Do buddhism turn you inevitably into a cuck?

I'm really into buddhism, but as far as I go, it really seems incompatible with my NS ideas.

Attached: 1536013371066.png (736x480, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBdpuZGiYXA
youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion
What exactly is "incompatible" according to you OP

You tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBdpuZGiYXA

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Most right wingers transition into broader Aryan religion, of which Buddhism is definetly one aspect of.

It's against Buddhist morality to have sexual relations with someone who's in a relationship with somebody else. So it would certainly be against the rules for you to cuck anyone.

On the other hand, the Buddha took no crap from anybody and could stop a charging bull elephant with his bare hand. So...

Attached: CaptureBuddist.jpg (1487x1333, 231K)

I would gladly join forces with Buddhist monks in slaying mudslime invaders

I'm talking about the pacifist aspect of it.

That's not real buddhism.

>buddhist
>pacifist
Not all buddhists are zen buddhists.

No real scotsman fallacy

Pacifism is just for cucked monks. Some of the most blood thirstiest people in history were buddhist.

Attached: [Anime intensifies].jpg (1920x1080, 533K)

You know, for a follower of a religion that states worldly attachment is the source of all suffering, you seem kind of overly fixated on possessing things.

Coming into thread to check if butthurt thailand
no butthurt thailand
a bit disappoint

It's more real than the based boy western bastardization of buddhism.

Even some of the monks went on crazy tears through the countryside. Buddhism is not necessarily pacifist. It is a serious mistake to believe so.

Watch and learn, nigger. Nice trips btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ

The fucking samurai were Zen buddhists, they'd do zazen and then test the sharpness of their swords on a passing peasant

Buddhism came about as a antithesis and rejection to an Aryan religion, Hinduism; Which was based on steep castism and discrimination. Its nothing alike.

Zen master said that if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him!

Attached: look-smile.jpg (540x960, 54K)

A cuck? No. A blind, empty, emotionless, soulless nobody? Yes.

>ywn dive face first into those felon melons
WHY. EVEN. LIVE.

Attached: 1515358237536.jpg (800x546, 57K)

>blind, empty, emotionless, soulless nobody?
so a chink in Australia, then?

>A blind, empty, emotionless, soulless nobody? Yes.

This tends to happen to white people who fell for the Atheism and Christianity meme, not buddhists.

they are similar. both strive towards enlightnment and the release from cycle of rebirth/reincarnation. only difference is that buddhists don't believe in a soul whereas hindus believe that everyone has a soul and that soul is the same as the ultimate reality, which is the same as everything ultimately. both believe duality is an illusion and are monist.

Look into Taoism and the Tao Te Ching. (more the philosophical side of it rather than any of the deeper mystical/supernatural aspects) It is far more useful and compatible with realistic outlooks and approaches to life. Buddhism has been co-opted by tons of boomer women and rich fucks that want to feel exotic.

Buddha warns not to confuse storehouse consciousness with the soul, as the experience into billions of years of memories can be an awesome experience. But Buddhism has spirit of chi and Joriki is the meditative power of focusing the chi.