NPC Thread

Do people actually believe theirs such things as NPCs or is this all just one big meme?

I see people actually talking about how theirs NPCs and honestly it’s fucking weird. I understand the whole concept of it already.

Attached: 2603E430-CDB9-44F9-8CC8-7FE780CE2E88.jpg (2400x2371, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nRdNNdA19fI
youtu.be/VqVZv1YBxQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is also NOT a JoanGate thread
>image file names are based on wether you post from a computer or iPhone

they're real and they're getting hanged on the day of the rope first

HOw many of these fucking threads do you faggots need at a time?

Fuck off to with this faggotry.

>adding npc to my filters, it's so fucking bad.

>Some narscisist people intitled with "muh i am the only thinker" just 'cause a kike push this ideology in a meme news page.

fuck off npc

x isn’t as good as pol when it comes to numbers

i see them everywhere
its like there just there to interact when needed or just to get in the way
lifeless and devoid of souls

Attached: 20180425_074352.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

How much for all this vendor trash?

t. NPC

Attached: 1517809999335.jpg (272x204, 23K)

take your meds and go back to /v/
or /x/

if you have to ask you don't want to know

It’s hard to say, OP. It might have started as a meme and forged with the matrix to become real. Hard to understand the links between memes and reality, which create which. But we know they interact somehow.

youtu.be/nRdNNdA19fI

"Trivium" "Quadrivium"

look it up

Attached: 167.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

It's interesting to think about but also seems like another way for people to jerk themselves off over something that doesn't mean as much as you'd like to think it does. I could see some dumbfuck say "dude, I might have failed all my classes and not have a job, but I have an inner monologue so that means I'm actually enlightened and a special person" to justify his failures and still cling to the idea he's actually intelligent.

It could be a real phenomenon, but who knows how impactful it really is? How many studies have been done on this topic?

I believed it long ago, and now the memes are backing up my beliefs.

I would love to see more scientific studies about it.

>t. illiterate brainlet who can't into metaphors

heed my warning. Do not Under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES summon Kek.

Can someone answer this.

Is the inner voice basically your speaking voice but just inside your head? Or is it a voice that talks to you witout control. I control the voice and its thoughts I say are my own. And if thats the case, then i think its stupid to think a majority of people dont have it. They either have it and dont use it, i find it hard to believe not be able to have words in your head.

what the fuck are you on about?
Non-Playable Characters?

Attached: ninel_conde.jpg (1024x1024, 137K)

Havent been on pol in a while, someone redpill me on this please

Only retards think it matters. Einstein didn’t have a fucking inner voice.

>theirs
I've never seen anyone make that typo before so I'm sure you did it intentionally to bait for grammar nazi (you)s

It’s my voice, speaking voice, I can control it. When I read, it’s there, a sentence or a book. When I’m thinking, it’s there.

It's fascinating to see how quick this idea took off

same for me. Is this NPC thing people claiming that people just cant use their mind to talk? If we share the world with people like that, how do they even write? Do they write using their voice outloud

dr tom campbell
youtu.be/VqVZv1YBxQE

NPCs are people to keep us humans in line, basically humans who can’t think. They’re just there. It’s hard to explain, really. But lurk enough and you’ll find an explanation. Sort of like “They Live” the movie

You have 2 modes.
The basic mode in which you can hear your own thoughts and your inner voice.
The thinking/concentrated mode in which your inner voice is basically expelled to not cause any distractions and all of your sense are sharpened to the maximum.

Jow Forums is learning what Goyim means but they don't fully understand it yet because if they did they'd realize many of them are still Goyim.

Attached: talmud.jpg (700x525, 50K)