This might've come up a few times -- Anybody have a problem with Jone's permanent suspension from Twitter?

This might've come up a few times -- Anybody have a problem with Jone's permanent suspension from Twitter?

Attached: 3500.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fW9rgQk6GB8
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/two-ohio-cities-illustrate-growing-divide-between-old-new-economy-n904766
youtube.com/watch?v=wuC2tdSPMVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah twitter is gonna be seized by the government. GG.

Jack is gonna die in Guantanamo Bay.

Even if he's a mossad agent or worse he shouldn't be banned from Twitter just for roasting a CNN reporter. The best antidote for crazy people is to give them a chance to try to explain themselves.

twitter allowed mossad to harvest data from twitter. jack is gonna die in guantanamo bay.

Attached: 1533545840258.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

Yup, its total fucking bullshit. Hit job.

It only starts with him. We are next to be banned for our thought crimes.

he still has Jow Forums. he's still an extremely entertaining guy. Twitter is smalltime.

You guys are fucking crazy. No one is banning conservatives off of social media. You need to adjust your tinfoil caps.

its hilarious when libertarians get karma.
you fags worship businesses then get buttfucked by them hahah.

Yeah but vice versa.

Twitter is gonna be seized by the federal government.

>seized by the federal government.
that's what dems want. They're banning jones to push for gov't regulation.
Trump hasn't acted because he thinks it's better if s0i valley is sued when they violate free speech.

Wrong. Dems don't want that. Dems don't want to make tech companies show their algorithms they want to protect tech companies. Too bad! So sad! Tech CEOs are fucked and antitrust is gonna hit them hard.

OHHHHH you mean THAT Jack. I assumed everyone was talking about the decoy Jack. Nice job you got me, probably got them too. Keep up the good work.

Yeah Jack Dorsey. Nose ring, overdosing on xanax, looked totally disheveled.

>antitrust
What's Trump waiting for then?

Oh. All these companies will be taken down with the Mueller investigation since he's subpeonad them all a year ago.

the only guy alex jones providing 100% truth over the last 3 years of media lies. this is a shitty decision jack. its vein vindictive petty and ill conceived by your now exposed faulty personality of weak minded authoritarianism.

No fucks given until the senate does a law to protect everyone free speech, otherwise fuck the snakeoil salesman.

Attached: seroquel_abuse_addiction.png (430x238, 68K)

>Anybody have a problem with Jone's permanent suspension from Twitter?

Of course its a problem.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brotha

Attached: alex jones nike.png (443x574, 162K)

yes, it's censorship

>Of course its a problem.
How so?

Subpoena is meaningless. The midterms are coming up and if Republicans voices are banned, the house is up for grabs. Again, what's Trump waiting for with anti-trust?

Nope. They are a private entity and should be able to do decide who they work with. People who are upset about this are no better than liberals who yell BAKE THE CAKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=fW9rgQk6GB8
watch the documentary chicken hawks, it is about nambla, there is a guy in there that look like alex jones fathers

>subpeona is meaningless
>A FUCKING LEAF
you know nothing.

they won't stop
next is bitchute
then the infowar host will have bitch fit meltdown as the pressure is applied
soon nothing will be nothing but left
republicunts will whine a little then go away
the ocassional repub congresscritter will get "accidentally banned" at important times for a bit... but they'll make sure they get back on

Banning right wing people systematically before the mid terms in order to help the dems is a problem.

Try answering the question, nigger

>Alex Jones
Why should anyone care about this nutjob? Good riddance.

They's actually not private entities, you mook.
They are Public Private Partnerships...

Attached: 28055838_2055715007789153_841147134492624632_n.jpg (600x444, 30K)

>Banning right wing people systematically before the mid terms in order to help the dems is a problem.
As far as I understand it, the suspension had nothing to do with AJ's politics.

WRONG. They do not receive any public funds. And were initially financed by private VC firms.

>Jack said the ban has nothing to do with his politics so it must be true
People like you are why our country has gone down the shitter

It sucks because it legitimizes him and the nuts that took him seriously are more emboldened now. He's not a patriot he's a conman.

Feel free to expand.

These tech companies are committing treason and the CEOs should be ARRESTED.

If they're colluding with government officials or receiving special government protection for being "politically neutral", they are not private companies.

What do you want me to expand on? Alex Jones was banned because he confronted Oliver Darcy, Rubio and other fags on capitol hill officially but they have been looking for reasons to ban him anyway.

No one should be banned on any of these platforms under any circumstances. If someone posts something illegal, we have law enforcement for that.

If you let these cucks in Sillicon Valley decide what is and isnt harassment, hate speech, racism, etc and ban people along those arbitrary lines it just amounts to banning people you disagree with in practice and it will every time no matter who is in charge.

>These tech companies are committing treason and the CEOs should be ARRESTED
Please to explain the treason part.

God I hate the government. This isn't relevant at all to the thread, but it is. Dayton vs Columbus is every state capital vs old cities in the Midwest. vsnbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/two-ohio-cities-illustrate-growing-divide-between-old-new-economy-n904766

>If you let these cucks in Sillicon Valley decide what is and isnt harassment, hate speech, racism, etc and ban people along those arbitrary lines it just amounts to banning people you disagree with in practice and it will every time no matter who is in charge.
Have a nice day.

>Have a nice day.
Not an argument

You are retardes as fuck, he didn't break the terms of service he got banned becausw lefties are bitchboys and dont want conservatives on the loose. Watch verifiedhate getting banned to without breaking any twitter rule while antifa groups and that twitter acc that only points at conservatives saying they are nazis and racists, you must be fucking retarded.

Here's an argument -- Fuck off, head full of fuck.

If these companies are actually banning "conservatives" then the free market solution is for you alt-right faggots to build your own services.

Or is it that rural and suburban retards are too fucking stupid to do that? It's not a surprise that most most of Silicon Valley and and academia hate people like Jones. It's because they actually have the capacity to think about things critically.

Normally I would agree but then they forced Trump not to block people because it violates there free speech. Can't have it both ways

>Here's an argument -- Fuck off, head full of fuck.
Why are you mad? Tell me why im wrong.

SOme shit alex has said is pretty fucking funny but in the grand scheme it is fucked up what they have done to him and I don't agree with it. That being said I don't think he's gonna get back on any of the platforms he's been banned from.

Alex is bigger than tv and therefore bigger than toddler texting.
He can start his own.
Then again he can use his second amendment rights to educate the censors about his first amendment rights.

He's on free, over the air tv in Japan. He's a boss.

Gibs us 100 billion to create an even level playing field, libfag, or does your “fairness” only exist on party lines?

Then why did these companies bitch about net neutrality ?

Alex made a huge balls to the walls gamble, in order to expose censorship, after what he saw happened to the Alt Right. it's very admirable, and I think that in time, his efforts will prove fruitful. God bless him

Like how the op-ed is B.S because it's an anonymous source but Qanon is legit?

>Alex Jones was banned because he confronted Oliver Darcy, Rubio and other fags on capitol hill officially but they have been looking for reasons to ban him anyway.
Because this is not why AJ got suspended.

Jack kept calling Twitter a public forum in the Senate hearing. Therefore if it's a public forum what they did is illegal, especially since it was over something that didn't happen on their forum.

>Because this is not why AJ got suspended.
You cant speak to why AJ got suspended because you don't know, and neither do I. We know what Twitter says publicly, but thats completely different than the truth.

they own the Senate

Free speech is only protected against GOVERNMENT actions by the constitution. There might be grounds for antitrust claims based on the companies seeming uniform in their political and sociological collusion.

This.

If this can be proven in a court of law.

If it wasnt one thing it would be another. That and the companies never made crystal clear what would trigger moderator activity.

I think Alex Jones has a case to sue them.

he used twitter to stream himself bullying and harassing people in public. he clearly learned nothing from losing his youtube and facebook, he deserves what he's getting.

trip test

test

>boo hoo Alex Jones is a big meanie he bullied little Marco! He needs to be completely silenced so he cant hurt anyone else's feelings!!!

Fuck off faggot

test5

None of those companies got 100 billion to start. Twitter didn't even exist just 12 years ago.

geds

Holy shit, you guys are still allowed on Twitter? I thought this is where people come when Twitter deems them unfit for society...

yes I gave him 20 dollars when I found out the other night. Fuck that little bitch boy and fuck his fucking jewish masters

youtube.com/watch?v=wuC2tdSPMVg

CAPTCHA google is telling me i'm crossing a line. Fuck you google.

How long until MasterCard and VISA threaten to withdraw support for the payment processor he uses? How long until they target his hosting, domain registrar and content delivery network?

I have a problem with the existence of Twitter.

Shut it down.

>Alex Jones was banned because he confronted Oliver Darcy, Rubio and other fags on capitol hill officially but they have been looking for reasons to ban him anyway.
Journalists getting up in people’s faces is a-ok. Alex Jones doesn’t have a license for to do that.

There are people seriously calling his 'confrontation’ with Jack Dorsey harassment despite him doing exactly what all the journalists around him were doing.