Pope Francis Scandal

Will he resign.......?

Attached: POPE FRANCIS.jpg (2964x1967, 834K)

Attached: cf009028.jpg (640x305, 64K)

>the snakes tongue is jesus

Attached: 4117587863_2cddf6d397_b.jpg (1024x684, 299K)

No.

I hope the Vatican resings...

/thread

molest me once, shame on you

the scandal is not going away. He has to address it.

I know he has to do it. But can you expect anything good from him? I hate thinking that i'm in some kind of communion with him...

Honestly sedevacantism is looking like a more and more reasonable position recently, because the Church is becoming an embarrassment and seems to have lost its soul since Vatican II

Lazy as fuck, quick rundown?

Quick rundown? I haven't been paying attention

(22:9) so that they may lead people astray from Allah's Way. Such a one shall incur disgrace in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection, We will make him taste the torment of the Fire,

Cardinal McCarrick was found to be credibly accused of being a molester. He resigned.
Pennsylvania report has 300 priests who abused over 1000 kids for over 70 years.
Apostolic Nuncio Vigano has a report which alleges that even pope Francis knew about McCarrick and was trying to cover it up.

shit hit the fan with the whistle blowing of large amounts of covered up sex abuse cases

That is pretty crazy, I doubt he will resign though just doesn't seem likely

Gay pope and pedo protector. hope he dies in his sleep

Attached: 1579513245664.jpg (511x346, 42K)

ma da normalno da neće. previše se uživio u ultramontanizam. paše mu.

If this pope resigned and a traditional Catholic took his place the white race would be saved instantly and there would be no blood shed.

mollest me once, shame on you

not on his will but they will force him to

Let me guess, he covered for pedos.
Idk why people are still catholic.

>Marxists
>Resign
Gee I wonder...

Attached: 1506179932247.jpg (501x418, 21K)