 ovens, so your figures are just made up shit. you really should read some history

Shopped.
What imaginary book are you lying about that page being in.

Here's the World Almanac. Pictured.

Attached: Jewish Populaion Figures 002.jpg (970x710, 232K)

HoLoHoAx is fake, because the numbers keep changing (only 3 out of 6 millions Askhenazi (= Turkic Khazarians) are currently claimed to be gassed), you can't die by using Diesel exhaust fumes in non airtight spaces, let alone by using pesticide (Zyklon B).

Patrick Little is a cryptozionist:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

>“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews become worse. This will assist in realization of our plans. I have an excellent idea. I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”.

>How about the doors, shouldn't they not be wood? That works.

nope that does not work. for a start the wooden doors were used on the delousing chambers which had more gas for much longer periods of time - it isn't hard to build a gas tight wooden door.

secondly, in the large purpose built gas chambers in Crema 2-5 they may have had metal doors - we don't know for sure because the germans blew up the buildings after stripping them out (why would they do that to them if they were just simple non homicidal crematoria?) but the eyewitnesses say they were metal.

but it would not matter either way. a double thickness of oak, the planks laid crosswise in each layer, with thick felt between the layers, and felt edge strips around the frame, with nice large metal bolts to close it, a would do just fine.

so you need a much better reason to even doubt it, never mind say you know it didn't happen

Here's the Red Cross's count of Jew deaths in Nazi Germany.
None were genocided and they were in the camps.

Also, the Nazi's communications were being decrypted by the Allies.
No Jew murders were reported.
The head of the eavesdropping operation said the shower deaths were a "grotesque lie". Cavendish.

Attached: RedCrossRecordsShowHolocaustDeathTollFRAUD.jpg (400x357, 53K)

He's the same genre as AJ
-embrace narrative
-inject ideas
Kinda like embrace, extend, extinguish

AJ injection I've seen
>pro-Israel
>anti net neutrality
>wikileaks bad
sure he had a petition for assange but it's when he was getting negative attention from the left
>AJ is associated with WL + AJ is bad = WL bad
Typical tricks

PL
>fuck Israel
Check
>fuck AIPAC
Check
>fuck funding terrorists
Check
>fuck american Jews
DROPPED, they're Americans
Equating anti-Israel with anti-Jew benefits Israel by getting them the support of American Jews and making criticism of Israel look unreasonable because being Jewish is not something that can be changed.
More tricks, IAC im guessing

>I really didn't question history until I learned of Israel removing "Nakba" from textbooks. History is wrote by the victors
You realize OP that that "proof" you asked for is Illegal in some countries. I noticed you didn't meet your own "proof"

I dont believe the holocaust because i have visited the camps and read too much litterature from actual prisoners to believe such a fairytale.

i hope he does it well. he is a bit too provocative for my taste, but im not american, the mindset is completely different in those regards.

how much do you bet if i google this ill get an explanation on the first link?

nah that isn't good enough either. the gas only causes stains if it is in high concentration for long periods, adn not in a damp atmosphere (cyanide is highly soluble in water so it would not react and form Prussian Blue)

you get the staining in the delousing chambers which were used to delouse clothes, using high gas pressure, with heat, for long periods - twnety times the gas needed to kill human beings, and for many hours, whereas humans oare dead in minutes. so the homicidal gas chambers had low amouts of gas - it is very deadly stuff - for a very short period before they were vented (because the people were dead) adn they were also washed down after the bodies were removed (shit and piss had to be cleaned up so they looked like shower rooms again for the next incoming dupes)

so no blue formed as the chemical/physical conditions were not right.

but there are still detectable traces of the gas in the walls...

so again you need a much better reason to even doubt it happened, never mind say you know it didn't happen.

>He wants to pay reparations to every nigger in America
He wants JEWS to pay reparations to every nigger in America. It's a good plan.

Modern holocaust narratives were mostly unmentioned before the 1970s. I doesn't make sense that one of the largest genocides in human history would have been ignored by the best historians at the time.

Patrick little acts like a fucking idiot. Our movement needs intellectuals, not shock-jocks. He will make a big fuss in the media but accomplish nothing important just like Rockwell before him.

yup
>The document does not list "the total death toll" in the concentration camps. What it shows is the number of surviving identifiable death records from each camp - that is, cases where the Nazis wrote down the full details of the death, including the name of the person killed, and preserved those records so they survived to be captured by the Allies after the war.

actual World Almanac page from 1948

unlike your cropped piece of shit, this has the original headers, including the bit underlined in red - which shows tha tthe data in 1948 they published was 1939 data. so no wonder the figures are the same...

also, brainlet, think for two seconds - how did they have data in 1948? or 42 or 46 when they published the same figures? did they have people in Europe asking people if they were jewish, in 1941 or 43 or 47?

no. the World Almanac is a sports trivia book. It is not an authoritative source. you might as well cite the back of a cornflakes box.

it is you that is using the shopped crap.

Attached: world almanac 1948 uncropped.jpg (1325x1081, 698K)

That's not how it works, guy. You can't say, "Only one religion/ethnicity will pay this tax", he says he's going to use the same amount of funds which currently goes to Israel as aid, but he will pay reparations with it instead. That is still taxpayer money. Bear in mind I don't want to give any money to Israel either, but going from one to another is a pants on head retarded idea that will make our domestic nigger problem that much harder to deal with. All Pat Little's stupid ass has to say is, "I will pull all funding for Israel," without adding the reparations shit, but he won't, because he's an idiot and he doesn't realize he's pissing off people who would actually vote for him otherwise. Niggers aren't going to vote for his cracker ass, see his 1.4% election results for more on that.

Because the claims are ridiculous and they contradict often times.

For instance, one glaring hole I see is that the nazis were cruel, inhuman, yet very efficient and great at science (due to being unbound by our moral dilemmas), yet all of their human experimentation results had to be thrown out, because it was done in such pointlessly cruel ways, that made the results meaningless. There is a story of a little girl having a bone transplant, then being left with a pus oozing wound from the operation for months. If the nazis were trying to learn how to do a bone transplant without killing the patient, wouldn’t they want to keep the patient healthy until they knew the operation was a success? Why would they just throw her in a corner to rot after pointlessly torturing her?

Or the stories of people being frozen to near death, supposedly to see how to help German soldier on the eastern front survive Russian winters, and then being thrown into fucking boiling water. Just to see how long it took them to die? Just to torture them pointlessly? Either the Germans weren’t very efficient/smart, or these stories are at the very least embellished. Jews are known for embellishing things.

>, you can't die by using Diesel exhaust fumes in non airtight spaces, let alone by using pesticide (Zyklon B).

well, to start with, you can. die from diesel exhaust, if you choke the air intake to the engine. the CO level rockets to levels equivalent to petrol exhaust fumes. But that is beside the point, because it is only deniers and non eyewitnesses that say it was a diesel engine that they used. All the eyewitnesses who worked on the engines say they used gasoline. so your theory is based on hearsay evidence, not fact.

secondly, Zyklon B is a pelletised carrier for Hydrogen Cyanide. if you really think that isn't deadly can I recommend you get a can, and open in your basement. please invite all your denier friends around, and livestream it so we can all watch.

it takes twenty times less gas to kill human bings than it takes to kill lice. it takes a few minutes exposure to kill people, it takes hour to kill lice. you need to learn something about it. you can read the whole manual over at Faurisson's blog site (and see how he goes apeshit over the idea it is explosive, even though the manual says it is not explosive at normal levels for lice killing, and so definitely not explosive at the twenty time less level needed for murder) here is the first page though - pic related. spot the bit saying it kills people...

so again, you need a far better reason to doubt, and cannot say you know it did not happen, on those grounds.

Attached: NI-9912 ENG-page-001 from Faurisson instructions for zyklonb.jpg (1132x1600, 234K)

>specifically talks about ending any funding for Israel/making it illegal to hold office with duel citizenship
>Zionist

I wonder how you come to this conclusion. If you’re saying he is controlled opposition, who gives a shit. He’ll be replaced when he grows weak.

>Here's the Red Cross's count of Jew deaths in Nazi Germany.

no they are not. and the Red cross get annoyed by that lie. pic related
>None were genocided and they were in the camps.
no the red cross were not in the camps. they never inspected Auschwitz Sobibor, Chelmno, Treblinka or any of the other major camps for jews - they are not covered by the Geneva Convention.

>Also, the Nazi's communications were being decrypted by the Allies.
>No Jew murders were reported.

Hofle telegram?

>The head of the eavesdropping operation said the shower deaths were a "grotesque lie". Cavendish.
yeah, so what? he said that before the war ended, and was a known anti jewish prick.

By the newfags, you are arguing with SirAaronRichards from reddit & /his/ who likes to shill for the holohoax by samefagging with a french proxy and replying to his own posts with a meme flag. Here is a picture of the faggot and some links:

>imgur
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

>twitter
twitter.com/siraaronrichard/status/1012045267439378432

4 hour long movie that proves the holohoax never happened by using jewish and Nuremberg sources to prove their claims that are accepted as fact are physically impossible - youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1522707488[Embed]

Short video that proves zyklon b is not lethal at a higher dosage and longer exposure than what is accepted as fact by jewish historians and the Nuremberg trial. - hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM

Proving the holohoax never happened is too easy.

>Modern holocaust narratives were mostly unmentioned before the 1970s. I doesn't make sense that one of the largest genocides in human history would have been ignored by the best historians at the time.

not true. There were major histories being written in the 1960's

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.Kike shills like to lie and say the Germans mass executed jews by having massive pyre fires to dispose of the bodies, in my above post I proved this is physically impossibly and that the Germans didn’t have the logistics nor space required to store hundreds of millions of pounds of wood.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument?

No there isn't.

ive never met a nazi
i have however encountered jewish lies

I already know what you're going to say in regards to this post because you won't read the last bit:
"Kike shills like to lie and say the Germans mass executed jews by having massive pyre fires to dispose of the bodies, in my above post I proved this is physically impossible and that the Germans didn’t have the logistics nor space required to store hundreds of millions of pounds of wood."

For like the 534th time you've been blow the fuck out and proven wrong, fucking kill yourself you worthless worm.

He's a good man, will do great things. Should be supported by those of us who can't afford to out themselves in public atm

>Either the Germans weren’t very efficient/smart,
what makes you think they were super smart adn super efficient?

not only did they pursue stupid mega weapons, waste resources on ridiculous ego trips, split their command structure into inefficient overlapping multiple agencies all doing the same thing, and run a war that they lost far faster than they might have had they actually ahd some decent commanders given opportunity to win it, but also they had nutters who believed in a hollow earth and some sort of divine right adn historical inevitable manifestation of them as the greatest beings ever.

Why would you assume that Mengele and his crew were top notch medical research scientists?

yes eyewitnesses often conflict with each other, adn themselves - which is why you have to shuffle through the lot to find what is corroborated by other documents, photos, maps, diaries, plans, the archaeology, the credible testimony of experts. that does not mean that because one senile old fart says jews were eaten by bears (he doesn't even say he saw this just heard about it) that it actually happened. or that it didn't happen. or that not a single jew was ever maltreated in Nazi hands.

Yes, Pat is /ourguy/. He needs to completely distance himself from half these e-celebs like Spencer though.

And pic related.

Attached: 1513124816965.jpg (770x441, 31K)

And FYI this sperging French-flag kike has been on these Holocaust kicks. His usual MO is to make a thread with somw strawmen for the fiest few posts, then he goes turbo-autist arguinf against them and anyone who chimes in. All kikes are going to burn.

Attached: 1513124708109.jpg (795x868, 254K)

its funny how holocaust denier get btfo every time somebody who know what he's talking about come in their threads

ah it is the paranoid Burger again.
Nope I am still not him. Nor am I V. But I have sort of met Richards in a discussion on here once before Christmas last year.

He told me he got fed up arguing here because you are all such obvious trolls, and unashamed liars. he only drops in every few months now. I told him I appreciated his blog - there is a lot of well researched stuff there, but I thought his tomene was offputting. he is too snarky and sarcastic and just rude, so I don't use his stuff much.

(I know it isn't cool to confess this, but I don't know how to use a proxy, otherwise I would have an Ireland or UK flag, not a french one...)

four hour long pices of shit, that proves nothing

and then a fake video that pretends to use zyklon B

yeah those are just fantastic resources you have there. how about some actual chemistry or well documented evidence?

If we knew it was really zyklon b, and the conditions in the gas chambers were replicated, you might have something.

but they are not

we have no guarantee that the substance is Zyklon B

the room is not well sealed - if it was the people would suffer within minutes in the small space. the granules are placed on a cold surface, well below the level of the people breathing.

Why is the “doctor” wearing a gas mask, if it is so harmless? the door isn't even closed?

where does he get the “72 times the amount used at Auschwitz” figure? source?

Is the temperature in the gas chambers at Auschwitz known for when they were in use (not the outside temperature, after all they were in a heated building indoors.) Fun fact they had heaters for the room which some people insist was just a morgue. heaters for a morgue...) so this low temperature trial is not replicating the actual conditions (one of the things that the germans knew was an important factor)

is the door airtight? I see no seals?

did they really stay in an hour? How do we know?

Were they with the gas pellets – this is not shown, just them going into the hut.

blood pressure check by the "doctor" was holding her finger on the man's arm?

I see nothing to convince me that this test was real, or that it replicated the conditions in the gas chambers.
Fake

Attached: zyklon b without warning odor.jpg (333x400, 30K)

>talking about yourself
Deny it all you want faggot, doesn't help I already proved the holohoax never happened.

You really hate objective evidence. Get fucked faggot you can't deny physics.

Few holocaust deniers deny that Jews were mistreated. Most just say the story is VERY embellished.

Most say there was no deliberate killing of Jews, if there were, why would they ship them to camps to be gassed, instead of just shooting them? If ammo was in issue, why not just stab them or literally anything else. If they wanted to end European Jewry through murder, they did a pretty shit job of it.

You will dispute this by saying they used the Jews as slave labor. Then why have the gas chambers at all? Wouldn’t it be better to have more slaves? Especially if you’re not worried about them dying of starvation, that’s slaves you don’t even have to feed. Why go through the trouble of gas chambers, if you could literally just... not feed them?

Isn’t it much more likely that Jews died in droves in the camps because everyone was starving in Germany, and what little food they had went to the soldiers and Germans? Not the prisoners they intended to deport or kill?

No one thinks the Jews were treated nicely, or that the nazis weren’t anti-semites. We just don’t believe that he intended to kill them all, in fact it’s historical fact that hitler wanted them all deported to Israel, and only resorted to the camps because deportation was too costly.

>"holocaust denier"
Not really accurate to call someone telling the truth about a lie a "denier".
I prefer the term Holocaust myth buster.

Nobody here is on the fence. We Goy and your Jew shills alike all know it is a lie and Jews commit all the genocides.

Here's an educational video.
faceberg
.com/632665553575045/videos/1037119163129680/

Attached: jew.gif (200x234, 53K)

The interview with the pest controller.
"zyklon b is a liquid" no it isn't. it is a pelletised calcium sulphate crystal matrix soaked in Hydrogen cyanide liquid. Zyklon B is the trade name for those pellets.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/zyklonb/

Hydrogen cyanide is a volatile liquid that easily passes into gas once the air passed 17 degrees, and will slowly vapourise at temperatures down to minus 5 degrees

it does not have to reach boiling point to vapourise (ever seen a puddle vanish on a hot day? but it does not boil, or come close to 100 degrees - how does that work? magic? No. Physics)

So even if the pellets are real, they carefully set it up so that the room is cold, the pellets are on a cold surface, and they have no heating . And only a couple of blokes, not a good sized crowd packed in, so the air never warms in the hut with the exposed sides. And the room is not airtight - if it was in that volume the boys would have fainted from lack of air in an hour. Ever been trapped in a lift with a small crowd for ten minutes? – it gets hot and hard to breathe quite fast.

The claim about 26 degrees and six hours is unfounded it requires many variables the bug man is not aware of. The pest controller says confidently how long it would take "for enough gas to be given off" at various temperatures - how can he do that, without knowing how large an amount of Zyklon B pellets is being used, and how large the room is? It might take that for a handful of pellets in a small room, or a large room, or is he talking about for a bucketload of pellets in a tiny room or a huge room? His answer is nonsense - he has no idea of the volume or the quantity.

your video is junk
see phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/

the real chemistry, not some fumigation man.

also pic related - see the heating and ventilation system for the gas chamber...

Attached: crema blueprint.jpg (1600x1032, 515K)

Your corpse cellar blueprints say "leichenkeller".

It means corpse cellar. Typhus bodies were held in these basements to keep cool.

No gassing.
No Zyklon on the walls.

yes there were. Raul Hilberg’s The Destruction of the European Jews was published in 1960-1.

still a major work, which he revised for the next fifty years.

you should read some history and stop believing Jow Forums memes

>being this retarded
>making shit up
>doesn't realize they don't claim it's a liquid and that they use zyklon b crystals because he didn't watch the video
Lol literally BTFO of yourself I don't even need to do anything. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. I love watching you struggle and make shit up after I prove you wrong every time I run into you.

You can pilpul and earn your sheckel-per-word checks, but it doesn't change anything. The Goyim Know. And as the natural order of things, first the 20-somethings, then the 30-somethings, and even the young teens are finally hearing what the "woke" boomers tried to tell us. Your presence here shows that your kike boss's kike boss is sweating bullets and trying to prevent anuda shoah. When we pull support, the Muslims will invade your sweet, little, stolen country. And your grandmothers will be raped to death.

I suggest you find Jesus Christ.

>a book
Sorry I already used jewish and nuremburg sources and data to prove the holohoax never happened.

>based Patrick Little when?

Attached: 1501912081932.jpg (924x960, 68K)

Seriously how do we meme Patrick Little into the presidency as we did with Trump. Imagine if he was elected, what would jews even do? Coukld pic related be the future for Jewish children everywhere?

Attached: caligulae crucis.jpg (584x310, 36K)

You have posted this stale pasta before.

I have pointed out the problems in it before.

shall we do it again?

no one claiims 6 million were gassed adn cremated. millions died in shooting, of starvation, disease, and deliberate cruel treatment. Not all were killed by Nazis - the locals helped in many places, in Romania they killed 250,000 without german help.

In Auschwitz they had 5 crematoria, with 52 oven openings (muffles). so your numbers are wrong. Although not all those ovens were in use all the time, and some were decommissioned. But still, your figures are wrong.

Yes it does take about an hour for a body to be reduced to ash. But when a third of your bodies are children, adn many are small and ill fed peasants, it takes less time for their bodies. and you can fit more than one in an oven. they had big ovens, designed for it.

and you are suggesting they killed only 15 a time, waited until they are burned until they are fine ash, then killed the next fifteen and burned them

instead of what they actually did in killing a thousand or so at a time (so you don't have to add on teh 20 minutes each time) and then they could trow another body in every half hour, as the first bodies were burned down to bone, and there was plenty of room for new corpse on top. you don't have to wait until the first one is dust.

oh yes, and one hour twenty minutes is not 1.2 hours. so not only are your numbers wrong, your math is shit.

and in any case, the SS say they could do it. they said in a report to Himmler, that they could burn 4756 bodies a day. which is over a million a year. and they only did a bit over a million in three years. so that is quite sufficient capacity really.

now do you want us to believe them, or take your shit math and made up numbers as some new revelation? because I go with the SS on this one. pic related

Attached: original 4756 a day.jpg (450x615, 145K)

>proven wrong,
when? please clarify which post you are referring to?

The Holocaust Was a Lie... this is true, but I'd like to show the Operatives a better angle. Most Americans still believe the Holocaust happened due to programming which began before any of us were born. Saying to these people
>the holocaust was a lie!
Is often ill-received. So here's the work-around to break them of cognitive dissonance:

The Holocaust was NOT a lie, but genocide was not carried out by Hitler but the Zionists who used the death of Jews, carried out by the Allied Force's bombing raids, as an excuse to cry persecution. This evil plot gave the Zionists an excuse to create Israel. The real Holocaust done by Jews to Jews for political gain.

This explanation does five things:

>breaks cognitive dissonance
>expels the myth of Hitler's Holocaust
>places the blame rightfully on the Zionists
>exposes how Zionists sacrifice their own people for political game
>reveals the connection between Zionism and Anti-Semitism

As a bonus, this strategy maintains the fact that Holocaust was a lie and Israel is an illegitimate State.

Attached: Patrick-Little-pol.jpg (1916x8493, 2.28M)

pic unsourced adn meaningless

who said these things? when?

>playing dumb
End your pathetic existence. I'll say it again, I proved you wrong using jewish and nuremburg sources that prove the holocaust was physically impossible.

Eli Wiesel claimed Nazis would use babies for machine gun target practice. A baby weighs about as much as a shotput and the world record for shotput in 1936 was 17 meters. Any soldier throwing a baby would be in the line of fire.

Eli Wiesel is an obvious liar and Patrick Little is /ourguy and a brave motherfucker.

FYI this is the most retarded infographic ever made.

because of course the nazis only buried people in sports stadia with tiered seating adn sports fields and hot dogs stands and wide aisles.

really? you think this is in any way a realistic comparison?

and haven't you heard that the site has been surveyed by GPR adn they found huge mass graves, 27 meters long by 15 wide 3 to 5 meters deep? easily big enough to take the ash, which is in them, and has been sampled.

just google "treblinka gold rush" and think about it for two seconds.

Attached: treblinka and cremations.png (1500x2702, 1.81M)