BREAKING: WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE

Breaking now, yet another commercial flight with over 100 sick passengers.

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_summary&edis_id=EH-20180907-64557-USA

All of these other incidents have happened within the past 3 days:

Spain TO England 9/4/18 - sickness bug
foxnews.com/travel/2018/09/04/sickness-bug-gets-jet2-passengers-violently-ill-on-flight-from-spain-to-england.html

>Oran, Algeria TO France 9/5/18 - cholera
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/727784/asl-airlines-france-cholera-evacuation-perpignan-oran-algeria-contagious-boeing-737

>Dubai TO New York 9/5/18 - flu
usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/todayinthesky/2018/09/05/quarantined-emirates-380-arrives-new-york-100-ill-passengers/1200607002/

>Paris, France TO Philidelphia 9/6/18 - flu
>Munich, Germany TO Philidelphia 9/6/18 - flu
foxnews.com/travel/2018/09/06/2-american-airlines-planes-land-at-philadelphia-international-airport-carrying-multiple-passengers-experiencing-flu-like-symptoms.html

>Spain TO England 9/4/18 - sickness bug
foxnews.com/travel/2018/09/04/sickness-bug-gets-jet2-passengers-violently-ill-on-flight-from-spain-to-england.html

>Oran, Algeria TO France 9/5/18 - cholera
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/727784/asl-airlines-france-cholera-evacuation-perpignan-oran-algeria-contagious-boeing-737

>Dubai TO New York 9/5/18 - flu
usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/todayinthesky/2018/09/05/quarantined-emirates-380-arrives-new-york-100-ill-passengers/1200607002/

>Paris, France TO Philidelphia 9/6/18 - flu
>Munich, Germany TO Philidelphia 9/6/18 - flu
foxnews.com/travel/2018/09/06/2-american-airlines-planes-land-at-philadelphia-international-airport-carrying-multiple-passengers-experiencing-flu-like-symptoms.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-125602_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 857K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-124859_Chrome.jpg (810x5328, 611K)

pointless self bump

This is more than just coincidence. bamp

Twice is coincidence, thrice or more is conspiracy.

Yep. This is some serious fuckery. Bump.

Bump in the hope that niggers are more vulnerable to this disease

>tfw when laughing at these threads until I see PA is effected
I take it back, Jow Forums please help. SAVE ME Jow Forums

Even if it is just the natural spread of disease, this many incidents on flights is so few days, I think, would alarm epidemiologists.

SHUT IT DOWN! TEL AVIV AIRPORT CLOSED INDEFINITELY!

Attached: radio.jpg (408x632, 32K)

dammit i have a flight on sunday
what do i do lads??

Attached: 26D8021D-A227-43DC-925C-E4EDD5BA8CA1.png (646x595, 304K)

As far as I can tell, this is where the recent outbreaks originated from a few days ago.

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-173520_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 777K)

CDC needs to issue a fucking statement. Sounds like a fucking FLU pandemic is heading our way.

Attached: fuck.jpg (351x359, 41K)

Deep state plans have been severely hampered by issues with spy satellites that were running communications for them. Some plans however don't require a whole lot of communication. Release the bio weapon in this location is the whole plan. Compare that to something like Parkland. It's a lot harder to try and coordinate a school shooting where you need your agents in the law enforcement handling things in real time covering for your killers and removing evidence and whatnot.

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-173530_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 715K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-173553_Chrome.jpg (810x5920, 795K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-174207_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 753K)

Another one?

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-174131_Chrome.jpg (810x6234, 835K)

wow! so which washed up rapper was on this plane??

Attached: neat.jpg (465x377, 30K)

This is nbd guys, some people are sick, some people are flying, some people are sick and flying, it happens every day, don't worry about it, I'm not.
Now if you'll excuse me I have a nice long nap to attend to. Good. Night.

I won't worry until Madagascar closes its ports.

It appears that way.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NOT YET
I WAS GOING TO MOVE OFF LONG ISLAND SOON

NOW IM GOING TO DIE OF EBOLA AIDS BEFORE I GET OFF JEW ISLAND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1502529550274.jpg (655x509, 70K)

I live in Toms River. What the fuck do I do?

who /locked and load/
got 2 assault rifles and am expecting a new handgun next week, hopefully society will still be functioning by then.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

This.

Litteraly mussies bringing disease from shitstan

Heheh so close to me user

Move the fuck out

all of this because french people don't wash their ass

stack that ammo user

i would say im not going anywhere this weekend .. but you all already knew that

Attached: 1517375283145.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

See the lake between Allentown and Edison?
Best Jersey

Hey Jow Forums my parents are visiting Crete next week, should I be worried?

Nah, the real one to worry about is Greenland

Bumping for OP's continued effort to inform us of the current happenings ty

I think you're looking for this.

Attached: 98687791-5037-4CBE-A2A9-2B010320AD7F.png (500x889, 94K)

2012 portal. They covered that as well, where are you getting your information.?

thanks

I have to administer some exams tomorrow morning, but otherwise, methinks I'm going to avoid public spaces for a few weeks.

Of all the ways this world can go to shit, plauge is my least favorite outcome.
I rather have Yellowstone blow or zombies. Anything but dying in a bed or FEMA camp shitting myself.

Guys winter is approaching aka flu season
This is bad timing

The news last night let it slip that all the sick passengers where coming back from hajj in Mecca and a particularly virulent strain of flu was circulating there.

spanish flu 2: electric boogaloo: the frenchening

Source or rumor?

Goat shit on dick will cause such a thing

I wonder if we could get away with a travel ban on anyone who has ever visited Mecca. Someone suggest it to Stephen Miller.

I've been strengthening my immune system for years. Hope this gets most people.

Likely a contamination in the food.

Airliners mainly source from the same company for their in-flight meals.

>one unlikely thing happening is 1 in a thousand
>two unlikely things happening is 1 in ten thousand
>therefore two unlikely things happening is a conspiracy
... No, it's just unlikely.

Is that Budd Lake?

Nothingburger. Stuff like this happens all the time. Right wing outlets are only talking about it to distract from Kavanazi being btfo.

Round valley reservoir.
Massive trout!

meet me somewhere

Today, Obama said in his speech that walls wont protect you from disease. Gave me chills.

Huh. How have I never heard of that? I'll keep that in mind next time I'm in Jersey.

From what im reading it says its cholera which isnt even that serious

So glad my babushka was not on any of those flights

If you ever come to PA, stay out of the Poconos. We are full to the fucking brim. Git.

there are a lot of flights every day
what is the normal rate of quarantine?

get ready

Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

Attached: 1525810068399.png (338x419, 152K)

It's the frequency that is alarming right now. This is a highly unusual number of affected flights in such a short timespan. Hopefully nothing more virulent is to follow.

Tell that to my Oregon Trail playthroughs.

Except heโ€™s not and will be confirmed soon. You are an idiot for buying into the irrelivent nigger grandstanding.

Why are they all from muslim countries to non-muslim countries?
Yes, including par*s and m*nich.
I smell a plot. And probably a jew behind it.

I fucking hate these glow in the dark faggots
>oh noes
>we're almost caught
>welp
>time to germ warfare
FUCK YOU ASSHOLES

The annual prayer circle around the big black box with the rock in it that they all go to just happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if that faggot had a hand in it. I had to walk by his monkey face on the television at work and I thought it was 2015 again. Can't we just assassinate this ass licking fagwad with super-AIDS or something?

> (OP)
>Nothingburger. Stuff like this happens all the time.
Post ONE fucking story where more than one plane has been affected by an illness in a three day period. ONE. Go all the way back to the wright brother days.
We'll wait. And kavenaugh btfo?
How, hes got the job, all the protesters are doing is showing how easily they will sell their souls and what huge crybabies they are. Its only making him look better.

Lmao nice try cia. For real though im like 25 mins away from there

Well, that would be a perfect place for a global flu/other pandemic to begin.

Attached: D35E7AC3-2DD5-49B0-8E0D-10A8CFE25BDB.png (736x733, 545K)

Praise the ๐“†

Attached: 1536160472574.gif (175x175, 54K)

The FLU doesn't make you sick in 6 hours user.

If shit goes down bring ammo and supplies and any jersey anons can all meet up in the chatsworth vacinity. Bigger the team bbigger tje chance of survival

nor cholera

>having your Bluetooth on

The airport HVAC systems were spiked with Legionella. Screenshot this.

did he really say that?
what a fucking retard. does he think bacteria and viruses just magically float through walls or something?

Do we have confirmed reports of any dead mudslimes yet?

It's Bill Burrs plan for culling the population but it's using planes instead of cruise ships

>I think, would alarm epidemiologists
Epidemiologists here, I've taken my children out of school for the month and am currently loading the van with the wife to drive to my in-laws cottage that is 200 miles from the nearest major city.

Everyone at my work is doing the same, and we've been instructed not to tell anyone about this, not even our extended family.

>The FLU doesn't make you sick in 6 hours user.
What does? The other passengers should of been sick by now if incubation period is under six hours... I don't understand, unless the people on the plane had been incubating for a period of time before getting on the plane?

What they told form local source, is the plane originated from algeria, where ppl came from meca before, coridors talk is there was an infection in meca, and is spreading, as ppl came back from pelgrinage.

If true and an outbreak occured during pelgrinage, this is huge, as only non tier world countries take that kind of precotions, this mean potential infected are comming home in all over tier world countries, spreading the illness.

We only see the tip of the iceberg here.

Need it to connect to my tablet.

Larpers gonna larp

post proof and I'll reward thee

Bring lots of toilet paper.

Elites are releasing their bio weapons as s threat , Trump has removed all power from them and this is their last attempt to fight back.

Attached: 1532177811362.jpg (782x782, 71K)

Are you me?

If they got infected with it IN Mecca then in incubated in them until it was triggered by something like changing air pressure or motion detection in the ear bones maybe?

Well, hopefully whatever is spreading is a weak strain of whatever virus it turns out to be.

Attached: 1536160566012.png (768x757, 163K)

Look it up! Some areas 200 ft deep. Many deaths there. Jacques cleasuea son took a sub down.most of nj state records for fish from there.

Not even your uncle who works at Nintendo?
For shame, man, for shame.

Too bad about that travel ban from muslim countries.

With niggers and spics. Third world

I will actually. I get to Jersey every few months.